Call centre problems

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Call centre problems

Post by Bowbow »

No one ever told me that as an adult, as well as having no money and lots of bills, that some jobs required an iron bladder.

I learnt that the hard way working in a call centre.

The job was not what I wanted but I needed a job and it came along. I started the day as ever with tea and cereal before going for my induction day. I grabbed a Starbucks large latte on the way and drained the last drop as I entered the building. Looking around I couldn't see any facilities but it was fine. I'd been as left home. It was a preventive pee not much there but empty to start the day.

I was met at 9 by Fred. Fred, as to was to learn almost to my cost, has a gallon bladder and I was not prepared for bladder stretching rules.

Anyway Fred showed me around including a vague point at the toilets which, as I was to learn, needed a key to access. He made us both a huge mug of tea and we sat down for me to be taught the ropes.

Well the huge latte and tea wiggled it's way through and by 11 I was needing a piss. Not enough to admit though and I figured that Fred would need one too so I'd follow suit.

By 11.30 I'd started the pee fidget. Fred, if he noticed said nothing except "let's take you to see Brian". Apparently Brian was to see me through to 1.00 when there was a 40 min working lunch. I'd been told lunch was provided on my first day which surprised me but for which, having little money and no bread in the house was a relief.

We walked of course the opposite way from the vague direction of the gents. I should have spoken up but of course I'd not thought I was being handed from one person to another and the second person would not know if I'd peed or not.

The walk to Brians desk at least made the growing need diminish but sitting again within minutes I was fidgeting and finding it hard to concentrate.

Brian noticed I'm sure as he asked if I was having trouble following his lesson. Of course macho me said no so on he rambled.

By the time the clock hit 1 i had my hand between my legs under my notebook. Brian took me again away from the gents. He looked at my stance though and I'm sure there was a glint in his eye as he passed me back to Fred.

I rocked as Brian explained to Fred what we'd done. I now needed a pee urgently but it seemed childish to interfere

After what seemed an age but was probably less than a minute Fred motioned me to follow him.

I swallowed. I had to ask. I was actually considering holding myself which meant I was nearing my decency in public.

"Fred, err could ypu point me to the gents....gotta take a leak"

I tried to sound casual and not squeaky urgent despite the fact I was fidgeting like mad.

"Oh ok was going to go that way after lunch. I usually take a leak then. Don't usually need it any earlier"

"We can eat then go?" He questioned looking at my now bobbing body. Admitting v I needed a piss meant my body thought it was getting one.

I blushed and bit my lip. Hand now in pocket holding it almost now dancing I grimaced and said
"I really gotta take a leak".

"Sorry"

Fred shrugged. "Ok we can go get the key"

"Key" I squeaked

"Yes, you have to sign the key in snd out for the facilities. Sorry I should have said but thought that'd be the 2pm session"

We walked along me trying to remain composed but now struggling.

We got to the signing sheet and the key was there with the list.

"There you go fill in the log"

Bending over the desk I was dancing and embarrassingly gripping myself as I completed the line.

"Desperate? I've been like that a few times especially on long calls" Fred looked at me with a mix of surprise snd empathy.

"Right loo is this way"

I prayed it was not far. I was nearly doing it. I knew I'd spurted just not how much.

Fred popped the key in the lock and opened the door. It was a two handed task. I'd have pissed myself if I had had to let go.

I rushed into the single cubicle unbuckling as I went pee ready dribbling in to my pants and gushed almost erotically. Never had a pee feel so good.

Washing my peed on hands after I must have had the daftest smile on my face as I came out.

"Good one?"

"I might as well use the toilet then we can get back to lunch.

I listened as Fred launched a violent waterfall in to the toilet; loud enough almost to echo. I knew I was a minor in bladder size in comparison.
Last edited by Bowbow on 12 Oct 2016, 11:43, edited 1 time in total.
Brian
Site Staff
Re: Call centre problems

Post by Brian »

Hmm, a key to the facilities which you have to go and sign for and then needs two hands to operate. I like that. Fred and Brian sound like really nice guys, by the way. I wonder if they designed the system with that key themselves. :lol: This is great stuff. I'm looking forward to more.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Yeah Fred and Brian seem to like it.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

I'm glad that you found me so helpful. :roll: Requiring the signing for the key provides interesting statistics that might be useful in the future. :twisted:
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

During lunch Fred explained a few more rules of the job including the fact that if toilet breaks exceeded 20 mins a day one usually got a warning.

We had taken the key back and immediately handed it to John who had logged not long after me but with a "key absent status". I felt bad but at least John was not doing a pee pee dance like I'd been.

The toilet log was apparently going electtonic so a proper time stamp was added. I knew that I'd need to think about my fluid in take at least until I got used to the rules.

Fred also explained that everyone got into a routine and it was best if I went and looked at the list and saw which slots were usually free. I almost laughed out loud. Peeing on command but stopped as I realised Fred was serious. He was troubled that he'd, well we'd inconvenienced John.

We munched lunch and already, having held so long I really needed a whiz again but despite knowing I'd be bouncing again shortly I ignored my bladder attempts to ask for another relief.

Going back to Freds desk we passed thd kitchen where Fred made us both another tea. I tried to decline but it was useless.

"Drink up, it's good to have time to have tea. Some days we don't get a chance to leave our desks"

Tea, a weakened bladder and a dose of "embarassmentitus" was not a good combo. Fred set me a learning g task and showed me to my desk. I was a little disoriented and now with a bunch of busy people all on the phone.

