Call centre problems

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Call centre problems

Post by Brian »

I hope the remaining hour of Mark's shift goes by really slowly for him. Anyway, the relationship between him and Marge is interesting. I'm enjoying this.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Meanwhile, Marge had again gone back to be with Mark. Mark had recounted what he'd seen and laughing described James pee pee dance each time he tried to do the locks.

Mark was himself dying for a slash; the minutes of this last hour taking 3 times as long as non desperate minutes. He'd sat for the last 10 playing with himself and walking in his office trying to avoid his plight being known if he had to piss out of turn he had to email his supervisor, get permission, find cover and then wait, then go get the key. Thd only time he'd ever done it was on his first day when he ended up flooding his uniform when, like James he was too desperate to unlock the door. There had been no Marge to help.

His squeezing frequency had risen from every so often to almost constant and he still had a stint. He bit his lip actually drawing blood. Shifted yet again and danced.

"Ask for relief" Marge broke his concentration.

Mark looked at her and then resumed his pacing doing a funny knee bending dance almost a funny march. Then stopping and bending over at his waist and holding himself dancing on the spot rapidly

"It's only 25 mins"

"And then the key or get home without wetting yourself?"
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

"25 mins. You'll piss your pants" said Marge looking him up and down. " the you know it's key mania as everyone needs a whiz before the road. You'll be tiddling your pants in line. I know you"

"I get priority but I gotta hold it Marge. I been told off asking too often. I'm banned. I'll be ok. "

Mark's words and voice betrayed each other. He was gonna wee himself if he didn't go soon. He wasn't sure why. He'd not .....fuck...he had. He had the extra mug if tea Marge gave him while they were watching the newbie.

No wonder he needed a slash. Mark wriggled and held himself every way he could but nothing was working. He had to pee and that was it. He was busting and it was not gonna be long before he burst.

"I'll get you the key for the ladies" Marge offered speaking deliberately. "I can watch the cameras"

Mark gasped. "Really!" His voice came out in a squeak. "Yes if it helps. But....you need to unlock and use a code. It's your employee number. I'm just hoping......." Marge tailed off

"I know my number" squeaked Mark. "Please, I really need to use the loo"

Marge left the room wondering if she was doing the right thing. They could both get in trouble if, by chance, the employee number registered by name and sex. She hoped the number would be just a valid number but then again. She thought back to why there was the code. It was to prevent men perving on the ladies. She'd need to take him potty but then who would manage the cameras?
Last edited by Bowbow on 23 Oct 2016, 13:15, edited 1 time in total.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Mark tried to watch the cameras but he was beside being desperate. He'd started a little in his pants. IT just sorta....happened. A leak as he squirmed and let go of his dick pinch. It wasn't noticeable but god.....

He undid his belt. UNDID his waist band and thrust his hand down his trousers feeling his semi flaccid dick, wet with a film of pee. HIS pants were damp and now, feeling his smooth flesh he scrunched his hand squeezing himself to hold it in.

He couldn't remember other than his first day needing a wee this bad and not being able to wait. The first day he'd been too shy to ask where the loo was until he was starting to do it in his pants, the slow trickle as Ben showed him how to book out the key, his escaped tiddle sliding down the inside of his leg. BEN unlike Marge gave him the key walked him to the corridor and pointed; Mark blushing furiously he remembered as he was doing an orangutan potty dance hands rammed between his legs holding everything. AS he reached the door and saw the two handed lock and shifted his concentration to it and the flood gates opened. Mark peewashed his pants loudly on to the floor. BEN must have heard his moan and the sound as he came back round and saw Mark still draining on to the floor.

Ben had gone red and profusely apologised saying he didn't think and opened the door so Mark could enter. He left Mark and came back with a tatty pair of bottoms which Mark gratefully took.

The thinking and remembering wasn't helping. HE only had 10 minutes left and then home. Mentally if Marge didn't come back he had two options. DANCE waiting for the key and probably wet himself not mention gvthe embarrassment of dancing g and squeezing his dick in front of work colleagues. He mused he'd be 5 or 6 in line if Craig was on time to relieve him or dash to his car and hope he could hold it to the woods. If he could drive that was.

Neither seemed to offer a dry pants solution and how long did it take Marge to get the key to the ladies.?
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Mark, hand in his pants spurting slowly was unaware immediately of a presence behind him.

