A trip to the Capital

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sebby
Active

A trip to the Capital

Post by sebby »

So I went into London today to see a show at the theatre and managed to catch 3 sightings too!

1st was at the train station. A guy who looked to be about 19/20 was with his dad in the queue behind me. The first thing he said was "Is there a toilet here?" and when his dad said they were behind the ticket gates the guy shuffled his legs and said he was 'busting.' He was quite tall and the next time I saw him his hand was tightly in the pocket of his light green track pants. When he got through the barrier he was way ahead of his dad and beelined straight for the toilets so I think it's quite likely he had been holding himself through his pocket.

2nd was in the show itself! I was sat next to a couple who were really friendly and talkative with me. They arrived just as the show was about to start and had alcohol with them. Part way through the girl told the guy that he couldn't just go for a pee (we were sat in the middle of the front row upstairs) and as soon as the curtain came down for the interval he basically ran. When he got back his girlfriend was laughing at him and he told me that half an hour in he knew he was in trouble.

3rd and final was as I was leaving the station a guy (probably late teens) ran past me with his hand in his pocket saying to the girl he was with that he "actually really need[ed] a wee"

All in all a pretty good day for omo!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: A trip to the Capital

Post by Fred »

While three sightings in one day may seem remarkable, we're trained to spot those with full bladders, and busy trains and theaters are fertile grounds for them. Thanks for the report!
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

That first sighting sounds like it would be a great story 😜
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Well spotted Sebby! I like the theatre one best 😀
sebby
Active

Post by sebby »

Dazza88 wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 22:49 That first sighting sounds like it would be a great story 😜
I did think that… may be time to give it a go!
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

sebby wrote: 27 Feb 2022, 10:26
Dazza88 wrote: 26 Feb 2022, 22:49 That first sighting sounds like it would be a great story 😜
I did think that… may be time to give it a go!
Yes do it! 😀
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Sounds interesting ;)
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

Great sightings and agreed the first one would make a fantastic story!
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

Interestingly, I was also close to London yesterday and I saw something on a train that wasn’t exactly a sighting, but has the basis of a great story. I got on a train to Waterloo and it was reasonably busy, but not packed, although there were few seats and I stood at the doors. I hadn’t even noticed at first that I was just adjacent to the toilet. I’d only been on the train for a couple of minutes when a guy suddenly appeared and pressed the button to open the automatic toilet door, which slid across slowly. He went inside and walked over to the toilet and waited for the door to close… and waited, and waited, and waited…!

It must have been a good minute and a half or so and he was still standing looking and the door just stayed fully wide open. He turned back and began pressing the button on the inside, but still nothing happened and then he stepped outside and pressed the outer button several times … but still nothing. He went back inside and waited again but it must have been pretty embarrassing, because everyone was watching.

Eventually, he gave up and walked out and back along the train to his seat where he seemed to be with a young woman and a little child. The train continued on its journey with the toilet door wide open but amazingly, just before we got to Chiswick, where I was getting off, the door suddenly slid shut!! Probably about 15 minutes after it had opened!

As I was getting off, I noticed that at the far sets of doors, the guy was also getting off with his partner and child. I walked out to where my car was parked and when I drove off, I saw the family, with the child in a pushchair, waiting at a bus stop outside the station. I know for a fact that there are no open toilets at Chiswick station.

It did make me wonder. He must have needed to go pretty badly on the train to attempt to use the train toilet. And we all know how the need increases as you get close to relief. So I wonder just how much his urgency intensified as he was standing waiting in front of the toilet? I wonder how long his bus journey was as well?

The guy was probably around 30, dressed in jeans and a chunky jumper.
Wombat48
Site Staff

Post by Wombat48 »

Hot account Lee, strange he didn’t look for another toilet or was it a really short train?