Caleb Garth: a new adventure

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Aquarius
Involved

Caleb Garth: a new adventure

Post by Aquarius »

Maybe it's time to see if our favourite boss, Caleb Garth, has already learnt to plan his pee breaks more wisely. I suspect he hasn't ...

Caleb Garth was impatiently jiggling his leg as he was listening to the guy at the other side of the table, explaining his business plan. He was feeling a bit annoyed. This bloke had started fifteen minutes late and was now already ten minutes past his scheduled time, and the end of his tedious financial story seemed nowhere in sight. And when he was done, the sales department still had to present their graph...This was going to take forever! He absently stared outside, where he saw his car waiting in the parking lot. His driver was reading the newspaper behind the wheel, sipping from his thermos flask.
He stopped the jiggling when the woman next to him shot an annoyed glance in his direction. He hadn't realised he was making noise while doing it. Caleb sat still, took another gulp from his coffee and ignored the pounding of his bladder. Emptying his coffee mug, he quietly signalled to the employee responsible for the drinks, who was standing against the wall looking bored. The guy came over and soundlessly refilled Caleb's mug.
A voice somewhere in the back of his head reminded Caleb of the effect coffee had on a bladder, but he wasn't worried. His bladder felt quite full, but Caleb knew his capacity and he wasn't anywhere near the maximum yet.
For now, it was just a gentle pain and a soft throbbing sensation in his abdomen...

An hour and another coffee later, Caleb felt relieved when the woman from the sales department finally announced the end of her presentation. His bladder was filled to the brim, pressing into the waistband of his white Armani briefs and throbbing violently now. He was definitely at maximum capacity now. His balls felt a bit sweaty because his legs had been pressed together for the last fifteen minutes. He quickly got up, as did the other members of the meeting. Caleb suspected they needed the loo as well. He wasn't closest to the door, however, so when he came out, there was already someone in the men's room opposite the meeting room and another guy was waiting. Caleb wanted to join when his phone started to buzz in his pocket. He fished it out and took the call.
'Yes Ben?'
'Hi Caleb, sorry to disturb you at our meeting, but we have a problem at the construction site.'
Caleb focussed all his attention on the phone call and away from his screaming bladder. The construction of the new building for his company was a huge, important deal. He pressed the phone closer to his ear and crossed his legs.
'What's up?'
'Well, the contractor's here and he isn't happy about a few things; He says you need to be here soon or he'll walk away. You better come over right now.'
'Got it Ben, thanks for calling.'
Caleb hung up and sighed. He looked longingly at the loo. By now, there were three guys waiting. He decided he needed to leave, and then walked towards his car, sucking in his breath and squeezing his sphincter shut. He'd just have to wait. He had waited this long before, and surely he could do it again. After all, it was only a 15 minute drive...
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Caleb Garth: a new adventure

Post by Fred »

Aquarius wrote: 17 Jun 2017, 09:38 He'd just have to wait. He had waited this long before, and surely he could do it again. After all, it was only a 15 minute drive...
The image in my mind is arousing. I hope he locates a portapotty at the construction site. :shock:
And the driver sipping from his thermos mug… :twisted:
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

This is for all of us to contribute to and continue, right? Great idea to revive our Caleb Garth joint effort (which greatwater originally started) with a new situation! 8-)

---

Jason Holt finished reading the sports article in his newspaper, drained the last of the coffee from his flask, then glanced through his open car window at the office building outside which he was parked. He could still see his boss Caleb Garth sitting inside the meeting room at the front with lots of other business people, but Jason also noticed that there seemed to be some general activity too and the young male who had been giving a presentation to the others was packing his things together. Hastily Jason put his flask and newspaper away and checked the appearance of his white shirt and smart grey slacks in case his boss would be coming straight out of the building to be ferried somewhere else.

However, Jason then observed that Caleb had remained seated in the room and a female executive was now addressing everyone. The young guy who had given the earlier presentation was now leaving the room, but the proceedings were carrying on. Jason relaxed again in driver's seat of his boss' car, then looked back at the building again as he suddenly realised that the coffee was on its way through his system. "Best go inside and have a quick pee while I've got the chance," he thought, opening his door. His bladder twinged as he got up from his seat, but from force of habit Jason nonetheless performed a check that the windows and doors of the car were secure before setting off towards the main doors of the building.