"See you at 3.30"

I smiled a wooden scared smile. It was just after 2. I needed to pee again and had no true recollection of the key location or the gents due to the panic. I sat, tried to read and sat like a little one in class too scared to raise his hand wriggling and squirming. At 25 I was sitting at work, bursting to wee again and too embarassed to ask anyone.

"You new? You must be James?"

I looked up to see an older lady peering over my shoulder. I quickly removed my hand and crunched my thighs trying not to wiggle.

She bent over near my ear.

"Do you need me to show you the little boys room?"

I thought she was mocking me as I meekly nodded.

"It's this way. I think Fred and Brian are part camel. You're not the first newbie who's been left wiggling"

I felt speechless.

"Have you been at all yet? Do you know the key etc?"

"Yes" I croaked but I was lost and everyone was so busy I was waiting for Fred to come back.

"Here we are. Go fill it in and I'll point you in the direction as you've been before. I'm Marge btw if you need anything do ask. Lucky the key is here, popular time after lunch."

Marge pointed me in a vaguely familiar direction and I again, hand in pocket walking funny set off to the gents.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

I was busting and now despite a vague idea I was lost with the key trying to find the gents before I disgraced myself.

I tried to think but everything looked the same. I was now in a corridor which I never remembered but had lots of closed doors; none of which said gents.

I took my hand out of my pocket and gave my bulge a good hold while I looked up and back along the corridor. I knew it wasn't behind me so I started to walk again. I felt stupid but I held the hose. I was sure I was going to go in my pants. The panic was buidling. How could I lose the gents?

I kept walking. The urgency growing due to panic.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Those devious colleagues ... have they built a maze?
Was Marge deliberately vague in her directions??
The plot thickens.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

Hmm no idea. Marge was vague. James will have to hold it a while. Work beckons. Dance with him in his maze.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

In security Mark was manning the cameras nearly wetting his own pants as he and Marge watched the hapless, clueless newbie grope his bulge as he walked aimlessly looking for the gents.

"Marge you are so mean" laughed Mark groping his own cock. He needed a piss. Not badly but the laughing made him nearly lose control.

"Do you mind!" Marge said indignantly looking at him holding himself before they both collapsed in a fit of giggles, Mark squeezing again as he neatly weed his own kegs.

The camera picked up James concerned furrowed brow and his continual squeezing.

"He must be really busting Marge. What you gonna do today? Wetting or be kind?"

Marge pondered, she kinda liked James. He had not shown cross ness or annoyance at the system. He was genuinely trying to fit in with it. Did he need to pee his pants? Or make Mark pee his. She noted that despite the giggling fit Mark was holding himself just that little too often not to be needing a piss badly. Not that she'd allow him to wet himself. She needed her ally.

"I'll be kind today especially as I see someone else who needs the key" she winked at Mark. Mark blushed. The giggling had pushed his bladder to believing it would be emptied but he still had an hour of his shift left before he was entitled to relief. Then one of the other guys would pop in so he could go pay a visit. His pee slit always reserved on the form making him feel important.

By the time Marge had slowly walked to where James was now frantically bobbing in the corridor she knew there was little time to waste.

"James, are you lost. I'm guessing you've not located the gents. I thought you knew the way"

"No...lost" I gasped. The effort of talking too much to contend with and hold in my pee.

"Please I'm bursting. I'm going to wet myself if I don't go soon"

Marge smiled and slowly walked James up and in to another similar looking corridor.

"There third door on the left"

She turned and once out of sight sprinted back to the security room. This would be worth watching.
Bowbow
Well Known Member

Post by Bowbow »

When I heard footsteps I wanted to hide. I was so embarrassed but seriously so desperate that I couldn't have pretended otherwise.

I was relieved it was Marge. Relieved dispit my grunts she pointed me in the right direction. I reached the door hopping from leg to leg squeezing as I fumbled to get thd key in the lock and turn the handle. I gave my crotch a huge squeeze and crossing my legs as tightly as I could tried to use two hands to open the door.

I could feel pee starting to trickle. I stopped and massaged my penis and then tried again. What was so hard why wasn't it opening. I has to stop again. Hands buried in my crotch. I wasn't going to make it. I coukd feel my pee starting to flow every time I let go.

One last try. I willed myself to hold on to concentrate ad open thd frigging door. It would not budge.

Pee was filling my pants. I held myself again now stuck. If I let go I'd be drenched. The pain was unbearable but I couldn't wet myself.

Tears were stinging my eyes.

"James.....shift over"

It was Marge.

"Thought you might need a hand"

She opened the door and I sped in, pee spurting in my pants as I released the hose greatfully again.
"I'll be going. Take the key back quickly or you'll be sanctioned".

I was in heaven as I peed. It was a dramatic first day an tomorrow I was not going to get caught. Cleaning myself up as best I could I retraced my steps and managed to give the key back and get back to my desk.

Fred came as agreed at 3.30pm and showed me thd phone requirements. He also explained thd rota for the day. He went over toilet breaks but then dropped the next bombshell. Not just for me but for all the male workers.

The gents was being refurbished and having a key pass added to it. Fred said he'd explain that later but the main issue was they'd be no toilet breaks for the men except at an as yet undecided time when the ladies would be free.

My heart was racing. I'd really need to be on the ball. Fred also said that it might be that some men might have to......err he cleared his throat......forfeit unless it was urgent or their job merited priority toileting.

This was going to be fun. I sat as listened to all until home time. Despite needing a tinkle again I held it in and left the office praying I'd get home without embarrass g myself.
Last edited by Bowbow on 15 Oct 2016, 12:20, edited 1 time in total.