So what is banned

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

So what is banned

Post by Bowbow »

What words are banned in public as I've re read my story and apart from one word I cannot see anything that word triggers or are BB reading all our stories now?
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: So what is banned

Post by Tytn »

There were no banned words but the story that got moved into the SI section started to head more in the sexual direction. I have certain guidelines that were affectively offered up, and I'm trying to interpret them.

Your story was not removed but moved into the SI section. I do not yet have enough knowledge or practice, or at the time, time, to learn to split and rejoin threads.

Effectively, with the last post on the first story, if that was briefly shortened, then those sexual activities could have been moved to the second story.

You are a good writer, and it is good subject matter. But I don't want to annoy the new hosters just yet
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Re: So what is banned

Post by Bowbow »

Ok that was why part 2 was in SI because part 1 was deliberately written not to break the watershed. The end of part 1 goes to part 2 and that is using terms.

If you read the story you'd see that lol hee hee.....truly laughing