Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Brian »

Welcome to both Davedes and wheelzpee. It's exciting that we're getting new people joining us. Do please feel free to post your experiences, stories, etc, as bodgyuk says. Many people here would love to read about them. :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Welcome 🙂
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

Hello everybody! Happy new year!

I’m Yann, I’m 28 and I’m French so excuse my bad English but I’ll try my best. :D
Like all of you I like desperate men fighting against their bladder. It’s a plus if they ended up pissing their pants.

I known this forum from a while but I wasn’t confident enough to write anything but whatever I want to share some cool stories/experience and more because it’s one of the best male desperation websites!
I like the stories, the experience, the pictures, the videos... and, let’s keep it real,there is no post about women pissing. Don’t get me wrong, I like chilling with girls or whatever but I just can’t about girls pissing.
Btw I have a really epic story I wanna share with you but it happened with a friend when we were 16/17. Is it ok to post it?

And as a welcome gift I’m gonna post right now 2 very cool videos in the videos post.

Sorry for my long boring ass introduction.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yannn wrote: 07 Jan 2019, 05:21 [...]
Btw I have a really epic story I wanna share with you but it happened with a friend when we were 16/17. Is it ok to post it?
[...]
Welcome Yann! :D
Sadly, that particular story is not possible to share here for the reason you give. But there are lots of people who here who would love to hear about any stories and experiences about guys who are 18+.
HunterX
Arrived

Post by HunterX »

I'm HunterX. I'm from tumblr. I'm into male desperation. I love to read stories. I love to watch men pissing after holding it for a long time.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

HunterX wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 21:07 I'm HunterX. I'm from tumblr. I'm into male desperation. I love to read stories. I love to watch men pissing after holding it for a long time.
A warm welcome to Lads Pissing.
It's always exciting to see new people joining us. Do feel free to share your own stories, ideas and experiences. :D
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 21:50
HunterX wrote: 13 Feb 2019, 21:07 I'm HunterX. I'm from tumblr. I'm into male desperation. I love to read stories. I love to watch men pissing after holding it for a long time.
A warm welcome to Lads Pissing.
It's always exciting to see new people joining us. Do feel free to share your own stories, ideas and experiences. :D
Hello and welcome 😏
Alexuk86
Arrived

Post by Alexuk86 »

Hi everyone
My name is Alex.
I live in England, I'm 33 and in a relationship for 6 years.
It's very nice to be here and read all those amazing stories. Congrats to all the writers !
X
Al
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Hello Everyone!

I am Sam69. I was going to be just Sam, but the instructions call for more than three letters! I am from somewhere in the US. I've only been out of the US for one day and that was a day trip to Canada. I have been to more than 20 of the 50 states. I enjoy reading non fiction more than fiction.

I stumbled onto this site sometime ago. I googled men pissing , guys pissing and lads pissing etc and then searched the sites that came up. This was one of the sites that appeared!

I was at first content to read the stories. As time went by, I found some sites I wanted to share here. I also have two main stories to write. They are true stories about me from way back when. I will take liberties with the dialogue and plot descriptions as some of the details have faded just a bit over time.

My first story occurred when I was somewhere between 24 and 27. The reason I know this is that this event happened when I lived in a certain location and I was 24 when I moved there and 27 when I moved away from there. This is the closest I can get to when the first story I will share happened.

This was just before I left for the Holy Land with His Excellency Lord Fred in the Middle Ages around 1200 AD to fight to retake Jerusalem from the heretics! When he was younger Lord Fred looked dashing in his polished armor he wore for battle with the infidels. I was of course the younger knight in shining armor that helped get His Excellency Lord Fred ready for battle.

This is my story and I am stickin' to it!

Had to throw that in as I got a kick out of reading how old Fred says he is and reading his stories he has shared that have happened in his life time. I suspect we are close to the same age.

The ability to control the bladder is not as great as it used to be leading to some additional smaller mishaps along the way. Some were intended and some, let's just say, were surprises to me.

I will most likely post the first story in sections. I will share a link or two first and may make some comments about some of the posts already posted here by many of you.

The stories here are delightful and enjoyable to read. Some really enjoyable to read! Lads who are in their early 20s provide the best sources for stories posted here although it has come to my attention that lads in their early 30s are also young now and getting younger every day!

Looking forward to making some posts here from time to time and even looking more forward to reading posts and stories that you have written!
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Brian wrote: 19 Dec 2018, 13:19 Wonderful to see you introducing a new member here, Greatwater. Big warm welcome to FloodGate. If there are really lots more refugees from Tumblr, we are in for an interesting new period on this forum.

I'm Brian. Not known on Tumblr blogs, though I was an avid reader of many of them. I like guys who get desperate to pee and possibly end up doing it in their pants, and my preference goes towards accidental scenarios rather than contrived ones.
I have never been associated with Tumblr in any way, shape or fashion. I was not aware that there was a similar place like this on Tumblr. The one weakness that I found here was that there isn't a real large following yet. As a result there have not been a large amount of posts here to read and make comment.

Brian, I'm like you, my preference is to read about lads that get very desperate and read the vivid details of how they came to lose control of their bladders and how others in the group found out about the mishap.