Movie/TV Scenes

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Movie/TV Scenes

Post by Brian »

Shinji09 wrote: 20 Mar 2023, 02:19 For those interested in a long prolonged desperation scene there's one in this episode of Home and Away https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x5bfa8e starting at 15:35 and cutting back throughout the show. The scene involves a man and his crush getting trapped in an elevator and getting increasingly desperate as the episode goes on. Though the desperation is resolved off screen a good chunk of time is devoted to it.
The ten second scene from 18:50 to 19:00 is especially good. That actor knows what being bursting for a pee is like, and he acts it! Great camera work there, too. ;)
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

I really like the Home and Away clip. I also like how he has his hand in his shorts pocket. Is that meant to be a suggestion that he is/has been grabbing himself? He was clearly directed to put his hand in his pocket, so I wonder if that's a subtle allusion to dickgrabbing. What do others think?
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

bearshel wrote: 21 Mar 2023, 11:56 I really like the Home and Away clip. I also like how he has his hand in his shorts pocket. Is that meant to be a suggestion that he is/has been grabbing himself? He was clearly directed to put his hand in his pocket, so I wonder if that's a subtle allusion to dickgrabbing. What do others think?
If he wasn't grabbing himself his hands were in his pocket to make sure he didn't. The twin themes here were embarrassment and pride. While he is willing to admit to having to pee he's unwilling to go in front of her and he also refuses to grab himself more openly. It's a shame their rescue wasn't given more attention as desperate as he was running to the toilet must have been torture and he could easily have wet himself.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

Rebellion Season 2 episode 2 on Netflix has a desperation scene at the 45 minute mark and then again at 46:50. It features an interrogation where the warden pours water into a filled bucket in front of a man who clearly has to go. Later on after losing patience he decks him in the stomach and if you listen carefully you can hear it seep out.
FloodGate
Active

Post by FloodGate »

Married... with Kids Season 8, Episode 19. Field of Screams. Al chains himself to a goal post to stop it from being demolished and has to pee. It's a short scene from about 14:16, but he's pretty animated when he dances about. It's on Peacock, but I'm not sure where else to find it.
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

One of the best scenes of desperation on tv that I have finally found with audio all though everything is in Russian starting at the 20:35:36 mark you see a hospital patient get increasingly desperate to pee only to be interrupted everytime by someone walking in. It starts up again 20:42:16 when begs a nurse to stand guard. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h9l6Eug ... 0%9D%D0%AB
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

The Young Indiana Jones Chronicles 14 - Espionage Escapades Closeau a man helping Indiana Jones gets trapped in a closet after Indy accidentally breaks the knob and has to pee while Indy tries to answers a call it starts at 1.27.22
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rk4az25 ... %A7Manresa
Shinji09
Active

Post by Shinji09 »

Xena Warrior Princess Season 5 episode 17 Kindred Spirit sees a man start doing a pee dance after being locked in a stockade at 7:12 he asks repeatedly to either to be taken to the bushes or for someone to just pull his pants only to be constantly ignored by those around him.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Shinji09 wrote: 29 Nov 2023, 20:34 Xena Warrior Princess Season 5 episode 17 Kindred Spirit sees a man start doing a pee dance after being locked in a stockade at 7:12 he asks repeatedly to either to be taken to the bushes or for someone to just pull his pants only to be constantly ignored by those around him.
Does he grab his willy?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

pissbaby wrote: 30 Nov 2023, 16:01
Shinji09 wrote: 29 Nov 2023, 20:34 Xena Warrior Princess Season 5 episode 17 Kindred Spirit sees a man start doing a pee dance after being locked in a stockade at 7:12 he asks repeatedly to either to be taken to the bushes or for someone to just pull his pants only to be constantly ignored by those around him.
Does he grab his willy?
We wish!
But apparently it's a mainstream American television series from about 25 years ago, so I guess probably not. :lol: