Summer's Here... And Danny's Back!!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Summer's Here... And Danny's Back!!

Post by Lee »

In the months that had passed since the pre-Christmas night out which had provided such a memorable evening, and not all for the best of reasons, the lads of P.K.McIndoe’s scaffolding firm had referred back to the events of that night on a regular basis – with the butt of their jibes and jokes being 25-year old Danny. Recollections of his embarrassing accident outside London’s Waterloo train station were as vivid as ever to his workmates and he was constantly chided about how he’d wet himself in such spectacular fashion.

Danny was as dismissive as he’d always been though, responding to the banter in a loud and raucous manner and firing back insults to his mates whenever the topic reared its head. Alright, so he’d wet himself in front of them all but accidents happen, so he continually told them. And of course, it wasn’t the first time after he’d previously pissed in his pants and shorts when desperately straining himself trying to hold the scaffold pole in the street.

The rest of the gang of course, were unaware of Danny’s other toilet mishaps – queuing at passport control at the airport in Portugal, then again out in the street with his fiancé Dawn just a few days later and in his hotel bed on the same holiday. They had also never found out about his teenage disaster in the church at his cousin’s wedding when he’d wee’d in his suit aged 19 midway through the ceremony and his wetting of his mate Jack’s jeans on the taxi ride home last December was a closely-guarded secret at his workplace. That was by all except Jay of course.

Danny’s girlfriend had witnessed two of his accidents in Portugal whilst his mum had seen him pee himself in the church, had washed his clothes after he’d been in his pants in the street at work and had watched with horror as her desperate 23-year old son had lost control and urinated all down his legs at the airport. But work-mate Jay had seen the street incident and also what happened outside Waterloo station and he had shared his own horrific mishap on the football supporters’ coach to Swansea.

Since that afternoon in the pub when they had both confessed their humiliating accidents, Jay and Danny’s friendship had become closer. Twenty-four-year old Jay did not share many of Danny’s more outgoing characteristics and had never really had a proper ‘mate’ amongst his work colleagues whilst Danny was loud and confident and was ‘everyone’s mate’. But for whatever reason, the two of them had formed a comfortable friendship and they had been out for a drink – a past-time that they did both share in a big way – on several occasions.

Their confessions, and especially Jay’s accident which clearly embarrassed the life out of him, had not been discussed again although the fact that they both knew the intimate details of how they’d each gone to the toilet in their pants in their 20’s somehow made the bond that little bit closer and warmer and no words needed to be spoken.

The warm summer’s evening at the end of another stifling hot week at work had prompted the lads to go out for the evening and they had gathered at the busy Toll Bells pub with its large garden area and benched-seating. They were all there – Danny, Jay, Jack, Joe, Will and a couple of others, Aaron and Connor – and their table was overflowing with empty glasses along with the large wooden tray they had been using to transport the regular delivery of their rounds of fresh pints.

It was fast approaching closing time and the all-too-familiar barrage of good-natured but hard-hitting ‘pants-wetting’ banter was yet to be directed at Danny but he knew the evening could not end without a chorus of it. And unsurprisingly it was Jack who started it off.

“Well lads, who’s going to be brave enough to lay twenty quid on the table that Danny doesn’t piss himself in the taxi back tonight!”

“Fuck off!” laughed Danny.

“To be fair, he only usually does it on the pavement, not in taxis or trains!” grinned Will.

“Yeah, and he only does it when’s he got an audience to watch! Dan doesn’t do private shows!”

“I’ve just a done a bit in my pants!” cackled Joe, standing up, bobbing up and down on his feet and gripping his crotch in mock fashion reminiscent of exactly what Danny had done on the tube train journey. It wasn’t the first time Danny had seen that one re-enacted!

“Piss off!” he laughed back, “You’d have been crying your eyes out if you’d had to go that bad mate, I can tell you!”

“I thought I saw tears from you Dan, they were running all down your legs!” Jack retorted.

