Jack the Tottenham Supporter!

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Re: Jack the Tottenham Supporter!

Post by bearshel »

Lee wrote: 26 Dec 2021, 22:51 To be perfectly honest, when I wrote it, I didn’t give any thought to Aaron or Zain needing to go anywhere near as badly as Jack. It’s an interesting consideration, though!

I wonder if they’d have been so heartless to their mate as to let him go all that way back, on his own, in his vividly saturated jeans?
Lee do you have a link to the original sighting (assuming you wrote it up)?
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

bearshel wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 00:06
Lee wrote: 26 Dec 2021, 22:51 To be perfectly honest, when I wrote it, I didn’t give any thought to Aaron or Zain needing to go anywhere near as badly as Jack. It’s an interesting consideration, though!

I wonder if they’d have been so heartless to their mate as to let him go all that way back, on his own, in his vividly saturated jeans?
It’s in the Sightings and Chatter section on the open forum. I think it’s called Tottenham v Leeds. Only a few weeks back.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Lee wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 00:10
bearshel wrote: 27 Dec 2021, 00:06

It’s in the Sightings and Chatter section on the open forum. I think it’s called Tottenham v Leeds. Only a few weeks back.
Thanks, I'll check it out!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Great story Lee as always!! Particularly liked the choice of underwear!!
pguy691
Arrived

Post by pguy691 »

This is incredible! Great to read new work from you Lee, and desperation that is right up my street!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Thanks for the kind comments. It was a somewhat rushed effort. I almost wish I’d spent a bit more time on the story and expanded things further.
pguy691
Arrived

Post by pguy691 »

If that was a rushed effort, I can't wait to read similar stories that you spend more time on!
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I suspect that whether Jack went on into the stadium to watch the game or go back home would depend on the temperature. If it were very cold, Jack could not sit in freezing weather with one leg soaked as the piss might really cause frost bite.

However, if the weather is warm enough for Jack to sit in wet pants and watch the game he might as well do it. He will see fewer people going to his seat than he will see if he goes home right now.

If he goes home he will run into many people who will see his wet pants. Considering the distance to go back home, he is almost at his seat in the stadium.

If it is warm enough some of the piss will evaporate making the stain less noticeable. I suspect he would want his pants to completely dry before he goes back home to Mother's house! Perhaps one of his friends is the same size and Jack can get some dry pants and jeans to wear and try to snuggle the wet clothes past his mother and into the wash or one of his mates might take the wet things to his house and wash them for Jack.

Lee, great story as always.

If it is freezing or near freezing, if I were one of the mates, I could not let him go back home alone. I would have to give support to my mate who is feeling humiliated.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Like Sam, I'm interested in what happens afterwards too. Maybe Aaron and Zain might disagree with each other about what to do with Jack, one of them being completely focussed on how to help him and get him home safely, but the other annoyed that their day out together at the football is being threatened and refusing to sacrifice it. The different characters of Aaron and Zain are well described in Lee's story, but I'm still not sure which of them will be more sympathetic to Jack when they see him in his soaking jeans. Perhaps the back-history of how each of Aaron and Zain got to know Jack and how long they have each known him will determine how much they each feel like helping him.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Brian,

Great observations.

It might happen that one goes home with Jack while the other stays at the game especially if a familiar mate appears on the scene and sits with the one who stays for the game.