Desperation on Public Transport

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Desperation on Public Transport

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 08:01
Jamester81 wrote: 14 Nov 2022, 02:38 Another incident a few weeks ago where a group of 20 somethings got on my bus for an approx 30 minute journey. They had clearly been in the pub beforehand. Nearing the destination they came downstairs and a guy was asking me the best stop to get off etc. and he said "we all need a piss"!

Interestingly he used the pronoun "we" as if to share the burden amongst the whole group to avoid the spotlight being entirely on himself. As it happens 2 of the guys went up an alley as soon as they got off the bus, tearing open the flies of their jeans to let it flow in broad daylight. The rest of the group didn't hang about! They casually made their way up the road leaving their pals to catch them up after emptying their bladders!
It's likely that all of them were experiencing varying degrees of urgency, but those two were at their limit. I imagine they found a pub and lined up at the urinals for relief.
Oh yes Fred, going up an alley in broad daylight is an emergency solution, not done unless the situation is absolutely dire. Though maybe the second guy was encouraged to do that by the first one doing so?
Pity you couldn't watch them all, Jamester, when they were still on your upper bus deck. I bet it was quite a scene up there.
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

Had an amazing experience this morning on board a train.

To set the scene, I was sat at the very back of the carriage with the toilet on the other side of the aisle to me. Behind me there is ordinarily a door into the bit between carriages, with a second door then into the next carriage. For some reason the door on my side of the carriage had been removed.

As we were stopped at one station a lady boarded and immediately went into the toilet, the only one on the train. Just as we departed a man, who despite it being before 0900 had obviously had a few drinks came through from the other carriage to find the toilet engaged.

He immediately caught my eye, as after waiting about 15 seconds he walked up to the other end of the carriage to see if there was a toilet there. Upon finding there wasn’t he came back to the toilet, tried the lock again, and then sat down on one of the empty seats in front of me.

He was clearly fidgeting and quite desperate, after a minute or two he stood up again, tried the door again and made some comment about “how long does it take in there”. He then walked back into his carriage.

Not even 30 seconds later, he was back trying the door again. The toilet was still in use, so again he disappeared back into his carriage. He was clearly really needing the loo by now.

Again, not even a minute later I hear him re-enter the carriage, except this time he remains behind me.

I turn around and he is pissing into a bottle, not even 30cm away from me. He notices me turning, and completely unapologetically just said what else could he do - not that I minded! He managed to get a fair bit on the floor, then returned with the bottle to his carriage.

Was a hot experience for me!
zsrh2002
Involved

Post by zsrh2002 »

Wow, thanks for sharing this amazing sighting.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It is indeed amazing.

If you could describe the guy a bit that would be really appreciated too.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

You have to be genuinely desperate to piss in a bottle in public on a train!
bobbob3
Arrived

Post by bobbob3 »

Brian wrote: 29 Dec 2023, 18:07 It is indeed amazing.

If you could describe the guy a bit that would be really appreciated too.
He was probably late 30s, shaven head. Not super hot, but equally not ugly!

I was surprised he chose to piss where he did where it was obvious to anyone looking what he was doing - there were plenty of empty seats he could have hidden/crouched behind.