The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: The Master Video List

Post by googlism2008 »

pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Mmm, a live reporter who didn't get a moment to pee before his broadcast? Not quite convinced to be honest (this old classic involving a weatherman was more certainly bursting bladder related), but it's possible that he's indeed more than just cold and nervous. I guess news reporters can often be left in limbo waiting for the moment when they are put on air, and running off for a quick pee isn't possible. Thanks for this. :D
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 05 May 2022, 07:47
Mmm, a live reporter who didn't get a moment to pee before his broadcast? Not quite convinced to be honest (this old classic involving a weatherman was more certainly bursting bladder related), but it's possible that he's indeed more than just cold and nervous. I guess news reporters can often be left in limbo waiting for the moment when they are put on air, and running off for a quick pee isn't possible. Thanks for this. :D
He's out at the scene, possibly far from the nearest toilet, and when you step out into the cold the urgency can get worse.
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

It could just be that they're cold, but perhaps not. It's cold and night. Think those to go coffee paper cups, chugging them to keep warm, and about to go for a leak and then you get the notification 'on in 30 seconds'.... :shock: :D :lol: :lol: :lol:
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

The shaking pattern looks more like shivering from cold than needing to pee to me. However, I won't discount the possibility that he really has to go.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVAT1u8i5lw This one is a bit different, But still pretty good
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Brian wrote: 05 May 2022, 07:47
You're welcome! I've seen that clip too, and this is nowhere near as urgent, But still a good watch :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

pissbaby wrote: 12 May 2022, 04:38 https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=OVAT1u8i5lw This one is a bit different, But still pretty good
I'd like to know the circumstances here. What were these fellows doing when they got arrested? And most importantly, why was the subject of this video so urgently needing to pee? A young man like that is presumed to have good bladder control, so why had he been holding it?
bamaala
Arrived

Post by bamaala »

[/quote]

This video has always done it for me. He can hardly concentrate, to the extent he makes multiple errors in reading his report. As well, he gets panicked when his image doesn't change fast enough, knowing he'll barely make through the segment. He gets to the point where he can barely stand straight and even begins to bring his hand to his crotch a few times. (I wonder if it was leaking out already.) Then he actually exclaims, "Oh!" I'll bet that had to be a leak, as he seemed to know his two choices were to leave the set or flood his pants on live t.v. Hot desperation in deed.