But the young man in the blue suit who had been giving the presentation emerged from those same doors at this point, set eyes on Jason, and came over to him. "Hi there, aren't you Caleb's driver?" he asked. "I've seen you driving him around before. This is his car, right? I'm Grant Vernon, the financial director's assistant."

Jason shook hands with Grant. "Hi. Yes, I'm Jason Holt, Mr. Garth's driver. Do you know if he'll be needing me soon? Is the meeting over?"

"Not for now, there's a woman from the sales department doing some presentation now. I slipped out after mine because I can't be bothered to listen to that. Hey, Caleb's got a nice car here, hasn't he? I wouldn't mind your job. What's it like driving him around?"

Jason forgot about his bladder as he started a chat with the young professional in the smart blue suit about the car and his function as Caleb Garth's driver. The two young guys leant comfortably against the bonnet as the conversation moved on, later discovering a mutual interest in motor sport, and then progressing to a discussion about rock music when Jason mentioned that he would heading out to a concert that same evening when he would be off duty.

Finally, after nearly an hour had slipped by, Jason suddenly interrupted Grant, who seemed to have no more work to do for that day judging by his relaxed chattiness, and attempted to excuse himself. "Hey Grant, I was actually just heading into the building when you came out because I'm absolutely bursting to let that coffee I drank out the other end..." he began with a disarming grin.

But Jason was himself interrupted in turn by a familiar, imperious male voice. He glanced away from Grant and towards Mr. Garth who was bearing down on the two young guys from the direction of the building. "Jason! Take me to the construction site and step on it. They've got a problem and I need to be there as soon as possible."
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

'Oh, well....' Jason started, 'I was just about to...'.
But he couldn't finish the sentence as Caleb was already getting into the car. Jason swallowed, smiled to his conversation partner and shrugged with a 'nothing to be done about it' look in his eyes. He got into the driver seat and switched the engine on. As he was settling into his seat, he quickly slid his hand into his pants to pull up the waistband of his grey briefs, so that it wouldn't press on his bladder so much as it had done during his conversation a minute earlier.
He wasn't too happy about this. It was nearly lunch time and he hadn't pissed since breakfast, so what he had just said was true : the coffee was just screaming to come out. He pulled in his stomach to ease the pressure on his overly full bladder and hoped traffic wouldn't be too busy. He really, really had to pee and he'd have to find a place as soon a they arrived at the construction site...He drove away, onto the quiet road towards the main road, a few minutes driving. Once they were on it, they would remain so for some ten minutes and then Mr Garth's new building was located next to the exit.

In the back seat, Caleb remained silent. He sat in the car very uncomfortably as he was trying to give his bladder some much needed relief. He was trying to stretch his legs as much as possible, which was difficult given the fact there was another seat in front of his. He should have taken the front seat...He opened the button of his smart suit trousers, which helped a little bit. He looked at Jason to see if he was paying any anttention to him, but the driver was watching the road. Quickly, not wanting to be noticed, Caleb also unzipped and put his hand on his briefs. Just then, a wave of desperation hit. He quickly pinched himself through his briefs and jiggled his legs until the wave subsided. He inhaled and exhaled rapidly and shallowly, his heart thumping in his chest. That was a close one, he'd almost leaked. He left his hand right where it was : clutching his crotch through his briefs. One leg jiggled permanently now. He hoped they would be there soon. Although he hated it, he'd have to excuse himself first thing when they arrived; problem or no problem. He felt he was as close to wetting as that one time a few weeks ago, when he'd helped his collegue Rick who had had a flat tyre. He didn't want to happen again what had happened then...

In the front seat, Jason felt he was sweating. He felt very uncomfortable in the situation he was in. He was steering with two hands now, but only moments ago, he 'd had to jam one hand between his legs because he'd almost leaked some pee into his briefs. 10 more minutes now. He just hoped he woud make it ...
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Thank you for reviving Mr. Garth! I don't know much about construction site though. I might make it wrong. I do apologize for some false details I might have made.

