Bladder Capacity?

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Bladder Capacity?

Post by Wombat48 »

Gymlad wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:17 Well in the way of a quick update, I measured this morning and I was just over 2200ml….

Again this appears to be my normal area, I’m just surprised it’s so high compared to what I seem to hear back as comparisons.
Well Gymlad, having seen your video I can absolutely confirm you can hold more than 2 litres, which was an amazing sight, having never seen anyone measure more than.1.8 previously! Well done, definetely exceptional 😀
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

Well today I had an ultrasound, Apparently 2 hours after drinking 1lt of water my bladder contained just over 600ml and I was definitely feeling the need to let that out.

This does not tally with when I used to drink 1 or 2 pints around the pub, so my capacity must have decreased.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

bodgyuk wrote: 29 Feb 2024, 06:32 Well today I had an ultrasound, Apparently 2 hours after drinking 1lt of water my bladder contained just over 600ml and I was definitely feeling the need to let that out.

This does not tally with when I used to drink 1 or 2 pints around the pub, so my capacity must have decreased.
I guess thats about average tho?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Most medical reports state that around 600 mL is the average capacity of the human bladder. But we know here that it's quite variable!
stoner420
Arrived

Post by stoner420 »

Gymlad wrote: 11 Feb 2024, 18:17 Well in the way of a quick update, I measured this morning and I was just over 2200ml….

Again this appears to be my normal area, I’m just surprised it’s so high compared to what I seem to hear back as comparisons.
That’s incredible!? Have you always held that much or did you train to expand your capacity? I’d love to see a photo or video of your bulging bladder
Gymlad
Arrived

Post by Gymlad »

stoner420 wrote: 02 Mar 2024, 22:35

That’s incredible!? Have you always held that much or did you train to expand your capacity? I’d love to see a photo or video of your bulging bladder
No man, in fairness I was pretty shocked myself to find out I held as much as I do

Sure happy to share a vid privately
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Wow, more than 2L is definitely an achievement! And that's only with a normal urge to piss? Your bladder must be the size of a football when you're that full. I'd also love to see a photo or video if you're comfortable sharing. I wonder how much you can hold when you're at your limit. 🤔

I can only hold about half of that, maybe a tad bit more, so I envy guys who can hold more than 1,5L. It must be so useful in normal life situations as well.