In the News

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Peecadilly
Active
Re: In the News

Post by Peecadilly »

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/197 ... -pee-games

This is from 2017 so might’ve been posted here before but it’s still an interesting read. I also have a fascination with peeing into towels and with boxing gloves not being allowed to come off so it makes me very happy that both are mentioned in this article.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Peecadilly wrote: 08 May 2023, 22:12 https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/197 ... -pee-games

This is from 2017 so might’ve been posted here before but it’s still an interesting read. I also have a fascination with peeing into towels and with boxing gloves not being allowed to come off so it makes me very happy that both are mentioned in this article.
Certainly an interesting read and well worth revisiting. The whole subject of peeing during professional sporting matches is such a taboo subject, yet here is a lengthy article entirely devoted to it, all concerning true incidents.

The boxing gloves not being allowed to come off fascinates me too.
Moments before he was supposed to be in the ring, Toney turned to Roach with a look on his face every trainer dreads.
when he already had his boxing gloves on! The fact that the trainer knew immediately what the boxer's problem was without any words having to be exchanged says so much, somehow.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

In contact sports, a blow to a very full bladder could possibly rupture it, so some of these "emergency" releases are understandable. If you are on the sidelines, however, or in a non-contact sport, there must be a real urgency to take the risk of being seen. I particularly liked the Toney/Roach incident.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/11/police-o ... t-7826662/

Only loosely related but it's a cute police officer, who describes taking his his first toilet break, 7 hours into his shift!! 😀
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Wombat48 wrote: 14 May 2023, 11:38 https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/11/police-o ... t-7826662/

Only loosely related but it's a cute police officer, who describes taking his his first toilet break, 7 hours into his shift!! 😀
I get an error message:
METRO
You're currently offline.
Please check your network connection and try again
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I see it okay. Maybe it's location based.

Here's the first part of the text of the article, the relevant part:
A police officer who had been at work for six hours without anything to eat says he was confronted by a woman for buying a Burger King.

PC Andre Owen, who works for Sussex Police, bought the Double Whopper for lunch – the first break he had since starting at 7.05am.

But as he waited for the food to arrive a woman went over to him and said ‘whilst you’re in here stuffing your face, there’s criminals that need catching out there’.

He posted a picture of his meal on Twitter which said: ‘To the lady that scorned me for buying food on duty… I’ve not stopped since 7.05am this morning, not even for toilet break.

[...]
https://metro.co.uk/2018/08/11/police-o ... t-7826662/
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

So, we’ve got this officer having to contain himself for hours, and there was also a news item some time back (on here somewhere) in which a police officer was filmed jumping out of a police vehicle, holding himself, before frantically urinating in public…

…perhaps all my stories weren’t just fantasy!! 😉
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Lee wrote: 15 May 2023, 11:45 So, we’ve got this officer having to contain himself for hours, and there was also a news item some time back (on here somewhere) in which a police officer was filmed jumping out of a police vehicle, holding himself, before frantically urinating in public…

…perhaps all my stories weren’t just fantasy!! 😉
Maybe?? Or perhaps it's part of the recruitment process to check that applicants have big strong bladders? 😂
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

If the officer worked seven hours without a break, presumably he had no time to ingest liquids, and a man with a good-sized bladder should have no trouble putting off a pee for that length of time. I've read many posts of men who hold their pee for an eight-hour work shift. (Their downfall is stopping on the way home for a couple of pints.)
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Chinese news in 2008, with photos of the Hong Kong celebrity Leon Lai during his urinary emergency.
https://yule.sohu.com/20081015/n260031170.shtml

Partial translation:

Yesterday, Leon was at the Hong Kong's Kau Sai Chau Public Golf Course as a UNICEF goodwill ambassador, to attend the unveiling ceremony for the world's longest mobile library on golf carts. Throughout the press conference, Leon was sitting at the front of the stage with his thighs tightly crossed. Suddenly he left his seat and rushed to the toilet. Even though another guest was speaking, all eyes in the audience turned to Leon. A few minutes later, a visibly relieved and embarrassed Leon returned to his seat and sat down.

Afterwards, the reporter asked whether Leon was in a hurry to urinate. He generously admitted: "I seldom come to the golf course. When I saw the plains, I remembered that I drank too much water. They said that the press conference was only 15 minutes, so I thought I could hold it in. I had no idea that it would last more than half a day. So while the emcee was speaking, I had to rush to use the toilet and then rush back." "Do you feel embarrassed?" "No choice!"
Last edited by googlism2008 on 29 May 2023, 19:05, edited 1 time in total.