Five minutes left. Jason sighed and squirmed. He grabbed his crotch tight while looking at the street. He knew he could make it less than five minutes. With one foot stepping on the pedal, the car moved faster and swerved into the other lane. The movement made him squirm and moan out softly in desperation. He tried to think of any places he could go around the construction site.

"I have to be hurried, Jason, but you need to be careful!" Caleb said, squirming as the swerve made him even more desperate to go.His swollen sloshing bladder couldn't endure much more. He pretended that he looked fine as if he felt no pain at all, so that Jason wouldn't notice his desperation. He regretted drinking all the coffee in the meeting. When he got a sight of the construction site, he sneakily zipped up his smart trousers and tried to appear calm. At the moment he touched the zippers, an image of a tall white urinal appeared in his mind. He shook his head and tried to focus on the work. He must clear all the problems and be kind to others. He must work hard for everyone in the company. He could pee later. He should deal with this problem first.

Jason parked at the small park not far from the site. He squirmed again and slowly got out of the car. He walked slowly for fear that he would leak and soil his trousers in front of his kind boss. When he stood up, a great wave of desperation hit him. He moaned softly. He wished he were alone, so he could relieve himself on those thick bushes. He maoned again. This time, the moan was noticeable, and Caleb Garth, his kind boss, spoke kindly to him.

"Are you all right, Jason?" Caleb wondered whether Jason was facing the same problem he had now.

"I'm good, sir, but I'm just..." Jason squirmed again. He was on the verge of wetting himself. "I'm deeply sorry, sir!"

"You don't have to say sorry. Tell me your problem, Jason," Caleb said, trying to look away from Jason, who was crossing his legs and clutching his crotch tight.

"I really need to use the toilet, sir!" Jason said.

"You can use the portapotty at the sight!" Caleb said. Thinking about toilet at the sight and the queue of the workmen there made him desperate even more. He sighed as softly as possible. "Let's go!"

"I might have an accident sir!" Jason sighed, and looked away. Jason tried to walk with his boss through the park to reach the construction site, but a hot spurt of urine has escaped his urethra. "I'm sorry, sir."

"You can do it. I have to go too. Let's use the toilet there with me. I'll let you use it first!" Caleb said and regretted what he had said. A wave of desperation hit him once more. This was a tsunami. Caleb walked slowly forward, but then he found that Jason wasn't moving. Jason tried to walk further but another hot spurt soaked his grey boxer shorts. Jason tried to shut his urethra with his hands, but hot urine started to leak through his fingers. The sight tormented Caleb greatly, but his generosity strengthened him. He slowly moved Jason forward, inwardly screaming to relieve himself.

Fortunately, after walking a bit further, a very small restroom appeared behind the tree. It was a small restroom with only one toilet, fit for one person.

"Go ahead, Jason!" Caleb squirmed. "I'll wait!"

"Thank you very much, sir!" Jason, wetting his trousers much more when he saw a toilet, got into the toilet and unzipped. He then released what was left in his bladder, which was still a great deal of urine. The sound of steamy rumbling urine, along with the moan in relief, of his driver made him suffer a great deal. To add to that torture, the door was thin and it wasn't locked well, so he could hear the sound of all that quite well. He tried to tell himself to keep calm and look like a boss, who could wait and let his employees have the benefit first.

It seemed that Jason was going to finish soon. His bladder was more than ready. Caleb started to leak a bit. Then his phone rang.

"Hello, Mr. Edwards,"

"Hello, Mr. Garth. Are you on your way to the site?"

"Yes, Mr. Edwards." Caleb grabbed his crotch. The contractor shouldn't be kept waiting. His bladder could wait.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

15 minutes later, Jason sat in the car, waiting for mr. Garth to finish. He had spread his legs so that his wet uniform trousers could dry a bit. Thinking back to 15 minutes earlier, his cheeks flushed with embarrassment. When Jason had finished, the contractor had just come around the corner to talk to mr. Garth. Jason had quickly gone back to the car, but could not prevent that the contractor saw his trousers, glistening with wetness down to the knees. The unbelieving look on the contractor's face made his awkwardness even worse. He just hoped Mr. Garth would also be able to go, because Jason had noticed how he stood when he came out of the toilet stall : legs crossed, hand buried between them. He was just about to enter the toilet when the contractor had shown up.

