Movie/TV Scenes

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Movie/TV Scenes

Post by Fred »

Shinji09 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 18:04 The Bill Series 19 episode 23 PC Gary Best has to pee while out on patrol with a partner and eventually has to ask be allowed into a person's home to use their bathroom. He starts squirming at 27:20 and asks to be allowed to use their bog at 33:03.
Is that the correct episode/time? I watched that bit and it wasn't what you described.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

The time frames are correct right before the scene begins Gary Best and Honey Harman chase after a group of boys stealing a tv. The episode itself is called Throw for a loss just in case the episode number doesn't line up.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 19:47
Shinji09 wrote: 11 Aug 2021, 18:04 The Bill Series 19 episode 23 PC Gary Best has to pee while out on patrol with a partner and eventually has to ask be allowed into a person's home to use their bathroom. He starts squirming at 27:20 and asks to be allowed to use their bog at 33:03.
Is that the correct episode/time? I watched that bit and it wasn't what you described.
It’s definitely series 19, episode 23. It’s called Throw for a Loss.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

So I came across a new pee scene regarding a desperate police officer this time it's PC Joe Penhale on Doc Martin Season 8 Episode 1 at the 24 minute mark. Despite getting caught short he's shamed into finding a toilet while dancing.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Shinji09 wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 19:18 So I came across a new pee scene regarding a desperate police officer this time it's PC Joe Penhale on Doc Martin Season 8 Episode 1 at the 24 minute mark. Despite getting caught short he's shamed into finding a toilet while dancing.
That sounds good. I'll try and find that to watch it when I'm back home with a proper connection. I'd like to see if the dancing looks authentic. ;)
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Shinji09 wrote: 13 Nov 2022, 19:18 So I came across a new pee scene regarding a desperate police officer this time it's PC Joe Penhale on Doc Martin Season 8 Episode 1 at the 24 minute mark. Despite getting caught short he's shamed into finding a toilet while dancing.
You mean this episode, I guess?
I started watching at the 24 minute mark which provides some important background details. But I think we need to skip to just before the 32 minute mark for the drama.
Or have I got the wrong scene?
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

Brian wrote: 16 Nov 2022, 18:02
You mean this episode, I guess?
I started watching at the 24 minute mark which provides some important background details. But I think we need to skip to just before the 32 minute mark for the drama.
Or have I got the wrong scene?
Just checked in the link you provided it starts 2 minutes early at the 22 minute mark.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Ah yes, now I see it!
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

Shockingly enough Chalk a show about a head teacher played by David Bamber and written about Steven Moffat has a whole episode where the main character is desperate to pee and is kept from the bathroom before being forced to attend a staff meeting. He just gets more and more desperate throughout the episode until the end. It's episode 3 Staff Meeting.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Shinji09 wrote: 21 Dec 2022, 23:06 Shockingly enough Chalk a show about a head teacher played by David Bamber and written about Steven Moffat has a whole episode where the main character is desperate to pee and is kept from the bathroom before being forced to attend a staff meeting. He just gets more and more desperate throughout the episode until the end. It's episode 3 Staff Meeting.
Hmm, I'd never heard of Chalk. I see it's a UK show from 1997, a long time ago but still some years after I left the UK. David Bamber would have been in his early forties then. Does he do a good job of acting the desperation?