Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Jamie
Arrived
Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Jamie »

Hi everyone, I'm Jamie, from the UK. Sometimes I post in other places as mugfulloftea. I rediscovered this forum recently. I've been into pee desperation and wetting for as long as I can remember. I mostly like tight skinny jeans wetting and putting myself or others in real-life desperation scenarios. I'd love to share experiences and scenario ideas.
briefs
Site Staff

Post by briefs »

Welcome Jamie:)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hi Jamie! Welcome :)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Nice to meet you Jamie. Hope you like it here. ;-)
Tizzy
Arrived

Post by Tizzy »

Hello,

My name is Tizzy and I am 28 years old. Glad to join you on this forum and I hope to exchange with you in the comments.
Fonsi
Arrived

Post by Fonsi »

Hi,

I am Fonsi and I am 33 years old. I discovered your forum while searching on the net. I must admit that I have been through several similar stories to some of you and I would be happy to discuss with you. Thank you.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Welcome Tizzy and Fonsi! We hope you'll share some of your experiences, stories and comments with us.
SoakdBrute
Active

Post by SoakdBrute »

Hey there. Long time reader, first time poster. In my early thirties here, I was a fan of this site back in its past incarnation, in the Forumup days, if that's any clue how long I've been interested in this stuff. (Like a lot of you, I also have Tumblr to thank for discovering what a keen interest I have as a proud owner of an adult male urinary system, in all its glory and occasional squalor.)

More to come I hope ..... but that'll have to wait for the other topics.
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

Welcome, SoakdBrute! Glad to see someone else who remembers the Forumup days. It seems so long ago now. 😅
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

SoakdBrute wrote: 24 Feb 2023, 23:21 Hey there. Long time reader, first time poster. In my early thirties here, I was a fan of this site back in its past incarnation, in the Forumup days, if that's any clue how long I've been interested in this stuff. (Like a lot of you, I also have Tumblr to thank for discovering what a keen interest I have as a proud owner of an adult male urinary system, in all its glory and occasional squalor.)

More to come I hope ..... but that'll have to wait for the other topics.
I go back further, discovering my fetish on the internet with my AOL dial-up connection. Yes, it's been fun having a male urinary system! I hope you become a regular contributor here.