Please introduce yourselves

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Mullat123
Active

Re: Please introduce yourselves

Post by Mullat123 »

Thank you! 😃
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Welcome Mullat! 😄
Dontpissitaway
Involved

Post by Dontpissitaway »

Hello, been a while since I've visited this site properly, just want to say hi to all new members who are here :-) any UK guys 20s-30s willing to share stories feel free to message I love hearing about other people's experiences ;-)
zach7624
Arrived

Post by zach7624 »

Hello, I'm Zach, and I've been lurking on this site for a while now and I just wanted to say hi. I enjoy reading stories and people's experiences, as well as watching videos!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Welcome Zach, good to have you on board. ;D
Gastronaut
Arrived

Post by Gastronaut »

Hi yall, been lurking here for quite a while now. Finally making myself known cause I had a little encounter today : ) I'll be posting about it shortly!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Gastronaut wrote: 20 Sep 2023, 19:50 Hi yall, been lurking here for quite a while now. Finally making myself known cause I had a little encounter today : ) I'll be posting about it shortly!
Welcome and thanks very much for posting your brilliant encounter too. That is really well described and I for one am looking forward to reading more from you.
SoakdBrute
Active

Post by SoakdBrute »

ThePTNN202 wrote: 20 Sep 2020, 14:57
I enjoy men pissing, peeing, doing wees, especially marking walls, fences, urinals etc., and my experiences/observations lead me to believe it is not an entirely uncommon ‘interest’, even if maybe a bit taboo, for men of all types. The aftermath is equally as ‘interesting’ as the action for me. I enjoy seeing results: Urinals with the previous guy's wee on them, puddles in car-parks or on pavements and piss-marks on walls, fences and other surfaces. Also satisfying to reciprocate, leaving my own mark in the hope that another man might even get a bit of enjoyment from it. Consider something like “supertheo6000” (that’s the most obvious one I can think of that I assume most here would be familiar with) as a benchmark, it is really very tame but still fun/sexy all the same.

I do enjoy mild desperation and holding it in, but I’m not into wetting, which I know is also a feature of this forum. I can understand the appeal, but only when entirely consensual and controlled or fictional. I sometimes hold on and do a nice big beer-piss at the end, a beer-piss just feels better, less inhibited, I guess being slightly drunk probably heightens the experience in some way too. Observations of guys at pubs/bars holding off visiting the bathroom, sometimes even openly talking among mates about varying levels of 'needing to go', 'holding it in' (and how long they've been holding for) right through to blatant 'I'm busting for a piss' (while continuing to drink or even jiggling around in a bit of a 'piss dance') are fun for example, as willing participation or even some level of satisfaction is reasonably assumed, there's little explanation for holding other than conscious choice with a bathroom right there and available whenever needed. It is fun when a ‘holder’ finally goes or even better simply leaves without ever having visited the bathroom and promptly does a huge piss in an alley, on the pavement, on a fence, on a tree in the park or up a wall nearby. To be honest, these are my favourite types of scenarios, and they do not really appear to be uncommon, I’ve observed so many men (who I otherwise wouldn’t even expect) participate to some extent and speculate that a lot of them actually gain some satisfaction from it. I would suspect some like this may be in a forum such as this one.

Enjoy observing different male pissing styles and habits: Spread-legs stances, distance and power-pisses, painting or directing streams in a big arc/rainbow shape leaving a big impressive mark. I’ve observed uninhibited men sometimes even seem to enjoy putting on a bit of a ‘display’ partaking in some of the suggestions above, and even otherwise modest men sometimes ‘go for it’ when in safe company.
Hey there, pretty late response on my part but welcome to the forum. Yeah, it's interesting how some guys seem to loosen up and get emboldened by their friend's choice to step off and pee in an alley or in some bushes, and decide to join them. It's also interesting to think about cultural differences when it comes to groups peeing after a night out. In some countries (such as in parts of Europe), wooded or bushy areas in the middle of the city are treated more like wilderness, where it's fine for people to answer nature's call and whiz in the dirt. Even in broad daylight, it's not unusual to see three or four guys near each other, picking spots to "water the plants." It feels like a comforting nod to the fact that we've all just gotta go sometimes.
Gymlad
Arrived

Post by Gymlad »

Oh I missed this, as I should of introduced myself.

I’ve just joined today and already popped on a post.

Good to be here.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Hey gymlad - welcome to the forum. I’m a UK guy too and also love the gym!