3 PM: The Desperate Driver

Stories, writings, literature, partial stories, multiple chapters etc. Discussions within the stories threads also permitted and encouraged. Please get involved, we always like new and old material, and different writing styles. Please do not post any sexual references here, there is another section for those stories (SI).
greatwater
Can't stay away...

3 PM: The Desperate Driver

Post by greatwater »

Andy is tapping at the wheel. He shouldn’t have drunk those coffees.

Andy was the only available driver at the company around 2-3 pm. When Joanne called him around 2 pm to take Tony to the hospital, he finished his second coffee and starts the car. Tony brought pale-faced Helen to his car and he takes her to the nearest hospital as soon as he can. Tony also needed some important document at home, and politely asked him to drive to Tony’s house, which is quite far from the company, but he was happily driving. These people at the company have been so kind to him, and he loves driving. Tony then asks Andy again to drop him at the hospital, where he can take care of Helen.

Andy knows that his bladder has been filled up for a while now. He felt very little need to urinate when Joanne called, but he didn’t care that much. He used to drive with a very little need to pee like this and he always managed to find the toilet in the end. In the journey to Tony’s house and the hospital, he can feel the increase of the amount of urine. At first he decided to use the toilet at the hospital, but then he realised he had to be ready at the company at 3pm because Mr. Gregson will need a car to take his business partner from Thailand for a business talk at a luxurious tearoom. When Tony left, he unconsciously clamps his member. When he realised where his hand was, he moved his right hand away from his crotch. Then he crossed his legs at the red light. The need increased. He decided to use the toilet immediately as soon as he reached the company.

That is the story behind his desperate leg-shaking and crotch-grabbing now. Now he’s panicking a little. Luckily, he knows the route pretty well. As soon as he reaches the company, he will use that same old urinal he uses to love to aim after work. He’s usually getting desperate at the end of the working hours, but today too much caffeine is making an earlier call of nature.

Now. It is the parade which made him change the route to the company, and it took him a little bit longer. He just arrives at 2.59, and he saw a man wearing sunglasses behind the smoky glass door of the company. That’s Mr. Gregson. Andy sighs. He kneads his member a little. His need is getting stronger. He tries to control his bladder. He’s going to be fine. The tearoom, as far as he knows, is not that far. After driving them there, he can use the toilet. It will take about 15 minutes. He’s going to be fine.

The man with sunglasses moves closer to the card. Andy stops kneading because it’s impolite. His legs cross when he takes away his hands from the crotch. He grunts in desperation. The man in the sunglasses, unfortunately, isn’t Mr. Gregson. He looks carefully. Mr. Gregson has not appeared yet.
Should he sneak to the toilet? He just needs to go quite badly now. The toilet is a little bit further behind the company building. If he goes to the toilet, and Mr. Gregson has to wait, that would not be nice. No. Not now. He can hold it. He winces and grabs his crotch. Maybe he should go now before Mr. Gregson and his business partner appears.

Before he can move, Mr. Gregson and his Thai partner appeared at the gate. He gets off his car, and welcomes them to his car. The act of standing makes him feel worse, and yet he keeps smiling. When he sits down, he sighs softly. He tells himself that he will be able to use the toilet soon. Having thought that, his bladder throbs softly. Toilets and urinals are what can rescue him right now, and yet thinking about them is truly a torture. When he sees Mr. Gregson is too engaged with the conversation with his partner, he grabs his rod once more in order to contain the huge flood inside. He regrets drinking his afternoon coffee. He usually manages his fluid intake well, but not on the day when a new coffee place is open.

“Take us to Thomson’s, Andy,” Mr. Gregson said. “Too bad Jade doesn’t enjoy alcohol, but I need to take him somewhere.”

The car starts. Andy can’t focus much on the conversation in the car, but he hears something about Thailand. He tries to tell himself not to knead his member to relieve the pain because of the impoliteness of the action, but, when the car runs into the red light, he sneakily grabs his crotch through his trousers’ pockets. His face, reflected in his rearview mirror, doesn’t look happy. He drives past a public toilet, and hopes he can just park the car and use the toilet as soon as he can. He looks at the toilet longingly. He grabs his crotch again. He’s not sure he feels the dampness inside his boxers or not. Hopefully he is just panicking. He kneads his rod again and again.

“Andy,” Mr. Gregson calls him.

“Yes, sir.”

“Are you Thai?”

“Half-Thai sir, but I was born here. My mother comes from the South of Thailand, sir,” Andy knew a few things about his Thai hometown after he “returns” home as a tourist. It has a nice beach. The sea is clear. He knows Thai, but for Southern dialects he hardly understands. He shouldn’t think much about the sea right now, but it has been a great trip travelling there.

“I’m originally from the South too,” Jade explains, “Have you been there?”

