Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Wombat48 »

I think I would have thought I had died and gone to heaven!! Lol

Thanks for sharing 😏
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

If only there had been a longer line
"I gotta get in there man!"
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

So often a problem when flying! On my way to my vacation venue in January, the plane was delayed for a bit over an hour, and the young man - probably a college student - in the window seat in the row ahead of me must have spent that extra time in the bar for an extra pint. When the seat belt sign finally went out after 15 minutes in the air, he was in a great rush to get past his seat mates and to the rest room. I envision him perceiving a need to pee as we started to board, and that half hour plus the next 15 minutes must have been very uncomfortable for him!

That's what I love about some men of that age. They drink quantities of beer without any thought about where and when they can pee it out; they assume that there will always be a place to pee when they need it; and they also assume that when they must wait, they can always hold it in…..
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I like that one, Fred. Clearly there was no place for any nonchalence there, given that he got straight out of his seat the moment that seatbelt sign went out!

Just to add to your remarks about guys of that age: I reckon it's sometimes a general lack of caution which results in these situations, but also sometimes simply inexperience. As we grow older we get more used to just how our bodies react to the drink we pour down our throats, but men under 25 might not know when to say "that's all the beer I can handle for now".
danjacob
Active

Post by danjacob »

I have one sighting from yesterday. I was coming home by bus in a 2h journey. When we reached our destination one guy was going straight to the porta potty. I think he was that desperate he couldn't hold it to his home.
telegram: danjacob122 | twitter: danjacob122
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I had a great sighting last Saturday at about 7pm, I’d pulled into a car park outside a local Tesco to pop in and get a few things on my way home.

I parked the car quite far away from the entrance (as I always do), when I got out I noticed that there was a young guy about 50m closer to the store from where I was parked, stood next to a van. As I walked towards him/the store I realised he had is cock out taking a massive piss on the floor in the middle of the car park. I waked right past him and he was still in full flow pissing like a race horse onto the floor. When he finished he got back in his van and drove off. I’d have loved to have seen what had led up to that situation, I presume he’d pulled into the car park intending to take a piss in the supermarket but decided he couldn’t make it into the shop!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Excellent sighting. Was he on his own in the van?
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

Yep, just him!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

When you're that desperate, just getting out of the car and standing up can intensify the need. If he had to go so bad that he had to stop at the nearest place that might have a rest room, I can well understand why he had to let it go in the parking lot, and also why he didn't have the time to do it where he was screened a little better.

Like some other young men, he may have initially assumed he could hold it until the got to his destination and then learned, to his dismay, that he couldn't. Good sighting!
burstingguys
Site Staff

Post by burstingguys »

The risk of having to perhaps find a key or be faced with a line of other men in need can also lead guys to make that kind of split second choice.
"I gotta get in there man!"