The Master Image List

A place to put links up. Please remember to quote the source URL/Link, the username/name of the owner and a description of the link.
Taurus11
Arrived

Re: The Master Image List

Post by Taurus11 »

One of the best genuine videos I’ve seen in a while.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZPRcgmx42/
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Taurus11 wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:46 One of the best genuine videos I’ve seen in a while.

One day, Some Random Guy took a three hour bus to a neighbouring city that he had never been to. Before the trip he consumed some liquids to stay hydrated, but as he had overdone it he arrived at the destination with a very urgent need for the loo. As he hurried down the crowded streets in a desperate search for relief, he found at all the toilets required a coin for entry. However, even though he had money with him, it was all in the wrong currency. He failed to locate a money changer, but found one ATM. Unable to wait any further, he inserted his bank card even though he knew that banks charge terrible exchange rates. The urgency is such that he could not stop dancing madly and pinching his privates while the machine took its own sweet time to spew out the banknotes. And then he had to enter some convenience shop, picked up some random item, and put up yet another magnificent display telling everyone of his insurmountable need for urination while queuing up to make payment. Finally, with the live-saving change he so needed, he pushed past the turnstiles of the nearest facility he could find, waddled to the nearest urinal, unzipped, and let out the longest pee in his life.

Two days later, while relaxing at the outdoors area of a coffeeshop and enjoying some local brew, he lazily picked up his phone and started scrolling through TikTok videos, when one video with a #peepeedance hashtag caught his eye. As he played the video, he realized that the person in the video had the same attire as what he was wearing, and when he looked up, he also noticed one ATM that was identical to that in the video...
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Thanks Taurus11 for the find and thanks Googlism for the explanatory text. I was puzzled before about why he was using the ATM when he clearly had a more important priority, but that does explain it.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Brian wrote: 14 Jan 2024, 09:28 Thanks Taurus11 for the find and thanks Googlism for the explanatory text. I was puzzled before about why he was using the ATM when he clearly had a more important priority, but that does explain it.
I would rather call what I wrote an "interpretation" with some dose of artistic license applied. I won't call it "explanatory text" because my account isn't based on facts. :)

Another possible interpretation is that he simply had no cash and he was going to one of the bars, and there were simply no toilets outside the bars.
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

With this and some other videos, it's a female companion that finds it entertaining to see her s/o bursting to pee. I suppose they enjoy seeing him vulnerable and not in control of the situation.
pissbaby
Involved

Post by pissbaby »

Taurus11 wrote: 13 Jan 2024, 17:46 One of the best genuine videos I’ve seen in a while.

This is one of the hottest videos I've seen! Love the urgent dancing and willy squeezing. He's absolutely desperate for the toilet!🥹
SoakdBrute
Active

Post by SoakdBrute »

French rugby player taking a piss break during a training session for the men's national rugby team:

teryn11
Arrived

Post by teryn11 »

i love when they do it on sporting fields