Caleb Garth, a boss with a bladder of steel

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Caleb Garth, a boss with a bladder of steel

Post by greatwater »

I just want all of us to continue this story. I has started it in my tumblr account. Enjoy writing!

Caleb Garth is the best boss ever. He works hard. He is kind with his employees. Sometimes he gets busy all day, reading e-mails and stuffs, and getting into the meeting from dawn till dusk. He drinks a lot of coffee to energize. He can rest when he finally gets home. So it is usual for Caleb to hold a great deal of piss for quite a long time. The toilet is not too far from his office, and yet he just wants to focus more on his work. He pees only once at lunch, with a sexy moan of relief. The piss is almost always a thick forceful stream of piss, lasting almost about two minutes. Then, he will piss again when he gets home. He usually holds for four or five hours after his lunch pee, and then reaches home, frantically inserting the key into the doorknob and madly dancing at the threshold. When he gets into his house, he leaks a bit, and yet he reaches the toilet and blasts the toilet bowl with his hot acidic piss. He moans loud. He admits he enjoys holding a lot of piss.

But today is different. There is a traffic on the way back home. Caleb, who usually holds his piss for a long time, has to hold it longer. He wondersif he can make it home dry ….
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Caleb Garth, a boss with a bladder of steel

Post by Brian »

Very nice idea, greatwater. We did something like it a few years ago on the old site, and it would be great for us all to do it again here. I'll put the second part in and I hope everyone feels they can add more too. Since you've chosen the General & Open section, I've taken a tiny sexual phrase out of your first installment. If you would prefer it back in, let me know and I'll restore it as you wrote it and move the thread into Stronger Interests (where we can take more "liberties" but where fewer people can take part). 8-)

Caleb applied the handbrake as he stopped his car behind the motorbike in front. These traffic lights never let him through on approach, he thought in irritation, as he clenched his bladder shut. It was as if the lights knew that he was desperate to get home and relieve himself and were toying with him.

The traffic from the right was being let through on green at the moment. Caleb could see that the cars were having to avoid an obstruction of some kind on the other side of the junction, and Caleb did a double take as he noticed that the vehicle parked there in the way was the yellow Daewoo belonging to his young colleague and subordinate, Rick Lands. The back end of the car was jacked up off the road, and Caleb could see RIck crouched behind the back wheel, evidently in the process of removing it. Poor Rick, getting a flat tyre on his way home from work, thought Caleb.

The traffic lights changed to green. On an impulse, Caleb turned left, drove passed Rick's car and pulled in in front of it. A strong twinge from his bladder interrupted his train of thought for a moment, but he ignored it, switched off the engine and got out of his car.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

At first Rick was flustered to see his boss there, and he dropped the lug nuts on the ground and then struggled to remove the damaged tire. Despite his extreme discomfort, Caleb took over, placing the tire in the trunk and grabbing the spare.

"This one doesn't look much better," he remarked as he quickly installed the spare while Rick watched helplessly, and when he lowered the jack his suspicions were confirmed. The spare was nearly flat as well. "You can't drive it this way," he stated, and pointing to the parking lot of a strip mall a few hundred feet away he said, "Park your car in there. My place is just a few minutes away. We'll figure out what to do over a cold beer."
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

You all have made it so hot! I have to admit I don't know much about cars, so I cannot go into details about car.

"Thank you very much, Boss. You're very kind as always," Rick smiles, "Talking about beer, I have some packs of beer with me. It is so good that you would never want to stop drinking it."

Caleb smiles, and yet another twinge from his bladder makes him cross his legs and sigh. He ignores the twinge from his bladder and Rick's idea about delicious beer by pretending to look for a telephone number of the mechanic he knows, Joe Vincy. Actually, he knows Joe's number by heart and Joe lives not so far away from here. Joe could surely join them.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Once the car was safely parked in the lot and Joe Vincy was called, Caleb and Rick were on their way to Caleb's townhouse. "I told Joe the tire size," the older man said, "and as soon as he replaces it he'll come join us."

Caleb subtly danced as he unlocked the door to the townhouse, and despite the frantic clamping of his sphincter, he sensed a dampness in his briefs. But he strode purposefully, not to the bathroom but to the kitchen, where he took out two bottles of imported beer from the refrigerator and handed one to Rick. They went out onto the terrace, where Rick took a seat at a table and Caleb paced back and forth.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Rick tried to ignore his boss Caleb's pacing around as he sipped cautiously at the beer and glanced somewhat anxiously around at the unfamiliar surroundings. He had never been at Caleb's townhouse before. The conversation between the two men had by now naturally reverted to the project which he was working on, and Caleb was questioning him about his progress and when Rick might be able to deliver the first report. Instead of talking shop with his boss like this, Rick could have been home relaxing by now, he thought to himself. More to the point, his boss' apparent inability to settle himself and sit down was bringing Rick's own physical discomfort into focus in his mind, and drinking the beer was not helping things. Not feeling that he could very well ask his boss where the toilet was, he had decided that he would take his leave as soon as possible. But for the moment he had to wait for his car.

"How long do you think your mechanic friend will be?" he asked when a suitable pause finally presented itself.

"Not long now, I'm sure," replied Caleb. "Joe's pretty quick with the tyre changing routine. I'll get you another beer while we're waiting." He made to return to the kitchen.

"No, thanks," said Rick as he felt himself having to clench hard in order not to dampen the lap of his smart work outfit. "I've still got to drive, remember?"

