Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Brian »

@theaverageman92 What intrigues me most about your story is why the barber mentioned to the previous customer that he was bursting. You didn't hear the context of that, I suppose, or did you? I wonder if the customer mentioned it first because he noticed the barber couldn't stand still, or something? Anyway, it seems a bit risky to say it to a customer if you're not sure how they'll take it: some people might be worried that if the barber needs to pee desperately then he won't be able to cut their hair properly!
theavman92
Active

Post by theavman92 »

Brian wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 23:06 @theaverageman92 What intrigues me most about your story is why the barber mentioned to the previous customer that he was bursting. You didn't hear the context of that, I suppose, or did you? I wonder if the customer mentioned it first because he noticed the barber couldn't stand still, or something? Anyway, it seems a bit risky to say it to a customer if you're not sure how they'll take it: some people might be worried that if the barber needs to pee desperately then he won't be able to cut their hair properly!
Brian, I was actually sitting in the shop the whole time, the barber is actually a very chatty person so I suppose he was just saying anything that came to his mind?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

theaverageman92 wrote: 03 Mar 2019, 08:48
Brian wrote: 02 Mar 2019, 23:06 @theaverageman92 What intrigues me most about your story is why the barber mentioned to the previous customer that he was bursting. You didn't hear the context of that, I suppose, or did you? I wonder if the customer mentioned it first because he noticed the barber couldn't stand still, or something? Anyway, it seems a bit risky to say it to a customer if you're not sure how they'll take it: some people might be worried that if the barber needs to pee desperately then he won't be able to cut their hair properly!
Brian, I was actually sitting in the shop the whole time, the barber is actually a very chatty person so I suppose he was just saying anything that came to his mind?
Yes, I can imagine what might have been going through his mind. ;)
Yannn
Active

Post by Yannn »

Yesterday I was in a museum with my familly in Paris.
There was a lot of people and the art wasn't interresting for me so I look at the people and I saw a guard sitting on his chair. He wasn't really cute and not my ype at all but he looked very uncomfortable, bouncing, crossing and uncrossinghis leg. Unable to sit still.
Honnestly I don't know if he was tired or if he tried to stretch himself but I like to think that he was dying for a piss and praying for his break to come.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Yannn wrote: 29 Apr 2019, 15:50 Yesterday I was in a museum with my familly in Paris.
There was a lot of people and the art wasn't interresting for me so I look at the people and I saw a guard sitting on his chair. He wasn't really cute and not my ype at all but he looked very uncomfortable, bouncing, crossing and uncrossinghis leg. Unable to sit still.
Honnestly I don't know if he was tired or if he tried to stretch himself but I like to think that he was dying for a piss and praying for his break to come.
It's definitely plausible that he needed a piss! I've often thought about museum security guards not able to leave their post (because someone might choose that moment to scrawl graffiti or steal a painting or something). There's a fiction story about it - "Security Guards" - in Stronger Interests... ;)
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Had to stop at a large Uk supermarket on my way home tonight- I needed a wee so decided to do that before shopping. As I was entering the store, out of the corner of my eye I saw an attractive young builder running across the car park- my luck was in- he was also heading towards the toilets!
The toilets were situated at the front of the shop but right at the other end from the entrance so quite a long walk! When he reached the corridor area, leading to the Men’s, and out of sight of the main shop he broke into
A run again- when I got into the toilet-he had taken the middle urinal of 3 and which meant I had to stand right next to him- as soon I started pissing he laughed and said: best feeling in the world when your dying for a piss and laughed- when he finished up and walked away he let out a massive sigh! 🙂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 29 Apr 2019, 18:27 Had to stop at a large Uk supermarket on my way home tonight- I needed a wee so decided to do that before shopping. As I was entering the store, out of the corner of my eye I saw an attractive young builder running across the car park- my luck was in- he was also heading towards the toilets!
The toilets were situated at the front of the shop but right at the other end from the entrance so quite a long walk! When he reached the corridor area, leading to the Men’s, and out of sight of the main shop he broke into
A run again- when I got into the toilet-he had taken the middle urinal of 3 and which meant I had to stand right next to him- as soon I started pissing he laughed and said: best feeling in the world when your dying for a piss and laughed- when he finished up and walked away he let out a massive sigh! 🙂
No doubt he was working at a building or home where workmen weren't supposed to use the client's facilities, or perhaps in a building with no working toilets. That's not uncommon. He probably regretted that coffee he had during his break! :o He couldn't hold it until he got home, so he stopped at the first place with rest rooms. Great sighting.
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Post in Place of a Story:

This post is one in place for a story for now. It is story length, but not written close to the way a good story would be written. I've been blessed to have such a fine person as Sam to reflect on his understanding of which stories are fantastic and why. I've had Sam look over this post and he says it is outstanding. Sam sometimes gets a bit carried away with his positive remarks concerning my great ability to do anything actually.

