The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Sam69
Active

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Sam69 »

In the US I've read that pilots have to demonstrate their ability to sit there in a training situation and empty their bladders before they can fly missions. In the US pilots can choose diapers. The females don't have much choice. There is a sock like absorbent garment that male pilots can wear. These don't work very well for some males. As I understand it, the military would really prefer the guys wearing diapers as a stomach upset can come upon them. The sock is no help at all!

In Top Gun, a movie from more than 20 years ago, the pilots are shown putting garments into the trash, shown putting clothes in hampers and all the pilots had to take a shower. That is when I first learned that fighter jet pilots follow this ritual. All pilots go through the ritual regardless if they have a used garment or not. Everything is done to save anyone from embarrassment.

If I had known about this when I was a 20 or so year old, I could have joined the air force and been a steward in their shower room. Seeing all these young men who have had wet their garments ... Those who might still be dizzy might need my help taking their showers... Too late now. I don't think they will let me join any of the military forces at my age! ... Old men can still dream dreams!

With refueling in the air, these missions can be 8 hours long. The fighter jets are cramped. There is no room to do anything except sit there.

Prince Harry was a helicopter pilot. From what Harry says in the video helicopters aren't in the air as long as fighter jets. Pilots also have more room to move around and take care of certain endeavors!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Many years ago, in the early Internet days, I found online a study made for the US military regarding transport planes that would be used to bring troops to overseas locations. Because every pound and square inch needed to be kept to a minimum, the question to be answered was whether or not toilet facilities would be necessary for some shorter flights. The study was to determine the extent to which trained troops could be expected to hold their bladders during transport. Unfortunately, it was removed shortly after I viewed it and I do not remember the particulars. But I do recall my excitement as I read it!
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlQ30T0YEU

There is some great desperation in this video. But word of warning there is vomit at the end.
The desperation seems to stop after the vomit but there's no went jeans. I'm intrigued to find out if they did wet themselves or if yhe video has edited out them then going to the toilet
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Keith wrote: 17 Apr 2019, 17:47 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=8jlQ30T0YEU

There is some great desperation in this video. But word of warning there is vomit at the end.
The desperation seems to stop after the vomit but there's no went jeans. I'm intrigued to find out if they did wet themselves or if yhe video has edited out them then going to the toilet
The desperation is mostly verbal, and being painfully monolingual I miss out on what is said. The vomit is only slight, so it shouldn't offend anyone.
Keith
Can't stay away...

Post by Keith »

bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX5-25Fh9VY&t

At the very start of this video, controversial Australian pranksters The Jalals scare a man going to a public toilet. It may be staged, but the dude looks to be genuinely busting to me. Please note that some people may find the content of the video offensive for religious, racial or political reasons. The Jalals have actually received some negative press in Australia and very mixed reviews. And the only relevant prank is the very first one.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yes, I can see why they're a controversial group.
I bet the first incident, the relevant one, was not actually the only one where a victim peed his pants. If any of the others had moderately full bladders they'd have lost some of it too.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS02MhnPAxc

ABT emergency relief! This fellow had definitely been holding it too long and barely got out of his van in time.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Fred wrote: 07 May 2019, 10:52 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS02MhnPAxc

ABT emergency relief! This fellow had definitely been holding it too long and barely got out of his van in time.
It's extreme, isn't it? And was it actually in time? Not only is there no time at all between getting it out and peeing, he does a tell-tale look-down at himself (00:37) just before getting back in the van. That's a "does it show?" sort of anxious check, I think. :o
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 07 May 2019, 11:44
Fred wrote: 07 May 2019, 10:52 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kS02MhnPAxc

It's extreme, isn't it? And was it actually in time? Not only is there no time at all between getting it out and peeing, he does a tell-tale look-down at himself (00:37) just before getting back in the van. That's a "does it show?" sort of anxious check, I think. :o
I believe you're correct. He started to wee while getting out of the van, and he did give himself a check to see if it showed! He is probably not supposed to ask to use a client's facilities, and in that neighborhood there weren't any public rest rooms. Well, a young, healthy guy is supposed to be able to hold it, right? ;)