The Master Video List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: The Master Video List

Post by Fred »

The Chinese clip: That was a long pee! I guess he really had to go.
While one or more the Japanese ones might be acted, the theme is still a hot one. Young men may hold their pee until it's dance-urgent!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Japanese TV show that combines pee holding challenge and punishment games.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHsNjtD2KEc
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

looks like a fun show. the roller would put a lot of pressure on the bladder as they were stretched out on the floor and you use your abs to pull it back in and roll yourself up. looked like out-of-shape office drones rather than athletic guys. how come we don't have any shows like that here? you tube removed most of its drink and hold videos. loved the ballon and the rock pressing into the bladder. my full bladder got squeezed a lot in wrestling matches and in football games as well as by classmates.
cutsleeve
Can't stay away...

Post by cutsleeve »

looks like a fun show. the roller would put a lot of pressure on the bladder as they were stretched out on the floor and you use your abs to pull it back in and roll yourself up. looked like out-of-shape office drones rather than athletic guys. how come we don't have any shows like that here? you tube removed most of its drink and hold videos. loved the ballon and the rock pressing into the bladder. my full bladder got squeezed a lot in wrestling matches and in football games as well as by classmates.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

I think all the people are in the Japanese showbiz.

These are mentioned in the video:
1. Each participant tanked up with 2 liters of water 1 hour before filming.
2. If a diaper gets wet, the line at the front will change colour.
3. Answering a question correctly or completing a challenge successfully gets one sticker; failing the question or challenge receives a punishment. A participant is allowed to pee if he receives 5 stickers.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

googlism2008 wrote: 02 Jan 2022, 21:57 I think all the people are in the Japanese showbiz.

These are mentioned in the video:
1. Each participant tanked up with 2 liters of water 1 hour before filming.
2. If a diaper gets wet, the line at the front will change colour.
3. Answering a question correctly or completing a challenge successfully gets one sticker; failing the question or challenge receives a punishment. A participant is allowed to pee if he receives 5 stickers.
Thanks for the explanation!
mikisit
Arrived

Post by mikisit »

Guy is so desperate for a pee that he pees in his khakis

https://www.tiktok.com/@jacobaguilera81 ... 2300913925
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

mikisit wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 17:19 Guy is so desperate for a pee that he pees in his khakis

What a find!
Poor guy. He's obviously rushed inside to use the toilets. It's a bit heartrending the way, after he's done it in his khakis, he starts continuing down the stairs but then evidently realises that there isn't much point anymore.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

mikisit wrote: 09 Jan 2022, 17:19 Guy is so desperate for a pee that he pees in his khakis

I'm puzzled. He seems to place his phone on the floor for the event.