Jason heard a whistling sound. The shift had ended. Mere minutes later, workmen exited the building they were working in. Many of them headed straight to their cars in the parking lot, but a few first went to the toilet stall. One went in, three others stood waiting while chatting with each other.
Then Jason saw mr. Garth coming around the bend. Jason saw, from how he was walking, he had not yet gone to pee. Mr. Garth was more wobbling then walking with his legs pressed together. He headed straight for the stall, where a fourth guy had just cued in. He stopped short, crossed his legs and bent over. He bobbed up and down a few times and bit his lip. Then he walked straight to the car and got in.

'Oh Jason, I gotta piss so bad', he blurted out as he sat down and immediately rammed his hand into his crotch and started kneading.
Jason was astounded, he had never seen his boss so...unprofessional. He must have been truly desperate.
'I know sir, I could tell', he answered uncomfortably.
Caleb Garth was looking around bewildered, hand still firmly locked around his crotch. 'What to do?' he moaned.
Jason had an idea.
'There's a gas station on the highway only a few minutes further on', he said.
He then saw the look of relief on his boss's face.
'That's right', Caleb said, sounding relieved. 'Get there. Now!''

Jason started the car and immediately drove of towards the highway, to which they were luckily very close. He tried to ignore his boss next to him, audibly panting as he raised himself out of his seat every half minute or so, drawing in breath and rocking his knees back and forth.
'How did your meeting go, sir?' Jason politely inquired.
'Sorry Jason, not now', Caleb answered.
Suddenly he tensed up. 'Oh!', he exclaimed, a look of panic on his face.
Jason couldn't resist glancing down towards his boss's crotch, where he saw a small wet spot appear. Mr. Garth had leaked in his pants.
'We're nearly there, sir', Jason said comfortingly.
Then he suddenly slowed down.
'What?', Caleb Garth asked agonised.
'Sorry sir, traffic is slowing down', Jason said apologetically.

Caleb Garth didn't answer. He had just leaked a rather big spurt into his briefs and it showed on his pants; He knew his driver had seen this. He saw the sign announcing the services a mile further down the road, and then saw the stagnating line of cars in front of him. His heart pounded as he felt another big spurt escape, making the spot on his pants as big as a teacup saucer. He felt his shivering bladder get ready to release more pee...
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Around five minutes later, green light appeared. Jason drove as fast as he could to the gas station. The speed was good for Caleb, but the fastness made his bladder throb even more. He grabbed his crotch tight. At the entrance, a small car, driving up very fast and almost hitting them, got ahead of them. The car pulled over almost immediately in front of their car, and a young man rushed forward to the only toilet inside a convenience store. Jason said immediately as he could see the driver of that car clearly.

"Isn't that Mr. Brody, your cousin, sir?"

"I don't know and I don't care to know! Just pull over now, Jason!" When the car stopped and the bathroom sign was in sight, Caleb Garth spurted even more. Caleb tried to focus on holding and stopped all the plumbing while he walked, with his crotch wet, to the convenience store. He saw Nick Brody, his cousin, squirming inside the convenience store.

"Hi, Nick," Caleb just couldn't help greeting him. This was his cousin.

"Hello, Caleb," Nick grabbed his crotch. "I shouldn't have drunk all that coffee!" Nick sighed, looking at the closed toilet door.

"Same here," Caleb smiled faintly, "I held it for such a long time." Thinking about his bladder, he thought he might spurt even more, so he tried to think about something else. Yet, in front of him, Nick, his blonde-haired blue-eyed cousin, was moaning in desperation. Caleb tried harder, crossing his legs, but then, Nick just asked him so as to divert their attention from urination.

"Ahhh, Caleb, are you going to my birthday party at my house tomorrow? You haven't answered my invitation."

"Sure, Nick!" Caleb said. Thinking about Nick's present reminds him of Grant Vernon, whom he asked to buy amplifiers for Nick's birthday. He didn't talk to Grant today, so he hadn't asked about the amplifiers. Caleb then decided to call Grant Vernon while he was waiting to piss, so as to distract himself.

"Yes, Mr. Garth!" Grant Vernon answered the car a bit slower than usual. At that moment, the toilet door opened, and a burly man walked out of it. Nick rushed inside and locked the door. Actually Caleb was going to ask Nick if they could share the toilet like they used to do when they were younger, but the toilet door was locked now. All he could do was to wait.