Danny pulled a face and gestured with one finger as the lads continued to taunt him.

As they started to get up to leave about 15 minutes later, Aaron announced, “Me and Will are going to walk back as we’re not far away. You lot can get a taxi.”

“We’ll have to get two” said Joe, “there’s five of us.”

“That’s okay. Me and Jay can share as we’re close to each other for dropping off” replied Danny “you three can go in the other one. I’m just going for a quick piss before we leave.”

“Wey-Hey! In the bog this time then, not in your pants!” shouted Jack as Danny jogged off in the direction of the toilets.

Ten minutes later all five lads were standing outside the pub awaiting the arrival of their taxis. It was humid and sticky with hardly a breeze in the still night air. Amidst the chatter Jay was in a bit of a conundrum. In the five or so minutes they’d been standing waiting, his need to piss had intensified ten-fold and he was seriously starting to wonder if he was going to be able to last out the 20-minute journey back to his house. His bladder was throbbing like a quickening pulse and he briefly wondered how he would survive sitting down in the cab. Suddenly, he knew he had to make his move now.

“I’m just going to nip back inside and use the bog.” He said

“You can’t mate” responded Joe, “they probably won’t let you in now and in any case they were getting ready to lock the loos when I came out.”

“I’m going to try anyway” replied Jay, walking away towards to the main entrance.

The door was closed when he pushed it but not to be deterred, he knocked several times. He heard the door unlock and one of the barmen opened it.

“Do me a favour mate,” asked Jay, “let me come in and use the toilet, will you? Our taxi hasn’t arrived yet.”

“Sorry pal” came back the response, “the toilets are locked now and we’re clearing up.”

“Oh come on mate, I’m busting meself. I’ll never last out on the journey.”

“Sorry, nothing I can do I’m afraid. Once we’ve closed up that’s it for the night” said the barman, shrugging his shoulders in an uncaring fashion.

“Cheers for nothing pal!” replied Jay as he walked away, muttering "I'll just do it in my pants then, shallI?"

“Go round the back of the garden” suggested Joe but scarcely had he spoken than the headlights of two taxis appeared around the bend in the road.

“Oh brilliant!” muttered Jay under his breath.

Danny and Jay clambered into the second taxi, leaving the other three to jump into the front one but no sooner had they set off than Jay began to display his desperation. He was jigging his legs back and forth and fidgeting about uncomfortably on the seat.

“You needing a piss bad, mate?” asked Danny, stating the obvious.

“Worse mate, it’s bad, Jeez!”

“Me too! You know what I’m like when I break the seal. I’m gagging to go.” replied Danny.

Only a few minutes had passed and Jay was squirming like a five-year old.

“Christ mate, I’m not going to make it back in time” he whispered, “I’m not even joking, I’ll do it in my shorts in here if I don’t get out soon.”

“I know, I know” nodded Danny, “I feel the same, it’s getting worse every frigging minute for me. We’re going to have to ask him to stop at the garage at the top of Midhurst Road, otherwise I’ll piss myself, I really will.”

Jay just groaned “Jesus Christ Almighty!” and pressed his knees together whilst bending forwards at the waist and grimacing in pain. “Can we stop now?” he asked in a panicky voice without directing his question at either Danny or the driver in particular.

“Mate!” Danny said loudly, “Mate, can you pull over please, now mate, quick, it’s fucking urgent pal! We’re virtually pissing ourselves here!”

“Oh bloody hell!” replied the driver, but as Jay started bobbing up and down anxiously on the seat, Danny turned to realise that the driver was not responding to his request but was referring to the flashing blue lights which were pulling alongside them.

“What’s all this about?” the driver groaned.

Little more than 60 seconds later, the driver was outside his cab talking to a police officer whilst the other officer was beckoning to Danny to wind down his window. Danny made to open the door and get out but the officer prevented him from doing so and just spoke through the open window. Danny was despairing though.

