Graduate Carl's Nightmare Induction

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Graduate Carl's Nightmare Induction

Post by Fred »

It's those "never-to-be-seen" people who can surprise you. "Still waters run deep." Norman could be a closet-anything, and nobody would notice.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I wonder if Carl would tell his mates, the ones he'd had that heavy drinking session with? Probably not, unless one of his mates had a girlfriend who worked at the same place?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Lee wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 14:30 I wonder if Carl would tell his mates, the ones he'd had that heavy drinking session with? Probably not, unless one of his mates had a girlfriend who worked at the same place?
... or unless someone else in Carl's household was at home when Maureen brought him back in those strange yellow waterproofs and his sopping wet trousers and undies in a bag? Or if one of his mates went round to Carl's new workplace at lunchtime to give him a heads-up on his first day, and was told by other staff that Carl had had to go home because he'd had a "little accident"?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

The plastic sheets on the floor under where the chair had been and outside the toilet, carefully placed by good old Norman, might have indicated that the mishap had not been quite so little! :cry:

Great ideas though. He might be getting it from all sides.

Next day would be interesting too... or when Irene got back and asked how Carl was getting on?
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 14:30 I wonder if Carl would tell his mates, the ones he'd had that heavy drinking session with? Probably not, unless one of his mates had a girlfriend who worked at the same place?
It was such a mortifying experience for Carl,so I doubt that he would tell his mates. But Pauline probably went home and told Ryan, whose "accident" may have been because he is a closet pee-holder. And if Ryan and Carl ever found themselves together without others around, Ryan might bring up Carl's accident and plant the suggestion that there is some enjoyment to be found with a full bladder.

The locked men's room door may be a part of Norman's plan, and he may get excited from seeing desperate guys waiting for him to unlock it. :o He seems to be the only one with a key. :twisted:
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

True enough. But I do like the idea of Carl's mate popping into the office at lunch-time to see how things were going. Love that conversation developing.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 27 Aug 2017, 16:17
It was such a mortifying experience for Carl,so I doubt that he would tell his mates. But Pauline probably went home and told Ryan, whose "accident" may have been because he is a closet pee-holder. And if Ryan and Carl ever found themselves together without others around, Ryan might bring up Carl's accident and plant the suggestion that there is some enjoyment to be found with a full bladder.

The locked men's room door may be a part of Norman's plan, and he may get excited from seeing desperate guys waiting for him to unlock it. :o He seems to be the only one with a key. :twisted:
Are you suggesting that Norman might have a supply of brown paper bags in his office?
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Oh, that would be so cruel of Norman! The brown paper bag is one of my favourite details in your story: how humiliating for Carl to have his wet clothes starting to make the bag visibly wet from the outside! I love how Norman just drops the shoes into his lap, too. The transformation from smart guy in a green shirt and dark grey trousers to sitting in that car wearing a ridiculous pair of fisherman's waterproofs and having the sodden shoes just dropped into his lap in a wet bundle is really poignant to me. :oops:
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Lee wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 06:50 Are you suggesting that Norman might have a supply of brown paper bags in his office?
I'm wondering if solitary Norman with the only men's room key has in his office a trove of CCTV security recordings. :o
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Fred wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 11:53
Lee wrote: 28 Aug 2017, 06:50 Are you suggesting that Norman might have a supply of brown paper bags in his office?
I'm wondering if solitary Norman with the only men's room key has in his office a trove of CCTV security recordings. :o
Carl might be on film! Standing making a puddle outside the gents!!! That could be dodgy in the wrong hands!