Peeing when skiing

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
klads
Arrived
Peeing when skiing

Post by klads »

Hi All,
I hope this is okay to post. I have been invited skiing and wondering if anyone has any experiences of skiing and how they manage going for a wee while skiing. Or if anyone has ever wet their pants or seen anyone other skiers in the same situation. I enjoy the act of holding and wetting in public, but it’s something that happens so rarely, I thought wearing ski pants it might go unnoticed. But when I’d go back to my friends house it would be difficult to hide, especially because there’s an hours car journey to the resort from his house. I’m guess I’m just wondering is it common for people to wet their pants skiing, I’d imagine with the cold weather and the fact there would be alcohol consumed it’s not unheard of but it’s not something I want to ask my friend :D
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Peeing when skiing

Post by Lee »

I have no knowledge of anything skiing related, but I’d lay money on the fact that accidents in ski suits are not that uncommon.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Judging from the number of real and imagined reports online, I'd say that peeing in ski pants is not unusual. Some apparently do it for the thrill, but given that toilets are primarily at the base station and at the top of the mountain only, and that there can be long wait lines for the lifts on busy days, and that coffee is a popular warming drink, my guess is that ski pants get wet fairly often. They're usually of a waterproof material and don't show the wetness.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

There's a well-known clip of a guy in a ski-lift desperate to pee and walking about in the close confines for several minutes while it transports him and his friends slowly to the ski-base. When they finally arrive he obviously can't wait to get into the building because he does it behind a wall in the snow. Unfortunately I can only find it on an adult site so I can only post in here in our Stronger Interests section for those who can see that, but maybe someone knows where there's a copy on a site which we can link here?

I've only ever tried skiing in indoor ski centres here in The Netherlands where there were toilets at hand, but it must be different outside on the pistes in the ski resorts. When skiing you have to adopt a position which you might adopt when you're desperate to pee, knees close together. I guess the thing to watch out for on the piste is for guys adopting that position when they're not actually skiing!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sorry. that link to the ski lift video is a private one as bodgyuk has pointed out.

If anyone recognises it from my description and knows where it is generally available, please let us know. Extra detail: it's Dutch language.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Unfortunately as is usual with this site it’s all wishful thinking. I’ve been going skiing for years and never heard of anyone having an accident.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

ryan1990 wrote: 20 Jan 2024, 14:02 Unfortunately as is usual with this site it’s all wishful thinking. I’ve been going skiing for years and never heard of anyone having an accident.
If they peed in their ski pants you might not be able to see it.