“Fuck’s sake, mate! Let us out will you? I’m absolutely busting for a piss here, we both are.”

“Sorry” the officer replied forcefully, “No-one’s going anywhere for the moment. You’re both going to remain in the vehicle whilst we sort a few things out.”

“Bollocks to that!” shouted Danny, “I’m about to wet myself if I don’t get out!”

Next to him, Jay was frantically sliding back and forth in his seat, holding the crotch of his shorts and saying, “Shit! Shit! Shit!”

Realising that his pleas were falling on deaf ears, Danny tried to reason a bit more.

“Come on mate, what’s going on, tell us? Don’t leave us like this, please pal.”

Jay was whimpering next to him, “I’m going to piss my pants!”

“Be patient” the officer replied calmly, “We’ll have this sorted out before long, okay” and he walked away but not before their taxi driver who had overheard looked over and called out, “Don’t you dare, there’s a seventy-five quid soiling charge … and it’ll be criminal damage if you do it deliberately.”

Danny was kneading his crotch in desperation whilst alongside him Jay was getting redder and redder in the face but suddenly Danny’s mobile phone rang. He wrestled it out of the pocket of his trousers and said “It’s Jack!” before answering,

“What the fuck’s going on mate?”

“No idea, the coppers have had some report of a group of young blokes smashing up the garden around the memorial – they think it might have been us!”

“No way! You’re joking.”

“Yeah, I think they’re realising it couldn’t have been us and they’re just checking with the taxi drivers and following up descriptions. It should be okay, I reckon we’ll be away in five minutes. I better go in case they see me using my phone.” And he hung up.

The conversation had been loud enough to be audible inside the taxi and on hearing the last comment Jay muttered quietly, “I’ll have pissed myself by then!”

All of a sudden, with the two police officers still deep in conversation with the two taxi drivers, Danny was suddenly aware of Jay half-standing up and wrapping his arms around the head rest of the front seat.

“Christ! It’s coming mate! I’m fucking doing it!”

“Look for a bottle or something to piss in!” snapped back Danny, frantically looking around him but there was nothing at all.

“I’m going to do it in my pants!” whimpered Jay.

Looking his mate fairly and squarely in the eyes, Danny could see the fear and humiliation that he’d half-seen that afternoon in the pub when Jay had painstakingly told the story of how he’d wet himself on the football supporters’ coach. On that afternoon Danny had had a brief insight into how much Jay had been affected, almost hurt by his accident and here he was again about to suffer an identical fate and this time in front of his work-mates.

Suddenly Danny half-rose out his seat and pulled hard at the back of Jay’s shorts, tugging his mate towards him.

“What the fuck are you doing?” groaned Jay, “I’m starting to piss!”

“Come here! Here!” barked Danny, pulling an astonished Jay close to him, “Pull your shorts down, mate! Pull them down!”

Jay was hardly aware of what was going on as he felt his bladder muscles starting to give way but before he knew what was happening, Danny grabbed either side of the waistband of Jay’s shorts, yanked them down to his knees and instantly pulled Jay backwards to land heavily and clumsily onto his lap.

Jay was sitting firmly on Danny’s lap as far back as he could possibly be, sitting in a pair of light grey boxer shorts with his dark grey fashion shorts down just below his knees. Both lads audibly winced and let out individual moans as the force of their coming together proved painful for their bloated bladders but sitting right on Danny’s lap, Jay started whining,

“I’m pissing Danny! I’m pissing! I can’t stop it coming! I’m pissing!”

As he went to try and stand up, Danny wrapped his arms tightly around Jay’s waist as he felt his own lap and crotch area getting warm and then hot as the searing heat from Jay’s urine began to soak into Danny’s own trousers. Gasping with the sheer incredulity of what was happening, Danny’s voice was lower and quieter than previously,

“Do it, mate! Piss yourself! Don’t worry, just piss your pants mate!”

