A wee chat: No. I'm fine.

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

A wee chat: No. I'm fine.

Post by greatwater »

Hi. I need a chat with like-minded friends.

Have you been with anyone you can notice their desperation, and yet they don't want to reveal their need until they reach the bursting point?

I used to go to the mall with friends, when, suddenly, I noticed one of my friends acting weirdly. He looked impatient. We were on our way to the food hall, and it seemed to me that he needed to use the toilet.

Until we got closer to the food hall, everyone could see the toilet sign. Before we looked for a place to eat, he said, "I think I need to use the toilet first. I really need to pee!". Then he rushed to the toilet. He looked quite relieved later. I'm not sure how long he'd been holding.

Have you been in similar situations? Does these men's attempt to hold and keel silent lead to "interesting incidents", if not accident?
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Fred
Site Staff

Re: A wee chat: No. I'm fine.

Post by Fred »

I'm especially interested in fellows who are like this!

In the past I've posted about my neighbor, whom I have suspected to be a "closet holder". He's the construction worker who used to have a 2-hour commute, and he would pick up a giant coffee to drink on the way home, often arriving home bursting to pee. He was (and still is) a significant beer-drinker at gatherings, and there have been several occasions when he has found an excuse to leave a group so he could pee without anyone knowing. He's not pee-shy and has peed in my presence more than once.

I've also posted about my landscaper who was silently desperate one afternoon. Rather than bore everyone by repeating myself here, I can PM you if you wish.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

This happens much more frequently than most people are aware. (For what ever reason, they just don't see it.)

It is not just friends where we can see this. What does an employer do when he notices a employee's desperation that appears to be close to an accident?

Also, what does a teacher do in the same situation?

Two suggestions: One suggestion would be to say to the person that he or she doesn't look well. Then suggest that that person go to the toilet and wash his/er face, perhaps adding that a walk to and from might make the person feel better.

That person most likely will realize that the employer or the teacher was aware of the desperation. Many people would feel relieved that the employer or teacher gave them an out without mentioning the real reason.

Depending on personalities of both people and the relationship of the two people, a person could say, "John, go take a leak before you piss yourself." Obviously, that won't work in most employer/employee relationships. It certainly won't work in a teacher/student relationship even if the two were the same age. (Students being older than the teachers sometimes happens at the university level and also at the tech/skill institutes such as hair styling. mechanic, nurse, etc.)

If the person declines the offer, there are three options: One: Hope that the person will later go or ask to go.
2. Wait a few minutes and perhaps strongly suggest that the person go to the toilet. or
3. Say nothing and hope that the person will go or ask to go the toilet, or that person be able to hold on until a more suitable environment (that meets the criteria for that person) is available for that person to use the toilet.

Sometimes, there is nothing we can do. If an adult wets his pants because he would not go to the toilet, there isn't much we can do about it. (This is assuming that a toilet was available and the adult knew it was available.)
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

There is huge difference between teacher to teacher saying go to the toilet, as they have to be seen as professional. I guess when a student is desperate the teacher may or may not be understanding of the situation.