Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Brian »

Thanks for posting such a nice introduction and already a couple of very well-written accounts, SoakdBrute. :D
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Wow. Forumup!!! That’s a blast from the past.

I still have the backup server for that sitting at the end of my bed. The online provider didn’t provide any way of backing up posts so a friend of mine wrote some software to do a rolling back up by accessing and copying all of the files and keeping it all built into the forum matrix.

The backups have never been tidy, but this is a much more stable host, and it is a good home for all of us.

Welcome to the group and thank you for responding in this thread and announcing yourself. I hope you enjoy yourself here.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Tytn, perhaps some day when you have leisure time (!), you can peruse that ancient backup to see if there are any goodies that you can share with us.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I did a lot of work in January 2017 archiving the main sections by hand - pretty much everything except the administration - while the forumup site was still just about accessible but on the way out. When I'm asked for any particular thread that people remember, I can usually oblige.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Brian wrote: 01 Mar 2023, 19:42 I did a lot of work in January 2017 archiving the main sections by hand - pretty much everything except the administration - while the forumup site was still just about accessible but on the way out. When I'm asked for any particular thread that people remember, I can usually oblige.
Indeed. That is one of the reasons I have still kept that online archive going, so that the moderators have access to the original threads if they wish to peruse them.

Thank you again for your hard work, Brian and Fred.

I do recall it was a stressful time when we realised everything was failing.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

A while back, Brian sent me his archive, and I've gradually gone through most of it and picked out some that caught my fancy. Would it be a good idea if I occasionally repost one?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 02 Mar 2023, 17:29 A while back, Brian sent me his archive, and I've gradually gone through most of it and picked out some that caught my fancy. Would it be a good idea if I occasionally repost one?
Definitely! Please!
Mullat123
Active

Post by Mullat123 »

I’m mullat. From Barcelona. Maybe some of you know my profiles on Twitter or ThisVid. I love to watch men desperate to pee, specially in public, and wetting themselves. I also love reading stories or true sightings!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Hi, mullat! Yeah, I recognise that name. Nice to see you on here as well, and welcome to the site!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hi mullat
And welcome 😀