Jay was breathing rapidly and heavily as he lost complete control and began urinating forcefully, feeling the hot jet gushing all under his backside as his bum was engulfed in scorching warmth. He was peeing for all he was worth but the puddle forming beneath him was hot and wet although nothing was running down his legs and open-mouthed he sat wetting himself in Danny’s lap as the ecstatic feeling of relief overwhelmed him.

Danny was sitting right back in the seat with his bladder screaming in agony at him whilst he was pinned down, almost weighed down by the bulk of his work-mate. Still with his arms tightly around Jay’s waist, all he could feel was an incredible heat permeating right through his trousers and Jay’s boiling pee running all over his crotch and balls as his mate’s piss seared all over the tops of Danny’s legs, trickling down the backs of his calves and down his shins into his white socks and black shoes.

Jay must have urinated for a good 30 seconds before the flow began to subside although neither lad had spoken, other than emitting little groans of agony, despair and sheer relief but then Jay suddenly said in a quiet voice, “I’ve wet myself!”

As quickly as he had pulled Jay onto his lap, Danny pushed Jay forward again, propelling him sideways and forcing Jay to plonk down onto the seat right next to him. Pressing the button to wind the window down Danny urgently shouted out,

“Let me out! For fuck’s sake, I’m pissing myself! I’m actually pissing in my fucking pants!”

The two police officers turned to look and the taxi driver also looked over, took a several steps back towards his car and as he glared in through the rear window he could see the darkness all over Danny’s trousers.

“Oh Christ! He’s wetting himself! Let him out for God’s sake!”

One of the officers just nodded and as the driver tugged the door open, Danny almost fell out before he managed to stand upright next to the vehicle, holding onto the top of the open door. His tight-fitting, light grey trousers were glimmering with wetness all over his crotch area and both of his thighs were dark-coloured and heavily wet, despite the fact that he was still holding back from urinating … just.

At the same moment, all Jack, Joe and Connor all clambered out of the front taxi and all three lads stood staring in disbelief at Danny and his sodden trousers. Along with the two police officer and the two taxi drivers, all of them watched open-mouthed as Danny’s trousers glistened even more as urine began to stream right down his legs as far as his knees and quickly wending its way down to his ankles. The saturated thin material of his trousers was unable to contain the release of another vast volume of liquid and the pee began to drip and dribble from his crotch before falling in a trickle onto the pavement.

Standing motionlessly, Danny’s bladder gave out and he wet himself with such force that the surge of warmth all down his cooling trouser-legs caused little wraiths of steam to rise up from his crotch to his ankle as his bursting bladder simply emptied itself like a tidal wave, pouring down his legs with the hot urine frothing and bubbling as it gathered rapidly around his black laced shoes on the pavement, forming a puddle which grew and shimmered in the night light.

“Oh Jesus! He’s wetting himself again!” said Jack

“Fucking Hell! He’s pissing like a sodding racehorse! Look at his trousers!” added Joe, whilst Connor was staring wide-eyed as the torrent of scorching piss continued to jet through his work-mate’s trousers, splattering onto the floor as Danny stood with his eyes half-closed.

The two police officers were equally as agog as one of them said loudly, “Blimey! What is he – a camel?”

Back in the taxi, no-one had seen Jay frantically pulling his shorts off, yanking them over his white trainers and stepping out of them before peeling his saturated boxers down his legs and tugging his shorts back on and up his legs, completing the entire manoeuvre in little more than a few seconds. He snatched his boxers up and almost without thinking about what he was doing, he wrung out the sodden material between his hands and stuffed the item down the side of the rear seat.

As the taxi driver walked over and peered into the back of his car he saw the massive wet stain on one side of the back seat and all over the carpet, put his hand to his forehead and shook his head in despair, with Jay sitting seemingly innocently on the other side of the seat.

“You’d better get yourself out lad” spoke the driver, “Just look at that! Your bloody mate’s wet himself.”

