Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Peeguy1998
Arrived
Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Peeguy1998 »

bearshel wrote: 07 Oct 2022, 05:14
Peeguy1998 wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 01:01
jmas2 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 00:10 A few days ago, I got off a 90-minute morning flight that was too bumpy to get up for most of. Stepped into the toilet after landing and a handsome late 20s gentlemen rushed past me only to find a line for the 2 urinals and 1 stall. He was definitely troubled by this, and was gushing against the urinal while still a full step away. I was glad to be behind him in line to enjoy the show!
A very similar thing happened to me a few months back on my first ever flight!

Only difference was not only was the guy in front of me dying to go… so was I…

I made the mistake of drinking a whole hydroflask of water and boy was that a mistake! 😅

The man in front of me was pinching himself and making very sudden grunting/groaning noises. Such a a hot experience to witness!
What did the guy look like/what was he wearing? And were you pinching too?

He said was about 6 foot, brown curly hair, blue eyes and athletic looking. He was wearing a blue hoodie, black athletic shorts and adidas slides.

I was trying to pinch myself discreetly, however I’m sure others around could clearly tell what I was doing and why I was doing it!
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

A very brief one from last week.
My partner was selling something online and the lad came to collect it. He was 18/19, on a gap year- wearing light beige trousers and a red hoodie. They got talking for a while out in the garage but had to come inside to make the sale as he needed the WiFi. The bank didn't like the transaction so the guy had to keep retrying it and then eventually do it in separate sections. I wasn't paying much attention but I definitely pricked my ears up when the lad said "please could I use your bathroom before I go? I wasn't planning on being here this long."
Obviously we let him use the loo but it did get me thinking how long he had been needing to go- maybe even before he came over? Was he too nervous to ask before or did he just know he wouldn't make it home?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Mmm, nice! Plenty of speculation possible, but it's probably safe to say he needed to go quite badly to have to ask to use your bathroom like that.
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I actually once went with a friend to collect something he’d bought off eBay. We drove up after work, and when we were about 20 minutes away the friend asked “I need a piss, do you think I should stop somewhere before we get there?” We decided we would, rather than ask to use the guys toilet (we had half a worry that it might look a bit dodgy as if it was some sort of distraction burglary). So we found a lay-by and stopped for a piss.
jmas2
Arrived

Post by jmas2 »

Had a great one while driving home for Thanksgiving. As I rounded a bend, I glanced over to the emergency pull-off across the highway to see a young guy of late 20s, early 30s, walking around his car, whipping his cock out, and releasing a powerful clear stream uncontrollably before he grabbed himself to point it down. I immediately slammed the brakes to watch for as long as I could!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

jmas2 wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 01:30 Had a great one while driving home for Thanksgiving. As I rounded a bend, I glanced over to the emergency pull-off across the highway to see a young guy of late 20s, early 30s, walking around his car, whipping his cock out, and releasing a powerful clear stream uncontrollably before he grabbed himself to point it down. I immediately slammed the brakes to watch for as long as I could!
If he had it out starting to pee before getting to the far side of his car, it really was an emergency! Apparently tried to make it to his destination (or at least to a public rest room) and suddenly he couldn't!
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

It’s fairly common to see these sightings if you look closely
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

jmas2 wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 01:30 Had a great one while driving home for Thanksgiving. As I rounded a bend, I glanced over to the emergency pull-off across the highway to see a young guy of late 20s, early 30s, walking around his car, whipping his cock out, and releasing a powerful clear stream uncontrollably before he grabbed himself to point it down. I immediately slammed the brakes to watch for as long as I could!
Haha I would have done the same 😀
neodreamwaters
Site Staff

Post by neodreamwaters »

I've definitely done that as well, although it was whilst cycling as I don't own a car. Probably for the better, as I have more time to take in the view, or circle back round if I need to. 🙃
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

neodreamwaters wrote: 29 Nov 2022, 21:51 I've definitely done that as well, although it was whilst cycling as I don't own a car. Probably for the better, as I have more time to take in the view, or circle back round if I need to. 🙃
Yeah you definetely have more flexibility on a bike! It's frustrating when you drive past somebody visibly pissing on a motorway but can't stop lol