The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Re: The Master Video List

Post by googlism2008 »

bodgyuk wrote: 19 Jan 2022, 10:27 You don't have to understand Mandarin to see what is going on here. With his sudden decision, did he squirt a little?

https://t.co/YWKJx7TdsA
No mention of this in the dialogue. :)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Two Japanese videos of no-toilet challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC_gOfkFmBE
Subject is 22 years old. The challenge is for both participants to last 1 hour wearing only short sleeved T-shirt in cold weather of 3 to 5 degrees Celsius.
5:20 - Bladder press punishment for loser of roulette spin.
8:25 - They start to play a game.
10:15 - Bladder press punishment for loser of game.
10:50 - They start to play another game.
12:00 - Bladder press punishment for loser of game.
12:30 - Subject admitted that he leaked during the bladder press.
14:40 - Mad rush to the toilet. Is the subject grabbing himself?
14:55 - The text, when translated, says "it's already out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMY9Rtezkbk
The 3 participants go about buying and consuming 10000 yen worth of food in the Kyoto area. During the course of the challenge, 2 of the guys were seen drinking a can of beer each, but the subject finished a 500 ml bottle of Coca Cola.
1:35 - Last chance to use the toilet.
11:10 - "Stomachache, with the need to pee at level 6."
12:05 - Text mentioned "21 years old." I assume that is the age of the subject.
14:25 - Urgency resulting in crossing the road with a red light.
15:00 - "I have reached my limits" followed by very visible wetting. It seems that the subject could not stop going despite grabbing himself.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

things must be a lot different in japan along with the laws being totally different there. here you could not run into the bathroom in a convenience store with a camera crew following you into the bathroom. the second video was a lot of fun to bad they cut the video a few seconds into him pissing himself. wish there were tv shows like that there.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Because the term came from the Japanese, it's not surprising that there are a number of male omorashi videos from Japan. The other country that seems to have a number of them is Germany. What is there about these cultures that make it popular? Perhaps they value self-control?
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

googlism2008 wrote: 28 Jan 2022, 21:35 Two Japanese videos of no-toilet challenges.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YC_gOfkFmBE
Subject is 22 years old. The challenge is for both participants to last 1 hour wearing only short sleeved T-shirt in cold weather of 3 to 5 degrees Celsius.
5:20 - Bladder press punishment for loser of roulette spin.
8:25 - They start to play a game.
10:15 - Bladder press punishment for loser of game.
10:50 - They start to play another game.
12:00 - Bladder press punishment for loser of game.
12:30 - Subject admitted that he leaked during the bladder press.
14:40 - Mad rush to the toilet. Is the subject grabbing himself?
14:55 - The text, when translated, says "it's already out."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uMY9Rtezkbk
The 3 participants go about buying and consuming 10000 yen worth of food in the Kyoto area. During the course of the challenge, 2 of the guys were seen drinking a can of beer each, but the subject finished a 500 ml bottle of Coca Cola.
1:35 - Last chance to use the toilet.
11:10 - "Stomachache, with the need to pee at level 6."
12:05 - Text mentioned "21 years old." I assume that is the age of the subject.
14:25 - Urgency resulting in crossing the road with a red light.
15:00 - "I have reached my limits" followed by very visible wetting. It seems that the subject could not stop going despite grabbing himself.
Two excellent finds, googlism! And thanks for taking the time to include timestamps and translations of the highlights! It really is appreciated. ☺
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 11:47 Because the term came from the Japanese, it's not surprising that there are a number of male omorashi videos from Japan. The other country that seems to have a number of them is Germany. What is there about these cultures that make it popular? Perhaps they value self-control?
I don't know about Germany, but I understand that self-control is a highly valued attribute in Japan. It appears to me that the term they use is gaman (我慢). I think some time ago we discussed the video of a foreigner dancing on a Japanese train, and it was noted that the commuters had almost no reaction, as if the dancer was ignored. I believe this is a show of gaman.

Speaking about the term gaman, I sometimes find it useful to combine it with some other word or phrase in my search for pee desperation material:
  • 尿意我慢 (pee endurance)
  • トイレ我慢 or トイレを我慢 (toilet endurance)
  • おしっこ我慢 (omorashi endurance)
How do I search for German male omorashi videos?
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

googlism2008 wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 17:53
I don't know about Germany, but I understand that self-control is a highly valued attribute in Japan. It appears to me that the term they use is gaman (我慢). I think some time ago we discussed the video of a foreigner dancing on a Japanese train, and it was noted that the commuters had almost no reaction, as if the dancer was ignored. I believe this is a show of gaman.

Speaking about the term gaman, I sometimes find it useful to combine it with some other word or phrase in my search for pee desperation material:
  • 尿意我慢 (pee endurance)
  • トイレ我慢 or トイレを我慢 (toilet endurance)
  • おしっこ我慢 (omorashi endurance)
How do I search for German male omorashi videos?
Oh yes, I remember the word gaman from that Japanese endurance game show they did back in the day. I wish I knew where to find the challenge in its entirety, not just that brief clip of the omorashi segment that was broadcasted on that Australian news programme. I'll have to had that one to my searches!

As far as German male omorashi goes, here's what I know from my extremely limited (read: almost non-existent) knowledge of German:

klo/toilette verboten (loo/toilet forbidden)
nicht aufs klo gehen (can't go to the toilet)
nicht pissen/pinkeln (can't pee/piss)
wer zuletzt aufs klo/toilette geht (the last one to go to the loo/toilet)
pissen/pinkeln verboten (peeing/pissing prohibited)

Clearly, I get this vocabulary from searching for German pee holding challenges. I wish they were as popular on YouTube as they were just a couple years ago.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

neodreamwaters wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 18:11 As far as German male omorashi goes, here's what I know from my extremely limited (read: almost non-existent) knowledge of German:

klo/toilette verboten (loo/toilet forbidden)
nicht aufs klo gehen (can't go to the toilet)
nicht pissen/pinkeln (can't pee/piss)
wer zuletzt aufs klo/toilette geht (the last one to go to the loo/toilet)
pissen/pinkeln verboten (peeing/pissing prohibited)

Clearly, I get this vocabulary from searching for German pee holding challenges. I wish they were as popular on YouTube as they were just a couple years ago.
Thanks, neodreamwaters!
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

googlism2008 wrote: 29 Jan 2022, 18:51 Thanks, neodreamwaters!
Bitte! 😉👍
BottleBlaze
Involved

Post by BottleBlaze »

Thank you for the German words!

I found some interesting videos:

Hold contest between two men. In German.
1 TAG TOILETTE VERBOTEN
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=QUvBH4Wh6Fs

It was fun to hear the guy's relief/sigh at the end and the turbulent stream going into the toilet.

And then I also found the term "wildpinkeln". I'm guessing it means public peeing in german. It led me to this news article and website with 5 or so videos of guys peeing in public.
https://www.badenertagblatt.ch/aargau/b ... ld.1422018

https://baden-pisser.ch/