Jay climbed out carefully and although the wetness of the cheeks of his backside were causing his dark grey shorts to cling uncomfortably to his skin, the dampness was barely noticeable, especially with all eyes on Danny who was standing there with little trickles and dribbles still running down his legs into the huge puddle around his shoes. His light grey trousers were saturated from almost the waistband right down his ankles and that extent of wetness was evident both on the front and back of his trousers. His smart black shoes were sodden and clammy with his short white cotton socks clinging coldly to his ankles and still absorbing trails of cold urine which dribbled down his ankles.

Standing a few yards away, the others were still expressing their amazement at what had happened.

“I can’t believe he’s done it in his trousers again!”

“What’s up with him? He pissed before we left the pub and yet he’s gone and done it in his pants again!”

“Pissy pants isn’t the word for him, is it?”

“That’s three times he’s done it now!”

“Look at his trousers! He looks like he’s pissed for two people! They’re wringing wet!”

“I don’t get it. Jay was absolutely busting when we left the pub and yet he’s managed to survive. Danny’s going to get slaughtered by the lads for this – again!”

At the same moment, Danny glanced over at Jay and their gaze instantly met. Jay’s look was one of relief, sympathy and genuine, almost overwhelming gratitude. Danny looked crestfallen and forlorn but he shrugged gently and just nodded at Jay. ‘Pissy-Pants-Danny’ was never-ever going to hear the end of this one, but then again, he’d had it for the last year so what real difference would it make? He could cope. Could Jay have done, though?

But now how the fuck was he going to explain this one to Dawn when he got home?
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Summer's Here... And Danny's Back!!

Post by bodgyuk »

excellent. And sneeky Jay, will his luck hold out in no one knowing but Danny?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

… It was almost 11:20pm when the phone rang in the flat and Dawn answered.

“Oh hi Danny, where are you?”

“I’m, er, not far away but listen Dawn, are you able to come and collect me?”

“Why? I thought you were going to get a taxi?”

“I was, I mean I did… look listen, can you come and get me or not?”

“Well, not really. Your mum and dad came round tonight. They were holding on to see you when you got home…”

“Oh God, no! Get rid of them Dawn, please! Make sure they’re gone. Please!”

“What’s wrong Danny? What’s happened?”

Danny’s parents looked at each other slightly concerned as Dawn took the phone out into the kitchen out of their earshot.

“What is it Danny? Has something happened? Tell me.”

“Jesus, Dawn. Just don’t breathe a word of this will you, but I need you to come and pick me up. I’ve had an accident Dawn. I’ve wet myself.”

“Oh Danny!” Dawn whispered in horror, “Oh not again! Are you serious?”

“Big-time. I’m in a right state. The taxi driver won’t take me any further and we’ve had to pay a soiling charge. My trousers are wringing wet so there’s no way I can walk back like it. Just make up some excuse to get rid of mum and dad and come and get me. I’m outside Darnells. Joe’s waiting with me but just hurry up, please love!”

As Dawn ended the call and turned around, Danny’s mum was behind her.

“What’s wrong? Is it Danny?”

Her sudden appearance gave Dawn no time to think of an excuse to make up as it would have been too obvious so she took a deep breath and confided in Danny’s mum.

“He’s wet himself!”

“Oh he hasn’t! Surely not? How on earth has that happened again?”

“I don’t know. He’s been kicked out of a taxi so he must have done it in the car. I’m going to have to go and pick him up.”

“No, no, dear. You stay here. I’ll go and collect him” his mum said firmly but caringly. “I’ve seen him like this before, I’ll deal with it. Shall I take a clean pair of pants for him?”

“But he’ll be so embarrassed if you see him.”

Danny’s mum smiled, picked up her car keys and walked towards the door. “Tell Doug, will you?”

