The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
fullbguy
Active

Re: The Master Video List

Post by fullbguy »

Fred wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 11:04
bodgyuk wrote: 19 Sep 2019, 06:30 As the video title says, please, please,please Like in a doctors surgery, one person coughs everyone coughs!

From Youtube
I note that he was "getting it out" even as he was stepping over the guardrail. He probably had already started peeing.
Thanks for sharing! That was super hot!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7uNt5H2uCX4
John Mayer on Instagram Live with a wet spot, because he rushed his pee a bit too quick.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

One of the hazards when broadcasting live. So much of what we see and hear on TV/Internet is prerecorded, so we don't see many events like this nowadays. In the VERY old days of RADIO, when a disc jockey might have a nighttime stint of 5 - 6 hours and was virtually alone at the station, and a typical 45rpm record was no more than 3 minutes, I recall one disc jockey telling us he was going to put on an LP because he really, really had to take a potty break.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p19HGjztLn8 I love this silly skit. The man is cute!
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

[Youtube link removed]

Matthew McConaughey's Dad Won a Motorbike in a Pissing Contest - The Graham Norton Show

Not sure if I have shared this.

By the way, I just wanna see Matthew McConaughey desperate to pee. Like McConaughey queuing at the men's room with other hot male actors
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

greatwater wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 00:21 [Youtube link removed]

Matthew McConaughey's Dad Won a Motorbike in a Pissing Contest - The Graham Norton Show

By the way, I just wanna see Matthew McConaughey desperate to pee. Like McConaughey queuing at the men's room with other hot male actors
I think Matthew McConaughey is the type of guy who just doesn’t care. He will piss against the wall or in the sink. Or if he is outside he will just piss himself 😉
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

greatwater wrote: 18 Oct 2019, 00:21 [Youtube link removed]

Obviously, father and sons indulged in pee games together! It's a good kind of male bonding. Betcha they had holding contests, too. :o
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sorry to be a spoilsport above, but that Youtube link discusses an underage person.
There wasn't anything sinister or anything like that. It's a harmless clip from the Graham Norton show. But I just don't want to give our site hosts or anyone else any reason to complain about us.
The postings above are nice, by the way. Good discussion. Just can't have that clip linked here. 8-) ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

greatwater wrote: 17 Oct 2019, 18:23 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p19HGjztLn8 I love this silly skit. The man is cute!
I think he is too.
Very funny clip. :lol:
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EocEBYIz8rA
An old video I really like. Too bad it's too short.