The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by bodgyuk »

Got to admit, I liked number 3 the best. Number 5 had potential. :)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Good ones, thanks. I don't think I have seen the first and third ones.

The original version of the third video without the music and with speech is also available:
https://www.tiktok.com/@luckygirlbishop ... 3201229098
Brian wrote: 09 Apr 2023, 09:42Bearshel will like the third one. :D
Bearshel will like the first one as well. The action is right in the middle of the video.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

These are all good, but I agree with the others that maybe the third one is my favorite!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

googlism2008 wrote: 09 Apr 2023, 14:10 Bearshel will like the first one as well. The action is right in the middle of the video.
Oh yes, just fleetingly! I missed that. Very nice. :P
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

No. 3 had great grabbing. I haven't watched all of the others, but No. 3 was fantastic.

I have to go through some of the videos over the last few weeks and copy the crotch grabbing ones to the crotch grabbing thread.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Absolutely love the third one! 😍
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'd forgotten all about Niall Horan on the Jonathan Ross show. The other one I've never seen before. Both very good. You can see their desperation.

If you're in a group of people on live TV you must be absolutely bursting to have to speak up about it!

You'd think this must be really rare, but thinking about it I can recall several other incidents we've all seen on video or heard about. Maybe the links are here somewhere.
(1) US weather forecaster having to leave his live weather forecast because he can't wait.
(2) Spanish language sports program with one presenter in the studio and another on the live link somewhere else, talking about football or something, and the guy on the live link has to go and pee leaving the other presenter in the studio with no-one to talk to.
(3) Contestant on a game show, also Spanish language I think, who actually wets himself and makes a puddle on the floor of the studio in front of the live audience. You see the presenter after that totally at a loss for words, hand over her mouth.
(4) Lee told us about a presenter in a group of other presenters on British Breakfast TV who was told by the camera crew, while they were off camera for a short time, to stop fidgetting about because it was hard to keep him in the shot. He explained he was desperate to pee. They told him to just wet himself so that he'd be able to carry on sitting still and they'd make sure only his face was in shot. So he did.
(5) I remember watching the UK news satire program "Have I got News for You" (comedy) when Russell Brand was one of the panellists. Half way through Russell Brand stood up and walked off, saying that he had to "pee badly". No-one joked about it, and the guest presenter Alexander Armstrong was visibly annoyed.

Does anyone have some of those clips or links to hand, or remember other incidents of guys having to pee while live on air?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 12 Apr 2023, 20:33 Need to pee on air
https://www.tiktok.com/@jrossshow/video ... 4463396102
Isn't this the same group that has been the subject of a lot of omo fanfiction? Needing to pee seems to be part of their schtick.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 08:20 You'd think this must be really rare, but thinking about it I can recall several other incidents we've all seen on video or heard about.
Well, a commonality among many of these cases is that they need to talk. A lot. Which they can't do with a very dry throat. Would make a poor show if the guy keeps clearing his throat or lose his voice.
So I guess what happens is that these people would take sips before the show. Perhaps far too many sips, as drinking also helps to calm their nerves. Or perhaps far too many sips to cure a headache.
Then they might arrive too early, but their mind might be overly consumed by what they are supposed to say on air to think about the need to use the toilet. Or they also need to make a substantial amount of small talk with various people as a form of courtesy. Or perhaps they were made to wait and wait and wait, and in the process drink and drink and drink.
Maybe the fella did notice some mild sensation but the show is almost starting, and assumed that he could hold it in. In the alternative, he settled down on this seat and suddenly realized that his bladder was already full. Either way, as the show drags on, the poor sod might be surprised by how fast his bladder continues to fill up, and that dull sensation rapidly became a very urgent situation within half an hour. And it dawned on him that he would not last until the end.
Brian wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 08:20 Does anyone have some of those clips or links to hand, or remember other incidents of guys having to pee while live on air?
Might dig some of these up and repost when I have more time.
Fred wrote: 13 Apr 2023, 11:22 Isn't this the same group that has been the subject of a lot of omo fanfiction? Needing to pee seems to be part of their schtick.
Yes. The desperation looks genuine in this one though. Maybe this particular group never learned how to properly control their fluid intake, or some of their members simply love to set up live desperation on air?