Long, loud splashing at the neighboring urinal

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
greatwater
Can't stay away...

Long, loud splashing at the neighboring urinal

Post by greatwater »

Today I went to the men's room at the mall and used a urinal to relieve myself. It was Sunday, so there were a lot of people. The men's room on my floor was not that crowded, but there were a number of people coming and going.

As I was relieving myself, I heard a man coming in, and standing at the urinal next to me. I didn't mind people urinating next to me. (Do you? Sometimes people do mind.) Then, I heard him unzip and he just gushed out. It was a long, loud stream, which lasted, I guess, about 50 seconds. The loud urinator must have held it quite a while. Maybe he was looking for a toilet.

This even reminded me of so many events.

1) At the Gent's at my office. I was in the cubicle, when I heard someone walking in quite quickly. When I heard the stream flowing, the man moaned quite loud. Then, he whistled and farted. The urination lasted a little longer than 1 minute. It seemed he was so happy he didn't care that I was inside the toilet. I quite enjoyed the show by just hearing it.

2) I travelled to the provinces with a group of friends in a bus. One of the friends sat very still. He didn't talk much. I knew he wasn't talkative, so I didn't mind. After we reached home, we headed to a public toilet, and he just used the urinal next to me. I had to pee so much and I stood there a while. He was just sighing, and I heard a loud splattering against the porcelain. He sighed, telling me he had been holding for two hours on the bus. I'm not sure who finished first, but he took a while.

3) I went to a gallery with friends. The Gallery was not that big, but it had so many collections. We reached the top floor, and I saw the toilet sign. I needed to pee for a while, but decided to finish the tour first. I was not desperate, but I knew I'd be very soon. I told my friend that I needed to use the toilet. He just nodded and joined me. He took the cubicle behind, and, oh my god, after he unzipped, I heard the loudest noise of urine hitting the toilet copiously. He didn't appear desperate at all. He didn't say he needed the toilet. I wondered if I hadn't said I need to use the toilet, would he have held it longer? He peed so long and so loud.

What about you? Have you had similar experience? Have anybody urinating next to you told you how much they had to pee? Have you met any long, loud gushers in the public toilet?
"What a relief! I thought I was gonna wet myself at the interview!"
"Damn the traffic! Been holding for about three hours!"
"Here we go! Ahhhhhhh Amazing piss!"
Def123
Entrenched!

Re: Long, loud splashing at the neighboring urinal

Post by Def123 »

Yeah I’ve had this loads, and it’s one of my favourites!

A few I can remember just now:
Cycling back from the office one day I was getting changed in a cubicle before heading home, when I heard the door squeak open. In rushed someone, I heard footsteps coming towards me and then the sound of a zipper being jammed open. A fraction of a second later there was the sound of a heavy piss stream roaring into the urinal. It went on and on and on, only slowing very slightly before it finished.

Another time was on a road trip with a friend, we’d driven for a few hours and stopped for lunch for an hour at a small cafe in the Cotswolds. Walked back to the car park where there was a public toilet, I’d announced I was going for a leak and the friend said he’d come with me. It was an old concrete public toilet block with a metal trough urinal, I’d gone in first and taken the end of the trough. Before I’d even got my belt undone, the friend had his dick out and was pissing like a race horse, the sound was nearly deafening. I commented “Good job we stopped for a piss then?” and he said something like “Yeah actually I really needed a leak, I’m glad you decided to stop here!”

Another time with the same friend (and another) we were waiting at the city centre bus stop for a bus back to my house, very early in the morning at like 4am. We’d realised it was about half an hour wait for the bus, and all three of us needed a piss quite badly after 15 minutes. There was a toilet but it was a ‘pay to pee’ affair. We contemplated leaving the bus station to find somewhere quiet and also waiting till we got back to my house. In the end we decided we couldn’t wait so we checked our change and just about had enough between us for 1 trip to the public toilet cubicle. So we put the 50p in and all squeezed in. 2 of us pissed in the toilet and the third was going to piss after we’d finished, but decided he couldn’t wait so ended up pissing in the sink. We all had to wait for him to finish before we could wash our hands. He said “Sorry, the sound of you two pissing drove me over the edge!”
Fred
Site Staff

Post by Fred »

Some great sightings/listenings! I'd like to be a fly on the wall of one of these men's rooms.

When someone pees a strong stream for a long time, I always wonder why they held it so long. If it's at the end of a car or bus trip or after a movie or other event, it's self-explanatory. But when there's no obvious reason why they didn't pee before that, I have to conclude that they had chosen to hold it. And those are the guys that turn me on!
Def123
Entrenched!

Post by Def123 »

I do think one of the friends mentioned above might have a slight interest in this topic, he’s never been shy about telling me how badly he needs to piss and he does seem to end up quite desperate for no particular reason
Sean
Active

Post by Sean »

Def123 wrote: 16 Feb 2022, 15:47 Yeah I’ve had this loads, and it’s one of my favourites!

A few I can remember just now:
Cycling back from the office one day I was getting changed in a cubicle before heading home, when I heard the door squeak open. In rushed someone, I heard footsteps coming towards me and then the sound of a zipper being jammed open. A fraction of a second later there was the sound of a heavy piss stream roaring into the urinal. It went on and on and on, only slowing very slightly before it finished.

Another time was on a road trip with a friend, we’d driven for a few hours and stopped for lunch for an hour at a small cafe in the Cotswolds. Walked back to the car park where there was a public toilet, I’d announced I was going for a leak and the friend said he’d come with me. It was an old concrete public toilet block with a metal trough urinal, I’d gone in first and taken the end of the trough. Before I’d even got my belt undone, the friend had his dick out and was pissing like a race horse, the sound was nearly deafening. I commented “Good job we stopped for a piss then?” and he said something like “Yeah actually I really needed a leak, I’m glad you decided to stop here!”

Another time with the same friend (and another) we were waiting at the city centre bus stop for a bus back to my house, very early in the morning at like 4am. We’d realised it was about half an hour wait for the bus, and all three of us needed a piss quite badly after 15 minutes. There was a toilet but it was a ‘pay to pee’ affair. We contemplated leaving the bus station to find somewhere quiet and also waiting till we got back to my house. In the end we decided we couldn’t wait so we checked our change and just about had enough between us for 1 trip to the public toilet cubicle. So we put the 50p in and all squeezed in. 2 of us pissed in the toilet and the third was going to piss after we’d finished, but decided he couldn’t wait so ended up pissing in the sink. We all had to wait for him to finish before we could wash our hands. He said “Sorry, the sound of you two pissing drove me over the edge!”
Love it!!