Briefer Sightings

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Briefer Sightings

Post by Lee »

sebby wrote: 02 Jul 2021, 21:17 On a similar note I was at a service station on a motorway yesterday and grabbing a burger. Whilst I was waiting the girl said to the guy making drinks: “ok you can go for a wee now but run” and he responded with “if I run I’ll do it before I get there.” There were no obvious signs of desperation but the look on his face when someone stopped him to ask for directions on his way to the loo made me think he was actually retry desperate…
Love that!!
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

At work today my colleague was asked to go supervise the 5-a-side football. An hour later he text asking if someone could swap 'cos he needed to go to the loo. I was feeling nice so went to relieve him only it had just started raining so we had to go elsewhere and see what was needed. Eventually we decided to supervise in the viewing area of the swimming pool where some of our guys were. He was pacing and shuffling his feet and I remembered he had to pee. I asked if he wanted to find the toilet (hoping he would say no to be honest) but he did saying "mate I really need to go. Like I already had to go before I went out to the football so now it's serious."
The only thing is he's a huge clean freak so when he came back he still looked tense. He told me he hadn't gone because the floor was covered in other people's piss. I found this hilarious and told him that was why we take safety pees before leaving our main base and that I was fine- his response was about how we'd see shortly after I'd finished the large coffee I'd got myself (jokes on him, it's 5 hours later and I still haven't gone although now desperate). Anyway, he kept pacing and shuffling but also started drinking a can just because it had been in his pocket (no will power!). I pointed this out (obviously) and he just kept saying how it wasn't working out well for him.
Sadly I had to leave before he did and there were no overt signs of desperation but then we were in public and in charge of kids so...
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Some great sightings lately, I often wonder how there are plenty of vids on girls in desperate situations but guys rarely seem to get caught.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Dazza88 wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 07:52 Some great sightings lately, I often wonder how there are plenty of vids on girls in desperate situations but guys rarely seem to get caught.
For men it's a sign of weakness if they show their need to pee, so many have learned to hide it.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

I like that weakness
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Dazza88 wrote: 06 Aug 2021, 11:54 I like that weakness
Yep me to!! 😀
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

I was in town this evening and saw a guy head towards a doorway but then quickly came back out when people walked past. He was pretty nervous and went to the ATM with his friend but he must have been desperate because he couldn't stop dancing whilst waiting for his cash and I caught him grabbing himself. Once he had his cash he sprinted toward a tree and was getting himself out whilst I walked past. Definitely seemed like a close call!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

sebby wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 21:06 I was in town this evening and saw a guy head towards a doorway but then quickly came back out when people walked past. He was pretty nervous and went to the ATM with his friend but he must have been desperate because he couldn't stop dancing whilst waiting for his cash and I caught him grabbing himself. Once he had his cash he sprinted toward a tree and was getting himself out whilst I walked past. Definitely seemed like a close call!
That's a great sighting. Dancing and grabbing himself means the last stages of desperation in my book.
Any idea what role the friend was playing? Do you think the friend knew the guy had to piss? It's funny that getting cash out took priority in that situation.
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Brian wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 21:28
sebby wrote: 06 Oct 2021, 21:06 I was in town this evening and saw a guy head towards a doorway but then quickly came back out when people walked past. He was pretty nervous and went to the ATM with his friend but he must have been desperate because he couldn't stop dancing whilst waiting for his cash and I caught him grabbing himself. Once he had his cash he sprinted toward a tree and was getting himself out whilst I walked past. Definitely seemed like a close call!
That's a great sighting. Dancing and grabbing himself means the last stages of desperation in my book.
Any idea what role the friend was playing? Do you think the friend knew the guy had to piss? It's funny that getting cash out took priority in that situation.
Oh he definitely knew the friend had to piss- the guy had already asked his mate to wait whilst he tried to go in the doorway. I think the friend was enjoying it more than he let on tbh.
bladder
Arrived

Post by bladder »

(My first post here, so please bear with me)
I was going for a walk in a local meadow, last August. I turned a bend, and to my surprise (and delight), I came across a young lad, perhaps in his mid 20s, letting loose against an oak tree. Judging by the strength of the stream he'd clearly significantly overestimated his capacity. It was mid-morning and there were fewer people around than usual, so I imagine he thought he could get away with sneakily relieving himself unnoticed. I didn't have the courage to stop and take in the view unfortunately, but it was definitely an unexpected and welcome surprise. I'm curious though as to how exactly he'd managed to get himself into that situation.