Outside Darnells store, Danny was standing in the shadows of the entrance alongside Joe who had remained with him. The other four lads, Jack, Joe, Connor and Jay had got back into the other taxi and headed home after the police had realised they had pursued the wrong group of lads. Jay had managed to retrieve his sodden boxers from down the side of the seat and had them rolled up in the pocket of shorts, terrified that they might be discovered and intending to discard them into some bushes as soon as he could.

Danny was standing in the humid air feeling as uncomfortable as he’d ever felt. His thin grey cotton trousers were so saturated that they were clinging to his wet legs and the dark stain was evident from crotch to ankle and on the back and front. His black brogue shoes were warm and clammy and his short white ankle socks were sticking uncomfortably to his ankles and feet.

“It’s three times now, mate!” said Joe.

“Alright, alright, I know that don’t I!” grimaced Danny. “It’s not like I could help it though, is it? The first time at work was different but otherwise it’s just the beer … it goes straight through me.”

“Pissing yerself though, that’s so embarrassing!” continued Joe.

“Ain’t you ever done it then?” asked Danny.

“Like I’d tell you that!” smirked Joe.

“Is that a yes?”

Joe laughed, “Buy us a pint and I’ll come clean! Hey, is this your Dawn?”

As the approaching car slowed down and the headlights got closer, Danny’s heart sank, “Oh Christ! It’s my mum!”
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brilliant once again Lee! I suspect that maybe Danny enjoyed being pissed on??? 🙂😜😂
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Wombat48 wrote: 19 Aug 2018, 06:49 Brilliant once again Lee! I suspect that maybe Danny enjoyed being pissed on??? 🙂😜😂
I don't think he's even really thought too deeply about what he did!! Maybe it was just a means to an end for him. He's not the brightest button in the box, is he?

Then again, who knows?!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

He’s not which is definetely part of the appeal! However I think it would be a fantastic direction to take it in!! 😏
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

Absolutely love the stories about Danny. Keep up the fantastic writing!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

The car pulled up right alongside them and Joe could see Danny’s mum’s eyes staring at her son’s wet trousers.

“Hello Mrs Danny!” said Joe in jovial fashion.

His mum gave a brief smile and then, to Danny’s immense embarrassment, she said,

“I’ve brought a pair of your pants with me, do you want to change into them before we set off?”

“Mum!!” snapped Danny irately, as Joe was unable to contain himself and laughed out loud. What fantastic material for the lads at work on Monday morning!

But his mum wasn’t finished.

"Get in and make sure you sit fully on this towel though. And put your feet on the mat.”

Joe was loving this. “It’s okay Mrs D., but your little boy hasn’t widdled for the last 30 minutes so get the potty ready in the car!

“Sod off!” muttered Danny quietly as his mum just ignored the comment and said, “Thank you for staying with him.”

"That’s okay Mrs D., make sure you change him when you get him home!” giggled Joe.

Danny did not say a single word on the journey back, sitting and looking out of the window despite his mum’s promptings and eventually she gave up trying to make conversation.

Back at the flat, Danny had hobbled uncomfortably into the building and up the stairs, most embarrassingly seeing one of the neighbours with whom he was on nodding terms. She had stared horrifically at his wet trousers which left her in absolutely no doubt whatsoever that the friendly young bloke had wet himself.

His dad greeted him with no more than a ‘hello son’ and a gentle pat on the shoulder as he passed but he said nothing else. Several minutes later his parents said their goodbyes and left, with the awkwardness of the situation making their departure a welcome relief.

When Dawn walked back into the lounge some 15 minutes later carrying two mugs of coffee, her freshly-showered boyfriend was sitting on the settee wearing a pair of yellow shorts and a flimsy white t-shirt. He took the coffee mug and Dawn walked along the hall to the bathroom. In typical Danny fashion there was a line of clothes strewn along the route.

His black shoes were lying about three feet apart, still laced as he had removed them and Dawn picked them up, noticing their inner wetness, and put them in the hall shoe rack. Danny’s grey trousers were draped over the telephone table and Dawn looked them in disbelief. They were stained dark and wet down the entire back and front of both legs with the crotch and backside both saturated. Her boyfriend hadn’t even emptied the pockets and Dawn dutifully did so, removing his wallet, keys and loose coins.

