Bowbow returns

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Bowbow returns

Post by Bowbow »

Well it looks like I'm going to have to write some more stories if the old ones are gone.

Wen so busy lately but my interest lingers. Sitting next to the gents atm watching men go in and out. Some obviously urgent, others just being routine.

I quite often manage to delay guys going for theit pee but none recently who are overtly showing that it's an urgent destination.

Need to see some pee buddies again soon so I can write more stories.
Tytn
Site Staff
Re: Bowbow returns

Post by Tytn »

Welcome back ;)

As usual there are teething difficulties, but I never seem to get it easy do I ;)

I hope you can stop around here and enjoy your stay. This site is paid for, it's not much but I hope that means it will last longer.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Do I need to pay you to revive my stories?

Been v busy so not realised new site was up.

As is it where I am now many men are trying to find tge gents which is hidden. Sadly no one desperate as desperate can be but some with the obvious beer bladder urge.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

No, you don't need to pay and Im not expecting anyone to.

Some have, to support the site. It is up to them, and will remain so. However, my backups are incomplete and I've enough problems of my own to trawl other sites to load them, but will let you have the opportunity to repost items under your own name from my backups. Where I can. ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome back Bowbow. Glad you've returned. :D
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Tytn wrote:No, you don't need to pay and Im not expecting anyone to.

Some have, to support the site. It is up to them, and will remain so. However, my backups are incomplete and I've enough problems of my own to trawl other sites to load them, but will let you have the opportunity to repost items under your own name from my backups. Where I can. ;)
Ty that was TIC. I'll happily chip in. You know where I live. Drop me an email and I'll PayPal you.

Note to self....find emoticons
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

TIC?

Oddly enough I get to visit your area quite a bit these days ;) Well, more than I would have thought but, well, yeah. Usually other things get in the way before a visit is practical... Hmm...
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Tongue in Cheek.

Knock next time you drive past. ...well stop and knock. 8-)
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

Hi Bowbow. It's good to see you back. I only discovered that this board was back up and running yesterday, myself. :)