True this week

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

True this week

Post by Bowbow »

Have had an amazing week.

Firstly played a pee game with my pee buddy which ended up with him wetting himself as he got back to his house. Not seen but done via snap chat. Fab and will write up.

Second at work 2 hour meeting and my boss seemed fidgety. Then he got up and was moving one leg to other then walked back and forth before saying hope we were finished as he needed to leave as desperate for the loo. And left.

Third on the train home this week I watched a hugely tall guy get to loo to find it ooo. He had two more stops and paced and held his cock and tried to act as if he was dancing to his music. His glances to the wide open disabled loo told otherwise. Not sure why he didn't walk to next carriage
Brian
Site Staff
Re: True this week

Post by Brian »

That's quite a week. I'm envious.

I really like the idea of someone (the guy in the train) pretending to dance to music to mask the reality. That one's my favourite of your three, 8-)
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Thanks Brian.

My favourite is my pee buddy because we were playing a game. Game was pee when you get up but if u need a pee in the day you cannot use your loo. He hates public loos and is very shy. He went when he needed a wee quite badly to the public loos and then had some errands. He was desperate again when he decided to have coffee. The loo in the shop was busy and despite being bursting to go he chose to do his other errand. He begged me to let him go back at his house and actually he barely made it to his house as he started to go in his trousers. He ran in, hand sized wet patch on his trousers and ripped off his trousers and jumped in the shower and he said it was like a dam bursting.

We are going to do this together one day.

My boss often needs a slash but I was surprised at his dancing then admittance. The guy on the train.....well he was just icing
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Sounds like the basis for some great fictional stories.
fullbguy
Active

Post by fullbguy »

I'm jealous of all three, but I'm especially jealous that you have a buddy on Snapchat to hold with. How did you meet him?