Sightings this week

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Sightings this week

Post by Wombat48 »

I was at a motorway service station this week. The stop was on route to a football match about 30 miles away- where the team were traveling from some distance away.
I can honestly say that I saw some of the best sights I have seen for years!!
Whilst I was there, numerous small coaches, cars and minibuses arrived, all containing, young men who had clearly been drinking heavily on the way! Also the approaching traffic had been stop start for about 10 miles !
Here are a few observations:
People getting out of vehicles and heading towards the toilets with their belts already undone, presumably to take the pressure off their bulging bladders!
A whole coach load of guys, heading over to the trees next to the parking area and just peeing in full view of everybody
People dumping 4 litre milk containers that had been reused on board
People sprinting all the way from vehicles until they were inside the toilets
Somebody literally hobbling across the car park clutching himself through his grey trackies
Somebody speed walking into the toilet, with his jeans already undone, so that anyone could see his grey underwear
Overhead one person say, “they had been bursting for an hour” and somebody else say “this is the longest I have ever pissed for and my bladder is still aching”

The only thing I didn’t see was somebody who hadn’t made it to the toilet in time- sadly
pants
Active
Re: Sightings this week

Post by pants »

Great sightings - why oh why do young guys drink on the motorway?!

Love the sighting of his grey undies, although if he was that desperate, I doubt he'd care what underwear he was wearing!
Can you describe the guy in grey trackies - was he good looking?
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

pants wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 18:44 Great sightings - why oh why do young guys drink on the motorway?!

Love the sighting of his grey undies, although if he was that desperate, I doubt he'd care what underwear he was wearing!
Can you describe the guy in grey trackies - was he good looking?
Re the guy with the undies- I was walking towards me and he obviously clocked that I was looking, he just laughed!!
Trackers man was about 25, tall, short hair, black T shirt, nice trainers- would say handsome! :)
pants
Active

Post by pants »

They sound nice!
On the one hand, I feel sorry for them, on the other hand I hope they were in agony!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

pants wrote: 05 Feb 2022, 19:11 They sound nice!
On the one hand, I feel sorry for them, on the other hand I hope they were in agony!
Lol yeah same!!!
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

These young men were at that age where they do not plan ahead. They have a designated driver so they can drink all they want, with no regard to where and when they can excrete it. No doubt they assumed they could hold it until they got to the stadium. No need to feel sorry for them since they were among others with the same problem. We can hope it was a good learning experience for them, but I'll bet that they'll drink just as much on their next trip to a game.
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Wow sounds amazing. Wish I’d been there to join in maybe not quite making it in time and leaving with a wet patch on my joggers/jeans.