(Family) Reunion

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

(Family) Reunion

Post by greatwater »

It's that time of year again, when a lot of you have to return to your family for Christmas holiday. I can imagine nothing but a house packed with people, filled with food and drinks, with only two toilets. I think you have seen a queue at the toilet sometimes at such reunion because, though a house can accommodate people, two toilets might not give everyone a good time.

My fantasy reminds me of a family reunion I was in years ago. I drank too much and was on my way to the toilet, when I ran into my hottest cousin,
who is walking in the same direction. At first he is going to be kind to let me use the toilet first, but in the end, we end up peeing together
at the toilet, as we used to do years back. As far as I could see his streams, I am quite sure he was desperate. He was a bit shy at first, but then
desperation wins, and he just gushed out a lot of urine into the toilet. He was lucky that it was me, so I could share the toilet with him. If it had been
someone else, ....

What about you? Have you been desperate at such reunion party, where toilets are few and bladders are full? Have you seen men desperate to
relieve themselves in a queue at a family feast? Has somebody warned you not to drink too much because one of the toilets is broken?

Please share!
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"