Danny Returns - in a different environment...

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Danny Returns - in a different environment...

Post by Lee »

I just think Danny is hopeless at planning or listening or considering the consequences of his actions. He’ll knock back a couple of pints of beer without even thinking about what he is about to embark on … the exam, a tube journey, an airline flight, a taxi, a wedding ceremony, or even getting into a hotel bed after filling his bladder!

Most lads of his age would at the very least be cautious about their alcohol intake before any of the above events, where a toilet isn’t going to be available or access to one might be tricky. But it never seems to cross Danny’s mind, despite his previous failures to get through the event without embarrassment.

He is very aware that when he wees for the first time after a large volume of alcohol, he is one of those (many) unfortunate people who quickly needs to ‘go’ again, and that has been the cause of his accidents on almost every occasion. As his girlfriend Dawn once sighed at him, ‘Danny, will you ever learn?’

It seems not yet!

At least this time, Dawn isn’t faced with washing her boyfriend’s wet clothing in the aftermath of an accident - that’s for his mate Jay to handle this time. What’s the betting that Danny leaves various sodden items strewn all over the floor of the flat for his pal to have to collect up and deal with!! 😂😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 11 Jan 2023, 10:33 I just think Danny is hopeless at planning or listening or considering the consequences of his actions. He’ll knock back a couple of pints of beer without even thinking about what he is about to embark on … the exam, a tube journey, an airline flight, a taxi, a wedding ceremony, or even getting into a hotel bed after filling his bladder!

Most lads of his age would at the very least be cautious about their alcohol intake before any of the above events, where a toilet isn’t going to be available or access to one might be tricky. But it never seems to cross Danny’s mind, despite his previous failures to get through the event without embarrassment.

He is very aware that when he wees for the first time after a large volume of alcohol, he is one of those (many) unfortunate people who quickly needs to ‘go’ again, and that has been the cause of his accidents on almost every occasion. As his girlfriend Dawn once sighed at him, ‘Danny, will you ever learn?’

It seems not yet!

At least this time, Dawn isn’t faced with washing her boyfriend’s wet clothing in the aftermath of an accident - that’s for his mate Jay to handle this time. What’s the betting that Danny leaves various sodden items strewn all over the floor of the flat for his pal to have to collect up and deal with!! 😂😂
Lee describes what I have called "improvident" lads, and we've seen many videos of young men in cars who have either imbibed some beer/coffee/soda just prior to the trip or who failed to empty their bladders when the others did. I've known people like that. They are deficient in the ability to plan or to think about the consequences of their actions, abilities that I have read may not develop fully until well into one's twenties.

I also think that kidneys may be "fast" or "slow". Some people may drink just a couple of pints and then need to pee several times in the next few hours, while others can spend an evening at the pub downing pints and not pee all of it out until the next morning.

Danny has a combination of improvidence and fast kidneys!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Fred wrote: 11 Jan 2023, 09:27
Wombat48 wrote: 11 Jan 2023, 06:40 Another great one!! Can't decide whether Danny has a really small bladder or maybe a condition like overactive bladder? Maybe he should see the doc?? 😀
Wombat, compared to you his bladder may seem small, but if someone with only an average one (500-600 mL) is well hydrated and then drinks two pints of beer, he's not going to be able to hold it for two or three hours! :o
True Fred. The average adult bladder is around 500 ml they should understand that if they have an average bladder, there will not be anywhere for the two pints to go except in their pants.

There are a few guys with a bladder that can hold three times the adult average bladder size. If a guy drinks two pints and has an average bladder and can hold it for two hours, then that guy with the huge bladder can hold out for six hours.

On a road trip, the guy with a bladder holding three times the average adult size seems to always be the one driving! Or in this case, the invigilator for an exam.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Another excellent Danny story. I look forward to the rest of it.