But to her annoyance, his white cotton urine-soaked underpants were lying on top on a pile of freshly-washed clothes ready for ironing. She snatched them up and was once again astounded at how wet his pants were – they could easily have been lifted straight out of a washing machine cycle and she bent down and picked up his white socks which were stained almost black on the soles and had dark streaks around the sides where they had got wet inside his shoes. Holding his pants and his socks in her fingertips, Dawn walked back into the lounge.

“Danny, whatever happened? Your pants are saturated, you can’t have wet them this much surely?”

Danny kept his head down and averted his eyes.

“I don’t want to talk about it right now, okay?”

“No, it’s not okay!” replied Dawn, “this is not the first time I’ve had to wash everything after you’ve wet yourself. At least tell me what happened.”

“Just leave it” snarled back Danny “I can’t talk about it for now. I’ll tell you later but just leave me for now, okay?”

As Dawn walked out to the washing machine, Danny’s head was in a bit of turmoil as he started to realise just what exactly had happened in the taxi.

About six miles away, Danny’s parents were pulling up outside their house.

“Someone’s going to have to talk to him, Doug. That’s three times he’s wet himself. I’m worried.”

“Well” said his dad, “What worries me is how much he must drink so that he can’t control himself. And yet he never seems ‘falling-over-drunk’. But unless he talks to us about it, it’s not for us to get involved.”

But his mum was not to be derailed, “Maybe me, you and Dawn should sit down with him and have a chat?”

Laying back on the settee at the flat, Danny was re-running in his mind the events of an hour or so before.

… ‘Fuck! I let Jay piss all over me! I can’t believe I did that!’

… ’All I was trying to do was to save him from mega-embarrassment by pissing himself in front of all the lads. He was devastated when he did it in his pants in front of his footballing pals so I can’t imagine how he’d have felt if the work boys saw him do it again.’

… ’I didn’t even think about it. I just knew I was going to end up pissing me trousers so I figured he might as well piss all over them as well. I didn’t really think about it going all over me.’

… ’That’s why my trousers and pants are so wet!’

… ‘I’m going to have to talk to him as soon as we can meet up.’

By the time Dawn came back into the lounge around 10 minutes later, having dealt with the washing and cleaning her boyfriend’s shoes, she saw Danny stretched out fast asleep on the settee. She walked over, kissed him softly on the forehead and draped a throw over his legs, looking down at him and shaking her head gently, “How on earth do you keep getting yourself in these situations?’ she mused with a loving smile.

As she switched off the light and walked out into the hallway, Danny was drifting subconsciously into a deep and vivid dream … he was 19 years old again and sitting in the congregation of St Cuthbert’s church at the wedding of his cousin… his young bladder was telling him he shouldn’t have had that last rushed pint before leaving the pub and having had a quick and much-needed pee before coming into the church, he felt as if he had to go again – and badly…

Six miles away and by way of an incredible set of circumstantial coincidence, his parents Doug and Angela were also drifting off to sleep – and both of them had that awful wedding day almost seven years earlier swirling around in their heads… when their near-20-year old son wet himself during the ceremony.

It wasn’t something either of them remembered fondly but it was certainly some story to recollect.

Maybe now was the time to recall all those little details?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 22:42
Yes, it's time!

It's all well and good to plan to pee before setting off for home from the pub, but you have to time it so you go just before leaving - but not delaying until you lose your opportunity. I've also seen situations where someone used the facilities as they exited, but then spent half an hour in the parking lot talking with friends, so when they got in the car they already needed to go again.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 21 Aug 2018, 13:22
Lee wrote: 20 Aug 2018, 22:42
Yes, it's time!
Let's hope Danny isn't in too deep a sleep as the memories come flooding back!!