Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
jmas2
Arrived

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by jmas2 »

A few days ago, I got off a 90-minute morning flight that was too bumpy to get up for most of. Stepped into the toilet after landing and a handsome late 20s gentlemen rushed past me only to find a line for the 2 urinals and 1 stall. He was definitely troubled by this, and was gushing against the urinal while still a full step away. I was glad to be behind him in line to enjoy the show!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

jmas2 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 00:10 A few days ago, I got off a 90-minute morning flight that was too bumpy to get up for most of. Stepped into the toilet after landing and a handsome late 20s gentlemen rushed past me only to find a line for the 2 urinals and 1 stall. He was definitely troubled by this, and was gushing against the urinal while still a full step away. I was glad to be behind him in line to enjoy the show!
He rushed past you to get in line before you did and started gushing while still a step away from the urinal? Must have been absolutely bursting! We can only imagine what that bumpy plane ride must have been like for him.

Did he have to wait a long time in front of you in the line? Was he standing still in the line? Inquiring minds want to know!
forgetthenight
Arrived

Post by forgetthenight »

Worked an event last night for a pro sports team, not quite black-tie but a charity auction involving alumni and big donors. It was held on a community ice rink, so down through a seating bowl to the floor of the arena, with back tunnel areas for the zamboni and production crew and to locker rooms, etc. Naturally, the beer and liquor are flowing generously, and folks are directed back up through the seating bowl to bathrooms on the concourse of the arena, but through a very obvious tunnel where folks are coming back and forth from, mostly staff, there's a dingy single-person bathroom just around the corner, meant entirely for event staff. The wait staff and security are very clearly marked, but alumni are essentially given free roam, and zero way to indicate who is alumni, who is business staff dressed just as formally and drinking just as heavily, and the security is a third-party group so they haven't worked closely with anyone enough to recognize them. Of course, folks are nipping back to that small bathroom all the time, zero regard for who is actually supposed to have access.

About three hours into this event, I'm heading back towards the production control room, the door of which is directly next to this bathroom, and turning the corner, I'm met with two retired hockey players, one just at 30 and another pushing 40.

The 30 year-old is an absolutely gorgeous six-foot-three brunette with a ginger-brown beard and freckles and the brightest smile, an absolute gem of a guy, very kind, a hand on your shoulder while you're talking type of person, and he's aware that I'm staff just from being the lone person wandering with a video camera. Apparently, someone's locked themselves in this bathroom, I'm clueless to what's going on, and this absolutely beautiful lad in a dark blue polo and long, skinny khakis all but bends in half right beside me, still holding a beer, and huffs out a laugh and asks if I've got a key to this bathroom.

I stammer out a quick 'shit, I have no idea, uh', as the other man he's with shuffles closer to the security woman working on the door, and the one nearer me, still not fully upright now that he's not among a crowd of people, we're fully out of sight of anyone except the other two in the hall, has his right hand hovering over his pocket on his right side, left knee angling in a bit, just a hell of a squirm to witness, and he laughs and tells me quite frankly, how he "has to piss so fucking bad, is there any other bathroom down here?" and I quote, just openly states, "I'm gonna piss my pants, and I mean, if they were black, hell, I might've, shit," as he's all but got a hand on himself through his khakis. He's directly to my left, and I'm close enough that turning my head doesn't give me a full view of him, but at about a foot shorter than him, his head was nearly at my level with how he was bent in half.

It was the most open, random, brief and thrilling five seconds I've had with an absolutely beautiful, ripped as hell, just-my-type athlete. I tell him to take the elevator up, there's bathrooms right around the corner from where it lets out, by the concession stands on the concourse, and he all but jogs to this elevator and waits. It's a whirlwind because, well, drunk people, because now the security lady has the bathroom open, some dude stumbles out, the original guy he was with is already at the door to it, I point back, 'hey, they got this one open' to elevator-guy, he waves it off and says his friend gets first dibs anyways, and by then the elevator's there and he's gone.

I wish to all hell I would've gone with him in that elevator, under the guise of giving better directions, since I kept waiting to see him come back out of that hallway, pointedly watching for him... and he didn't come down for a good ten minutes. When I did see him.... he ducked immediately off to that side bathroom. So something tells me he didn't find the bathrooms on that concourse--all the lights were off, and I'm almost wondering if he ended up pissing in a corner or a trash can up there, but the way he immediately veered to the side to that tucked-away single bathroom? I wonder if all I managed to do was delay him. Oops.

I saw him later in the night, a good hour or so later, but we were in with the crowd and I was two drinks deep myself, finally done working, so I made a point to not check out his trousers.

Naturally I got to interact with him a handful of times the next day as he actively played hockey with the folks from the night before, and even interview him at the end of the day, but he was drunk enough the night before and exhausted enough the day-of that for his sake, I didn't bring it up. Something tells me those khakis barely stayed dry, if they did at all.
Last edited by forgetthenight on 02 Oct 2022, 21:26, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

@forgetthenight Beautiful experience, really well described. I know how that feels: you relive it afterwards again and again. ;)
forgetthenight wrote: 02 Oct 2022, 21:24 [...] I made a point to not check out his trousers. [...]
Well, how very courteous of you. :lol:
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

jmas2 wrote: 25 Jul 2022, 00:10 A few days ago, I got off a 90-minute morning flight that was too bumpy to get up for most of. Stepped into the toilet after landing and a handsome late 20s gentlemen rushed past me only to find a line for the 2 urinals and 1 stall. He was definitely troubled by this, and was gushing against the urinal while still a full step away. I was glad to be behind him in line to enjoy the show!
A very similar thing happened to me a few months back on my first ever flight!

Only difference was not only was the guy in front of me dying to go… so was I…

I made the mistake of drinking a whole hydroflask of water and boy was that a mistake! 😅

The man in front of me was pinching himself and making very sudden grunting/groaning noises. Such a a hot experience to witness!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Peeguy1998 wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 01:01

I made the mistake of drinking a whole hydroflask of water and boy was that a mistake! 😅

The man in front of me was pinching himself and making very sudden grunting/groaning noises. Such a a hot experience to witness!
I guess you may have been going through some conflicting thoughts during that flight. Were you worried about not being able to hold it in until you could pee, or did the excitement of watching the guy in front of you over-ride that?

What happened in the end? Did you and he both have to wait until the landing, or did you have to fight for who could use the plane's toilet first when that became available? :lol:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Brian wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 06:51

I guess you may have been going through some conflicting thoughts during that flight. Were you worried about not being able to hold it in until you could pee, or did the excitement of watching the guy in front of you over-ride that?

What happened in the end? Did you and he both have to wait until the landing, or did you have to fight for who could use the plane's toilet first when that became available? :lol:
If the fellow ahead of you was sufficiently hot, you could have suggested that you squeeze into the toilet together. :o But I suppose you were courteous and held it until after he peed.
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Post by bodgyuk »

I have always thought that you have to hold it when you pee, not necessarily afterwards :lol
Peeguy1998
Arrived

Post by Peeguy1998 »

Fred wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 08:52
Brian wrote: 05 Oct 2022, 06:51

If the fellow ahead of you was sufficiently hot, you could have suggested that you squeeze into the toilet together. :o But I suppose you were courteous and held it until after he peed.

In that moment… I didn’t even think to offer to share a toilet!

Oh how I wish I could turn back time… lol

I will say that was one of the worst times I ever had to piss! I am not the biggest fan of plane toilets, so holding it until landing was the ONLY option for me!
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

What did the guy look like/what was he wearing? And were you pinching too?