"Awright Mark?"

Mark's hand flew out his trousers and he crossed his legs and tried to act normally.

"YOU scared me" Mark started bobbing and pinched his dick as another wee surrounding escaped.

"Marge said you were needing a piss. SHE never said you'd be doing it"

Mark blushed and again took his hand off his dick and then back on it.

"BE off with ypu but mind, theres already a waiting list at the gents so I'd go home."

"Thanks mate" Mark needed no second telling. HE grabbed his keys and bag and still holding himself left the security room.

Reaching the car Mark fumbled getting the door open. His pants were getting wetter by the second. With a quick glance around Mark stood and pissed himself feeling the warm pee roll down his legs. PUSHING his last squirt out Mark went to the boot and took out a plastic cover and covering the seat and drove home.

Back in the security room Craig edged and enjoyed the show. It had been forituous bumping in to Marge and he'd now had a great reward.

Tomorrow he mused would be even better. Afternoon shift and gents out of action.
Last edited by Bowbow on 17 Nov 2016, 09:35, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

It's a great story so far, interesting set up.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

James got up, dressed and sparingly milked his cereal and didn't drink any tea. He didn't want a repeat of yesterday but also his insides fluttered with the fact that the gents was limited. Somehow he wondered if this was even legal but no one seemed concerned.

James looked at the clock. He had to leave in 10 min's. He'd relieved himself 3 times already; well dribbled the third time and thought about another go. He was scared. Scared of making a fool of himself again.

Getting in to work there was a buzz. Fred collected him and showed him to his permanent desk. James logged on and read the email about the toilets.

Dear Gentlemen

It's with regret that today we need to restrict access to the facilities to the following times.

11am 2pm and 5pm.

The usual system will not operate today but you are requested to choose the most appropriate time for your break and email facilities@call centre.Com

Please note that apart from exceptional circumstances no more than one time choice will be accommodated.

Kind regards

James swallowed. If he drank nothing all day he could do the 2pm, have a drink and make it home. He swore the thought of this made his bladder fill.

Meanwhile back in security Mark was back in for his day shift having relieved Craig in more sense than one from his post.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Craig was so glad to see Mark. It'd been a long boring shift fueled with frequent tea being brought to him by Scott the patrolling guard. Craig often wondered if Scott had a vault for a bladder until he spotted him using the gents frequently on his roubds; something Craig could not do.

Most nights he could manage his one break; holding it in, just, as he waited for his relief. He'd become pretty expert at what he could put in and hold between pee visits but last night had gone askew as he'd forgotten to do his pee in his excitement to see Mark pee pee dancing.

For the last hour Craig had been praying nothing serious would happen. He now realised how Mark must have felt last night when he relieved him. How could he be so busting? Why we're they banned from using the toilets and worse still 11am was next break due to the facilities work.

Craig stood and danced as he handed over to Mark.

"Need a pee do we Craig? Now you know how I felt"

" shurrup Mark and listen" Craig squeezed his member and jigged a bit more.

"You gonna pee in the car park so I can watch"
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Craig grabbed his things and tried to run. He was that desperate that footfall was agony. He looked around unsure if he'd even get to the car park. It was going to come out. He held his cock awkwardly as he tried to hurry. Dread filled him. He was going to wet himself. The cold air of the car park hitting him but unlike Mark he was in broad daylight. Everyone arriving. He held his cock blushing but mindful that letting go was not an option. If his colleagues noticed they said nothing but he avoided all he could prolonging his route to his car.

Craig could feel the pressure in his hose. It hurt. He had to pee. It was going to happen like it or not. He stumbled. His hand letting go momentarily as he broke his fall, grabbing quickly back as a warm sput engulfed his pants. Squishy he squeezed urgently again. Why was his car near the back? He wasn't going to make it. Another spurt forcing past his grip. He stopped. Controlled the flow. He was wet but did it show? He darent look.

He reached his car. Now he was glad he was at the back. He moved to his private space and pissing already extracted his urine flowing cock out and took a leak sighing with the pleasure. It'd been a good few weeks since he'd needed to do that but boy what a relief.

Looking around he zipped up confident that no one but Mark had seen him and taking his towel out the boot drove home.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Good story, Bowbow. I enjoyed it enormously.