"Have you bought the thing I asked you to?"

"I have, sir." Caleb could hear Grant sighing loud into the phone.

"Where do you keep them?"

"I place it on your desk, Mr. Garth," Grant sighed again. His voice was breathier than usual.

"Thank you, Grant! Are you all right? You sounded quite weird."

"Nothing, sir, I was ...." Grant was silent, but the sound of a stream of water hitting the water didn't need any more explanation.

"See you at the company," Caleb Garth just ended the call and squirmed. It seemed that his cousin had released a huge lake full of urine. Caleb knew his dam was going to be broken completely, so he knocked the door.

"Are you almost done?" His voice trembled.

"I think I could stop midstream and let you in!" Nick said hopefully. Nick turned the doorknob, but to no avail, the door didn't open.

"Nick, hurry up!"

"I'm sorry, Caleb. I just can't open the door!" Nick was still releasing his waterfall, while Caleb had to look for the owner of the store for help. Caleb shouldn't have drunk too much today. He didn't think he would wind up into this. He normally just cleared everything after five, and headed to the men's room like a proud lion, releasing gallons of piss he had held. This time, it was too much. He waited too long. His bladder would reach its limit of holding acidic steamy urine soon.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

I kind of forgot about this thread...Poor Caleb has been hanging on there outside that toilet for months now...Let's give him some release... ;)

Caleb turned around and headed for the shop keeper to come and help him with the door. He leaked again and it took him about five seconds now before he could manage to stop. He was sweating heavily now, and a feeling of panic made his heart pound fast. His bladder was contracting violently, and his crotch felt hot within the wet fabric of his white Armani briefs. The entire front area was wet, and between his legs as well. He felt his wet balls chafe against the soggy fabric and swallowed. The wet spot on his trousers had grown to an unignorable size as well. He spotted the shop keeper behind his till and called him. 'Sir! Could you come to the toilet please, there's a problem!'
The man nodded and slowly came from behind the till, taking his time. Caleb stood waiting in the doorway towards the toilet area, bobbing up and down, legs pressed together and hand pressing down on his crotch. He could not help but moan audibly with the effort of not peeing. He saw that the shop keeper saw this, yet the man made no effort to walk a bit faster. When he arrived with Caleb, he shot a glance at Caleb's crotch. Caleb saw this and also watched, and to his embarrasment he saw that the wet spot had expanded to more than the size of a dinner plate.
'What' the problem sir?' the man asked calmly. 'I can't get inide the toilet', Caleb replied. His voice trembled because he was breathing shallowly. The spasms in his bladder got really violent.
The man turned to have a look at the toilet door, and at that moment Caleb started to piss once more. He twisted one leg around the other and pressed his thighs together so strongly it made his penis hurt. He kept one hand between his legs and pressed down hard on his peehole. He grabbed the doorpost with the other hand; feeling he was losing his balance since he was standing on one leg now. But it was to no avail; the pee kept coming out. To his horror, he felt the wetness spread down on his pants to his knees, then to his ankles. His socks got wet, first on the side and then on the bottom. Pee started to stream over the sides of his shoes and began to make a puddle on the floor. At the same time, as he was bent over, pee gathered by his balls, seeped through his sodden briefs and pants and first trickled down onto the floor; then the trickle became a little stream. Caleb closed his eyes and softly moaned. He realised what was happening, but the relief was so immense that he actually enjoyed it.
The shop keeper immediately saw what the problem was. This had happened before and since he knew this, he knew what to do as well. He fumbled with the lock for half a minute and then the door clicked open. Nick came out, smiled at the shop keeper and then looked to Caleb standing behind him. The look on his face changed to shock. At the same time, the shop keeper heard a splattering sound and a soft moan behind him. He turned around and saw Caleb standing there : bent over with his butt protruding out, one leg wound around the other in a growing pool of pee. The hot piss streamed down between Caleb's legs and cascaded down from his butt area as well.
He kept on peeing, with the two man staring at him, for more then a minute. Then, he opened his eyes and stared to the ground ,ashamed.
'Ehm', the shopkeeper began, 'toilet's free for you now sir'...