US Military Boot Camp

Reposted material. Such as stories that have been copied from other sites and are not your own. If they are your own, you may put them in the 'stories' section. When posting please link to the original URL and the author. Please remember to copy the story in full.
Oligaitur
Arrived

US Military Boot Camp

Post by Oligaitur »

I come from a US military family. The mindset is that a man with any self-control can hold it as long as he needs to. Losing control is a sign of weakness or laziness or both.

Found this post on Reddit a while back. Looks like it's been taken down. It was a thread about men who had pissed themselves in the service.

Oliver

---

Holy fuckballs am I ever glad to see this. The fact that I pissed myself in boot camp has been a secret shame since it happened to me in 1985. I've never told this story before. You guys will be the first.

I pissed myself on the drill field. It was right after lunch and I had had to go before we even went to the chow hall, but because everything was moving so fast I didn't get the chance. I asked the DI for an emergency head call and was told no. So the pain got worse and worse and finally it started to come out a little bit at a time before the dam burst.

As we were marching, the guys behind me were the first ones to really notice, but I just couldn't fucking stop. I just kept marching and keeping my head high because fuck them. When we finished I asked if I could change and they told me no so I had to sit through a fucking class exercise with piss wet pants.

I did not get a reputation that I know of. If I did, they said nothing to me. It never followed me out of boot camp, but I always feared that I'd get to a new duty station and some guy would be like, "Hey, it's the piss pants guy!"

This fucking thread has been like therapy, I swear to god.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: US Military Boot Camp

Post by Fred »

Probably no one commented because "There, but for the grace of God, go I".