Ex bf loved pissing outside

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Asdfg5658
Active
Ex bf loved pissing outside

Post by Asdfg5658 »

Hey all
Been lurking the forums for a long time and wanted to post something. This is all about an ex of mine with a big dick (8.5 inches hard) and small bladder and no shame. Watched him piss outside many times especially when he realized I liked watching. Some sightings

- we were waiting at a train station when he had to take a drunken piss. Didn't know about my fetish, so he was embarrassed to go behind some bins away from me and piss. Heard him for a full minute.

- Asked me to cover him once in a suburban neighborhood and pissed on a tree near a house. He didn't know about my fetish so tried to hide himself.

- tried to piss very openly on an empty beach once but ended up going into bushes instead and taking a long hissing piss
in front of me.

- relieve himself by a tree in front of a building and realized after that there were big glass windows and people could see him fully exposed with piss gushing out.

- pissed in parks several times, sometimes in open places at night

- stopped for a piss while we were walking with friends. We only noticed when we walked ahead and he was missing. Looked back to see him tinkling hard into the grass on the roadside.
pissbaby
Involved
Re: Ex bf loved pissing outside

Post by pissbaby »

This is hot! Your ex has a big willy too
Asdfg5658
Active

Post by Asdfg5658 »

pissbaby wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 05:41 This is hot! Your ex has a big willy too
Glad you enjoyed! He said he had always pissed outside a lot, but I was the first girl he'd dated who was turned on by it.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Asdfg5658 wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 15:18 Glad you enjoyed! He said he had always pissed outside a lot, but I was the first girl he'd dated who was turned on by it.
Great that you clearly felt able to let him know that you were turned on by it. Not everyone with our interest tells their significant others about it. Also nice that he peed outside in front of you all those times.
Asdfg5658
Active

Post by Asdfg5658 »

Brian wrote: 21 Feb 2024, 21:18
Great that you clearly felt able to let him know that you were turned on by it. Not everyone with our interest tells their significant others about it. Also nice that he peed outside in front of you all those times.
Yes it was very hot. Have got lucky quite a few times with boyfriends and it seems many guys are happy to oblige especially if they pissed outside often anyway.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

He sounds quite like a good friend of mine actually! (Although not him I’m sure)

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen him take a piss outside, at a cash machine, bus stop, car park, stair case etc etc 😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Depending on where they've been raised, many men enjoy pissing outdoors. It's not only very liberating, but you don't have to aim - unless you want to soak a convenient tree, shrub or weed. We do it because we can.
Asdfg5658
Active

Post by Asdfg5658 »

Def123 wrote: 26 Feb 2024, 20:41 He sounds quite like a good friend of mine actually! (Although not him I’m sure)

I’ve lost count of the number of times I’ve seen him take a piss outside, at a cash machine, bus stop, car park, stair case etc etc 😂
You are lucky. So sexy when guys just piss when they have to.
Asdfg5658
Active

Post by Asdfg5658 »

Fred wrote: 27 Feb 2024, 19:45 Depending on where they've been raised, many men enjoy pissing outdoors. It's not only very liberating, but you don't have to aim - unless you want to soak a convenient tree, shrub or weed. We do it because we can.
He would not really aim outside which was hot because his piss would go everywhere.