“I’ve been there a few times, sir. I love the sea there,” Andy has to converse in order to show his engagement with his boss, to entertain them. He just hates to think about the sea right now though.
The traffic has been good, and at another left turn, they’ll reach Thomson’s. Then, the car has to stop at the intersection, as hundreds of protesters against fracking are crossing the road. Andy winces again. He’s sure now that his member starts to spew a few drops of urine from his tired bladder. He’s not sure if it would turn into waterfalls when he stands up. He touches his belly. That must be where the golden liquid is contained in his expanding bladder. He crosses his legs. He’s not sure he’s being polite or not right now. Wetting himself in front of his boss and his partner is also impolite. What is the right thing to do now? He kneads his crotch once more. Is this too obvious? Does this look pervert? He doesn’t want to have an accident. He just has to go. Please. He can feel the dampness now.

The crossing of the protesters ends. He can drive and turn left as he plans. Andy sighs when he sees the sign Thomson’s not far from the car. He drives to the small car park, passing the gate which has a little poster saying “TOILET IS FOR CUSTOMERS ONLY.” He thinks very hard now about the place to relieve himself. It has to be near because he just won’t be able to keep the acidic urine inside for so long. He can feel the seepage of the urine into his boxers right now. The toilet at the nearby park might do. He must go there immediately. He can walk there, he’s sure, as he winces again.
Mr. Gregson opens the door and lets Jade come out. Jade suddenly says,

“Mark, can I see your driver once again?”

“Sure, Andy, please come over here.”

Andy freezes. Standing up, he feels as if he can gush out any seconds now. His heavy bladder is fighting with gravity. He stands till and smiles as best as he can.

“I think I know him, Mark,” Jade said. “I mean, I know his mother. Is your mother from Surat Thani? Koh Samui?”

“Ahhh…yes, sir.”

“Is your mother called Malee?” Jade winks.

“Yes, sir.”

“I have an aunt called Malee. My father said she moved to the UK to marry and had a kid there. I didn’t know I’m meeting my cousin here.”

“Really? Are you sure?” Mr. Gregson asks. Andy isn’t sure what’s happening.

“Sure. He looks quite like my aunt in an old family photo in my home. I loved doing research about my family. I think Andy’s 28 now.” Jade winks again.

“Yes, sir. I’m 29 next year, sir.”

“I’m sure he’s my cousin. Can I treat my cousin as well?”

“What about our business secret, Jade?” Mr. Gregson asks. Andy’s puzzled. Can this conversation end soon? He needs to urinate! He can’t help squirming.

“It’s fine. I’ll just let Andy sit further away from us, but I do want to treat him.”

“Ok. Great for you, Andy. Good for you too, Jade, for meeting your cousin.”

Jade explains to the waiter that he’s going to pay for Andy’s tea set. The waiter takes Andy to the other end of the tearoom. He can see a man begging another waiter at the front door, grabbing his crotch. The waiter didn’t let him in.

When Andy can finally sit down, he asks the waiter the location of the toilet. He can feel the dampness spreading inside his boxer. Andy heads to the toilet without hesitation.

Andy heads to the urinal and starts to release his pent-up urine before he can unbuckle. 10 seconds of unbuckling and unzipping in front of a white, gleaming urinal with water flowing down slowly, makes him spurt a great deal in his boxers. Finally, he takes hold of his wet member and shoots the thickest stream of urine in his life. The acidic projectile hits the urinal so loud. Andy doesn’t care about anything anymore. He doesn’t care about the taste of the sandwich or the tea here. He’s so happy that finally he can release his pent-up flood. He sighs again as a golden arc of urine hits the urinal continuously. This is the pleasure he has never felt before, at least not as much as he used to feel when he urinates. The faint smell of coffee wafts up from his urine. That’s the true culprit of this incident.

Andy is still gushing when Jade comes in and takes the urinal not far from him.
“Thank you very much, sir,” Andy talks to Jade.

“My aunt Malee moved to the states, actually.” Jade says, gushing pretty hard too, though, Andy thinks, not as hard as he does. “I just… I think I know how you felt. I needed to use the toilet too, but not as badly. I could see your face in the car. I wouldn’t be able to drive this well when I got desperate. You’ve done an amazing job.”

“It was my miscalculation, sir.” Andy explains. He feels much lighter. A little more urine comes out.

“No. People make mistakes. Nobody knows what’s going to happen.” Jade zips up and moves to the sink. “You really had to go, Andy!”

“Yes, sir. Thank you, sir.” Andy is still peeing.
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: 3 PM: The Desperate Driver

Post by Fred »

Sometimes we're called upon to go somewhere with little notice, but even if it is planned ahead, we don't even think about our two big mugs of noontime coffee. And if we feel no need to pee when we're ready to leave the house and if we're younger than 25, we're less likely to empty our bladders before setting out.

And at that age, if we start to feel the need, we expect that either we can hold it (because we usually can) or we will find a convenient toilet (because we usually do). But not always.