Tame but ....

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Tame but ....

Post by Bowbow »

Removed
Last edited by Bowbow on 17 Jun 2017, 21:45, edited 1 time in total.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Tame but ....

Post by Lee »

Nice...!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Poor guy! Just when he'd actually found the courage to say it, he backs down again when you say "Now?".

I can understand him.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Guess how long before he actually gets to pee. He's not there yet.

I role play a similar scenario with my pee buddy. He holds until he's really desperate and then asks in such a way that I can tell him we will go shortly. He usually then has to admit how badly he needs to go (usually by this time he's dancing so you'd notice) and he begs me to hurry my "I'll just finish this" and I tell him off for not asking sooner.
Chikita
Active

Post by Chikita »

Nice story :) I really wouldn't mind to see how that ends. Because...as you mentioned, he's not there yet. There is still a lot that could happen to prevent him from going. (how mean...)
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Chikita wrote:Nice story :) I really wouldn't mind to see how that ends. Because...as you mentioned, he's not there yet. There is still a lot that could happen to prevent him from going. (how mean...)
Maybe I'll try write the next bit.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Removed
Last edited by Bowbow on 17 Jun 2017, 21:41, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

From your description of Derek before and during the ride in the lift, it sounds to me like there was no way he was going to undo his trousers/pants in the men's room without losing a long spurt into his clothes. I know I've done that before... and haven't we all? So near to relief and yet it was still too late.

I guess it was pretty obvious that he hadn't made it when you looked at him afterwards?
Chikita
Active

Post by Chikita »

What a great story!

And yes, this can certainly happens when relief is in sight. I'm not surprised ;)
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Removed..
Last edited by Brian on 29 May 2017, 10:18, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Removed short phrase unsuitable for Open section