Firefighters at the Fairground (a new story)

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Firefighters at the Fairground (a new story)

Post by Lee »

Thanks Fred. It’s one of those stories I often wish I had developed a bit further.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

There goes the firefighter's reputation...
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

The sort of thing that the fellows at the firehouse won't forget, fully aware of times when they've been busting while fighting a fire.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I’ve just read this for the first time - absolutely fantastic story - I wonder if it’s actually ever happened for real?
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Apparently, Darren experienced a full wetting. Most people will start dribbling and the volunteer muscles get so tired of holding that the person will either dribble or have a constant flow until they can regain control.

Darren had "perfect" control of his bladder up until the bladder started to overflow backing up in the ureters and the kidneys. The automatic brain center will get a message that the kidneys are in danger of being destroyed.

This is a medical emergency if somehow the lad can still maintain control of his bladder muscles and also his member.

When the automatic brain center that controls breathing, etc gets this message, it send a signal that paralyzes all of his "holding in" muscles.

This will cause a lad, and in this case Darren, to totally pee out every drop in his bladder with a constant flow until the bladder is empty

I remember a true story that made international news of a lad that was on a train, tube, something. The lad clearly had consumed too many pints!

The train broke down for a while. The lad clearly had to go. He had excellent control. From the amount of urine and how it all came out at once indicates that he had a bladder that overflowed into the kidneys.That is, until the bladder reached 100 %.

Of course I don't know for sure the circumstances of how he lost control of his bladder, it appears that that lad on a train did lose control after the bladder reached 100 % plus and then the lad totally peed out every drop of urine in his bladder.

Sometimes it is wise to let a little out before being close to that state!

Lee wrote a story based on this true story.