"I know," replied Caleb. "I've got some non-alcoholic beer which I think you'll like. Wait there." And he headed back to the main house leaving Rick still seated on the terrace.

Now alone, Rick seized the chance to massage himself under the table and glanced anxiously around him as his need to pee changed from being merely an awareness, as it had been up until now, into a serious priority.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Post by greatwater »

Then the bell rang.

"Joe's here, Mr. Garth!"

Caleb walked out of the kitchen, crossing his legs and sighing. He then found Joe with the new tire. His face was smudged with dark stain. Rick walked out to meet Joe, who was more than happy to help. Rick walked quite slowly, or else he would flood his office attire. Joe told them he had changed the tire already. Rick looked more than ready to get home.

"Thank you! You can have some drinks here, Joe. I've got some cold beer for you."

"Thank you!" Joe smiled, "Mr. Garth, can I wash my hands and my face here, please? I've been working all day and haven't cleaned myself up."

"Yes, go ahead, Joe!"

What Caleb and Rick heard was utterly painful for them. Transparent water rushed from the faucet and hit the kitchen sink. Joe washed his face and his hands, splattering water everywhere. The sound of water made both of them wince. The process of washing and cleaning was too long for both Caleb and Rick. Caleb appeared calm, though he kept pacing back and forth; while Rick crossed his legs and grabbed his crotch very tightly, without caring that he was with his boss. Sometimes Rick found Caleb's kindness and generosity almost unbearable. He didn't know how much longer he could hold it.
Aquarius
Involved

Post by Aquarius »

''Thanks for that', Joe said as he wiped his face and hands dry. 'No problem', Caleb replied. His voice trembled a bit, Joe noticed. 'If you two get outside again, I will bring us all a beer.'

Joe nodded and walked out of the kitchen. He gave a strange look to Rick, who followed him out with his head lowered and one hand wrapped around his crotch. It was clear to Joe that Rick was dying for a pee. He hoped that there was more than one toilet here because although he had managed to keep his body composed, he himself was also very desperate. Inside, his bladder was pulsating and the pressure of his briefs on his abdomen was unbearable and had almost made him leak while changing the tire. That's why he had agreed to come in; to be able to have a quick slash.

Inside, Caleb was standing in front of his open fridge. He was balancing on one leg. One hand rested on the refrigerator door and the other was buried between his legs as he had one leg tightly wound around the other. He bobbed up and own and breathed very quickly. Oh God, he had never needed to wait this long to pee and he couldn't last any longer. Just a minute ago, a the guys turned to go outside, he had lost control for a bit and a hot jet of pee had blasted into his pristine, white, designer Calvin Klein briefs. The front of his briefs was wet and he prayed it wouldn't show on his trousers. He had been able to stop almost immediately but the pressure was unbearable now. Although he hated the idea, there was nothing to do but go outside and excuse himself to his guests. That was still less of a humiliation than wetting himself in front of them.

He took three beers and started to awkwardly stumble towards the garden, walking with his legs pressed together. He hoped his wife would not come home yet, because she always immediately went into the bathroom, where the only toilet was situated, and occupied it for quite a long time ...
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Meanwhile, back out on the terrace, Caleb's guests were deep in an intense private conversation. Joe had started a chat with the unfamiliar young employee of his friend Caleb by starting to tell him about the tyres which he had replaced, but Rick had appeared to have a more pressing need, which had already been obvious to Joe.

"...so I've replaced the back one on the right entirely, and also put what was your spare tyre on..."

"Do you know where Mr. Garth's toilet is?" interrupted Rick abruptly. He accompanied this urgent question by suddenly getting back out of his seat and walking a bit on the spot where he stood.

"You look even more desperate than I am," replied Joe with a grin, attempting to lighten the atmosphere. "Why didn't you ask Caleb before it got so bad?"

Rick was in no mood for confiding with the unfamiliar mechanic that he had simply felt unable to ask his boss this question and had been trying to hold on until he could get away and go home. The previous uncomfortable pressure had been replaced by alarm bells just at the time Joe had arrived, and Rick simply needed to be directed to the toilet immediately. "Where is it?" he snapped.

"Well, I don't actually know, but I'm busting for a leak as well so let's ask Caleb when he comes back," replied Joe. Then he added: "Sit back down, mate, you're doing my head in pacing around like that."

At this point Caleb could be seen rounding the corner and approaching them with three beer bottles in his hand. At the same moment, a car pulled up in the driveway causing all three men to turn and look. A woman jumped out and headed smartly indoors, ignoring the stares of the three men on the terrace.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

"That's my wife, Irene," Caleb explained as his wife proceeded straight to the bathroom and closed the door. He handed his two guests their beers. "She has an intestinal problem, so it may be a while before she will be out here to meet you."

"Do you have just the one toilet?" Rick inquired anxiously.

Caleb nodded. "It's not always convenient, but I've learned to cope." He shifted nervously from foot to foot.

The young man thrust his hand into his pocket, and it was apparent to the others what he was gripping.

The mechanic shifted uneasily in his chair. "We really shouldn't stay long," he said.

"These beers have been opened, so you've got to drink them," Caleb responded with a forced smile. "Just one beer won't put you over the limit for driving home."

Rick took one sip from his bottle, and then he gasped as his face began to color and his body tensed. "Ah, Mr. Garth, I, ah, I have a problem…."