It's back

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: It's back

Post by Lee »

Connor wrote:It's good to be back, I am hoping that I have saved all the stories I wrote for the last site and I'll start to re-upload them :)
Look forward to that!

I'm also trying to remember and find stuff that I wrote. I'm trying to make some additions to those I do repost. I'll keep searching.
Peecadilly
Active

Post by Peecadilly »

Yes! Thank you for making a new site. This has always been one of my favourite "internet homes" and I'm happy it isn't gone.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Peecadilly wrote:Yes! Thank you for making a new site. This has always been one of my favourite "internet homes" and I'm happy it isn't gone.
Wonderful to see you back here. :D :D :D
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Hey, good to see this site has made a comeback, even though we're starting over in a lot of ways.
It's great to be back, too!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

neodreamwaters wrote:Hey, good to see this site has made a comeback, even though we're starting over in a lot of ways.
It's great to be back, too!
That's a sentiment I can share. :D
Quite a lot of people from the old site have found us now. Some, like you, rejoined fairly soon after this new site opened, but others are still finding us.

And more material about what interests us all would be really welcome. Please, everyone, do post your own thoughts, experiences and stories whenever you have them as well as reading other peoples' postings. Your contributions on our subject, whether they're detailed or just small experiencess you want to share, would be hugely appreciated by a lot of people here. And a big thankyou to those who have already been doing this since Tytn opened this new site for everyone: personally I've been delighted to read everyone's ideas in these first weeks. 8-)
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I'm delighted the site's back after a long absence and I'm glad to be back too.
Adrian6970
Entrenched!

Post by Adrian6970 »

I'm thrilled it's back and I hope some of the old stories will reappear too. I'd love to hear about the further exploits of Danny the roofer for example.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Great to see you back with us, Adrian! :D
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Adrian6970 wrote:I'm thrilled it's back and I hope some of the old stories will reappear too. I'd love to hear about the further exploits of Danny the roofer for example.
It's on here!