Making Poor Choices

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Fred
Site Staff

Making Poor Choices

Post by Fred »

Perusing a sampling of old archived material, I have a partial list of the reasons why a young man was truly desperate to pee or wet himself:

Four beers before going to a football game
Leaving pub without peeing
Large drink and long movie
Large coffee before car trip
Holding because girlfriend didn’t need to pee
Long train ride after not peeing when leaving party

In each case the fellow was not coerced. He made a poor choice, presumably because he expected that he could hold it until he reached a toilet. This kind of misplaced confidence always turns me on! When someone does that I infer that he’s done it successfully before, and I admire his risk-taking.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Re: Making Poor Choices

Post by Lee »

Sounds like Danny!!

Maybe it's time for another installment?
Tytn
Site Staff

Post by Tytn »

Drinking in the pub with your mates is easy to get distracted, be in a rush, then not realise that actually you've not drained the tank in a while.

A common thing I've found as well was the pub closes, we all go for a piss before leaving then continue the discussion outside the pub for a while until other priorities happen and the various friends depart via the nearest dark tree or roadside bush...

Large drink long movie. Sod. Any movie. They sell you these litre drinks and massive popcorn buckets. Sitting at the back its easy to see who has waited the longest and their urgent rush to the loo as they've waited too long and don't want to reveal their hands holding on... Whatever age. Often late teens. Just before they get up to go they start their squirming and leg crossing for a few minutes before realising they have ignored all of those 'reminders' and 'yeah, the floodgates are opening'

Large coffee before road trip? Just any drink really. I was reminded recently of something else where the driver failed to stop after one of his passengers had been pleading for a stop for over an hour before they got to see more in the rear view mirror than they had planned for. Another reason for carrying the all important snapple bottle.

I asked the driver that just because they didn't need to go doesn't mean anyone else didnt and they were in charge of a minibus worth and if they had 'let go' he would have had to clean it up. Also males have this ability to 'pee standing up' outside. Shocking huh.

Train. Yeah, did that already. Didn't realise the tube train didn't have toilets. Bugger.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 14:16 Sounds like Danny!!

Your stories are always wonderful Lee. Please go for it!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Brian wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 16:56
Lee wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 14:16 Sounds like Danny!!

Your stories are always wonderful Lee. Please go for it!
Seconded!!! Love Danny!!! 😏
ThePTNN202
Active

Post by ThePTNN202 »

Tytn wrote: 10 Feb 2021, 14:42 Drinking in the pub with your mates is easy to get distracted, be in a rush, then not realise that actually you've not drained the tank in a while.

A common thing I've found as well was the pub closes, we all go for a piss before leaving then continue the discussion outside the pub for a while until other priorities happen and the various friends depart via the nearest dark tree or roadside bush...
Leaving pub without peeing.

Slightly tangent observation: No doubt this is sometimes a poor choice or unintentional (yes, sometimes distracted /or stand around talking for some time after closing), but sometimes also seems a little intentional as well, at least where slightly more 'experienced' demographics are concerned? …along with the inhibition that alcohol brings, is a personal favourite of mine too.

Very often I’ve observed guys I’d consider ‘know what they’re doing’ leave the pub, bypassing the bathroom on the way out, only to go, around the corner / up the next alley / behind a tree / to the park across the road / into the bush / stop on their own front lawn, and have a pee (and sometimes a good one, like they might have been holding too) though there was ample opportunity only a few minutes ago to use the facilities in the pub ...and that's OK, I do this as well.

I wrote one up earlier on. Older guy drinking for hours with younger mate, never went to the bathroom (though younger mate did multiple times), left the pub, walked across the road, proceeded to take a big pee in the park …while his mate stood by and even took photos as they both joked about it.

I’ve got lots of others, a couple of particularly ‘memorable’ ones that seemed particularly intentional:
- Mid 30s (I guess), tradie type guy, left the pub, bypassing the bathroom (to my knowledge hadn't gone the whole time he was there). I left a few minutes later, walked around the corner of the next street and found a nice big piss-mark and puddle …while I didn’t actually witness anything, it was fairly obvious what had happened, who must have done it ...and that he'd likely been holding (there was a lot). Additional context: at this local I'd overheard some (presumably drunk, so uninhibited) guys talk among themselves about "breaking the seal" and "how good it felt" or have (presumably drunken) "this is gonna be the best piss" and "I've been waiting for this since..." conversations, so had additional reason to believe potential intention.
- Couple of regulars at another local, one professional (business attire), shorter, really round (...and able to hold a lot. Longer stories, but even better, some banter overheard leading me to speculate there was sometimes a bit of a 'holding competition' with this guy being the ring leader and usual winner), other smart casual and really tall (type that has to spread his legs at /or stand slightly back from the urinal due to height ...once used "going to the cash machine" as cover for covert run to the alternate/hidden bathroom at the back without his mate knowing). Professional guy left the pub heading off via a small alley past the shopping centre opposite. Again, didn’t witness anything, but a few minutes later walked that way as well, again, massive piss-mark on the fence halfway along indicating a hold and intentional 'fun' (nice big/high 'rainbow' shaped mark stretching across). Came across other guy from the same party on a different occasion standing in the middle of the sidewalk just 'round the corner 'enjoying' (standing back and making a nice big arc) a nice big pee on a tree, he mumbled ‘sorry mate’ as I walked around (to avoid going through), but no real shame about being 'caught'.

Point is: It seems common though, at least at some locals I've been to over the years (context: a lot of my experience is outer suburban and regional AU and it’s relatively ‘normal’ to pee outdoors and in the bush anyway), to leave the pub and have a good pee somewhere outdoors nearby, and even better, often with some alcohol induced inhibition (not ashamed or embarrassed). Maybe some even enjoy holding? I don’t know, but I do imagine some men, probably a lot, have no issues with /or simply even enjoy peeing outside on the way home. So leaving the pub without peeing is sometimes somewhat intentional, maybe even a preference, in that regard.
Leaving and subsequently getting stuck on a train or elsewhere would likely just be poor choice though. :)
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I know for certain that some men, and I'm one of them, enjoy peeing outdoors, and I also think that some enjoy the holding that leads up to a massive piss. One might consider it a "manly" activity.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Fred wrote: 13 Feb 2021, 12:57 I know for certain that some men, and I'm one of them, enjoy peeing outdoors, and I also think that some enjoy the holding that leads up to a massive piss. One might consider it a "manly" activity.
The massive piss itself can be euphoric. Some men describe this kind of release to be like sex. Accordingly, this draws some lads to repeat such an experience. Also, some people can have a strong stream of pee gushing out continuous for a minute of more. They use this to demonstrate their large bladder capacity.

For the above reasons, a man may choose to deliberately hold it in for as long as possible. Some guys may attempt this as a challenge. Many of them have no intention of wetting themselves. However, this is a kind of risk taking with a significantly reduced margin of error. Thus, the "poor choice" in this context might be a miscalculation of some kind. Perhaps, they imbibed more than usual, or the intended pee break wasn't possible.

We have a story in the Stronger Interests section where a guy purposely saved up a very full bladder, but never found the opportunity to show it off to his friends in the train station before he wet his pants on the train.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I have sometimes avoided going to the toilet to save time, to catch a bus etc