It is with confidence that I share with you that I have always agreed with Sam's evaluation of a story. I am not sure that Sam is always right. But in conversations with Sam, he has assured me that it is indeed true. Sam is indeed always right.

You read about it right here on Lads "err..." Let's just say that you read about this revelation right here! This will not really take you anywhere. I think it looks neat to have the word here underlined and when a person clicks on it, it is suppose to take you to the selected site. Sometimes you have to pretend in life. This is one of those times. This is one of those skills I plan on learning some day.

Reply to An Old Post in This Thread:

This is an old reply to a situation that never ceases to happen especially to lads of our interest.

I am repeating it because I suspect this is the number one excuse that is given when young lads need the toilet urgently. They are sometimes situations where lads are at the pay toilets without the proper change with several police officers very close observing the scene.

Also, there are establishments that actually post that a purchase must be made before getting the key to the toilet! This is very common in places where there is a scarcity of toilets available in the general area where these establishments with toilets are located.

First Comment on the French Quarter, New Orleans, UA

I remember a well known national brand hamburger outlet, McDonald's, pasting this prominently on and also by the entrance door of a McDonald's when I visited the French Quarter in New Orleans, U.S. several years ago. Never seen that posted outside the entrance door of any other fast food eating establishment including McDonald's except this one.

We had not selected a place to eat yet and it was getting close to lunch time. We passed on having lunch at a local eatery since most of them had no public toilets. We had to wait in a line for more than a few minutes. But, we got to take a much needed wee in nice toilets.

There were several of older adults that made it clear to those younger than we that this was the place to eat and this was also the place to take a wee regardless if a person felt the need or not. We older adults did not mention wet pants per say, though I think the message was clearly understood. There was absolutely nothing any one on the trip or also in New Orleans that day that would be able to provide a toilet on demand.

We Lose Control of Our Bladders for Two Different Reasons:

Any bladder that happens to reach 100 % capacity is going to empty and usually totally empty as the brain sends signals to the bladder nerves to totally relax leaving a huge puddle. This kind of incontinence results from the nerves being told to literally paralyze the muscles. This is the part of the brain that acts on automatic pilot when the signal is received that the bladder can no longer accept any urine.

The only way to avoid an accident in this situation is to have some kind of physical blockage. Major kidney and bladder damage may result and if the blockage isn't removed, the lad will die within days.

Many people can't hold it that long to reach 100 % capacity. They are faced with intermittent losses of small spurts. This kind of loss results from the muscles giving way. The lad's brain is very urgently telling the bladder muscles to hold on. But the bladder muscles aren't strong enough to hold the wee in when the bladder is getting close to capacity. If they are wearing very dark pants, they may can get away with it. If the pants are very light in color, it won't take much to show.

It may be "can't win either way" situation to wish to be in either situation should the lad lose any bladder control. On the one hand, to be able to hold it until the bladder is 100 % full may prevent any kind of accident in some situations. The lad is saved from the humiliating situation where he wets his pants in front of the last people he would pick to witness this if he had a choice which of course he won't.

On the other hand, the lad may lose small amounts over a short or a longer period of time. A toilet is found. Had the lad's bladder muscles held out, he would have saved himself the embarrassment of some if not all in the group knowing that he leaked some in his pants before the toilet was made available.

If it is a total soaking, it most likely is a result of the bladder nerves and muscles being paralyzed by the automatic sensors in the brain. These sensors do not understand what embarrassment or humiliation does to the lad's self image or his image that friends and family will have if the lad wets his pants with a huge puddle.

In this situation, there may be some very angry people, not because he lost control of his bladder, but because there is a huge mess to clean up. If it is in the place where they eat, the ones that take care of the dining room and toilets will not be happy. The manager or owner reaction will rest on how this personally affects that person or affects that eating place.

The van or bus would be in such a state that a transportation company would want to take the vehicle out of service and provide a clean one. The traveling agenda would be affected some and perhaps destroy the schedule agenda beyond recognition!

The other type of loss of bladder control, the muscles just can't keep holding on in the same way that a person is not strong enough to open that bottle where the cap has been screwed very tight, results in a different situation.

Sometimes the lad gets away with his loss of bladder control completely. He is wearing dark pants that are thick. His squirts are far enough for some of the wee to evaporate or to move to dry places making the crotch less wet.

Sometimes, it is noticeable but others help provide cover.

Sometimes everyone knows and some or all have seen. But there is no puddle to clean up. The van seat isn't wet or if it is slightly wet it is leather and clean up is easy. There are multiple situations similar to this.

Often, this is humorous to the majority of people on the trip. Some on the trip will want to save embarrassment as much as possible. Some of the older guys who are very self assured may share a store that happened to them.

I was a witness to this true story where clothes had to be changed, but there was nothing in the van that needed to be cleaned up. Not a single person laughed or made any comment. The older people on the trip set that up. It wasn't me. And, I never heard any mention of the story ever again.

This story is not suitable for several reasons. I wrote a list of reasons why a story might not be told here. I then decided to erase all of them and just comment that this story is not suitable here. That is all that needs to be shared here.

Second Comment from Story from French Quarter in New Orleans, US

All did take a wee. So I missed a golden opportunity to see showers that did not come from the sky! There were even no hints of desperation. We were away from there and had found toilets before anyone even mentioned a toilet need or a request to stop.

About the Stores who Require a Purchase to Use Their Toilets:

The sales people have learned to require a purchase first as there are people who say they are going to purchase a certain item who then bolt from the establishment as soon as they exit the toilet. I suspect that over time a few geysers have erupted while standing in the checkout line. I doubt any of them compared to the well known US geyser, OId Faithful. However, I suspect that some of the geysers contained more oz or km of the golden liquid than the owners of the geysers intended. Or perhaps, the owners' of the geysers intention was to not have the geysers erupt at all!

More on What Might Happen in a Story Where the Lad Has Mishap because It Costs Money to Use the Toilet

All we can do is speculate and add fiction stories to one of the two forums of this site! That would be a great story of one of our lads having this problem! Would he be with family? A younger brother who gives him immense grief for being in this situation. However, the readers would need to picture the younger brother as at least 18. Perhaps it is summer and the younger brother has completed his first year at university with the older brother having completed his third year.

Another option: One parent or older adult is a real donkey while the other parent or older adult is so understanding.

It wouldn't help that the older student's best friend is with the family on their trip to a place like the French Quarter in New Orleans where the cost can be high to use the toilet! Or perhaps it would really help if this best friend is with the family.

We all know what the climax of this story will be. A 21 or 22 year old lad will be standing in line for food and the key to the toilet. He will disgrace himself: While trying to pay for his food. While standing in the line for the toilet. or While in his seat eating his food, because he was told he had to eat before he went to the toilet or the toilet line was out the door. One of us may be on such a trip!

This could be a university aged summer church trip. With all that has happened in the US, churches often don't allow those lads 18 and over go on the same trips as those who are not old enough to be characters in our fiction stories! It is the best way to avoid a church getting into the news about characters too young to be portrayed here and the characters we enjoy the most being the star actors having their names in the newspapers regarding some event that has happened on a church trip.

Sadly, I have major weaknesses in writing in first person like Lee and others usually do. It makes the story better when written in real time with real conversations.

I can write a "book report" on such a story and do at least some better. My creative writing skills don't match my imagination for plots to stories.

Perhaps I might later start a story with short segments so that if it is a bomb, I can stop the story and the story can eventually make it to the last page of the forum where it can be forgotten.

Yes, I Am a Procrastinator

I have some projects that really need my attention for the next few weeks.

Some of you may have seen me in the news recently. I won the US National Award for 2018 for Best Demonstrating the Skill of Procrastination.

I have the skill of procrastination down to an art. That is how I got into the place that I am in for the next few weeks!

Procrastination Going to the Toilet

I have learned how to deal with procrastination concerning trips to the toilet. I've learned that if you delay the trip to the toilet long enough, the need to go will be gone and I will have to wait for the bladder to refill again.

And, the decision whether to wash that day's clothes or procrastinate and wear them just one more day before washing them has also been made. Perhaps I will share some of these stories, later of course.

If I write a story today, I will have to return my trophy for being the 2018 Procrastinator for the entire US. I must protect my image at all costs!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Some really great insights in that lengthy posting Sam. I appreciate all the work you've put in here.

It will all get a bit lost in this long thread though as time passes and more gets added. You could take a few specific passages and start new threads with them if you want. People could then respond to those specific ideas in the new threads. (Just a suggestion.)
Sam69
Active

Post by Sam69 »

Thank you.

I may take you up on that suggestion. I will space them out so that only one is "front and center" at a time. There is so much to be understood about our interests. I suspect it is more complicated than to just only be to enjoy reading these stories. Though that is reason enough by itself!