Highway emergency

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
sospata
Active

Highway emergency

Post by sospata »

Hi all, I want to tell you a desperate moment from last weekend. I was coming home after a short weekend trip and driving my 2 hours way back home.

A bit more than halfway home I was feeling a bit the need to pee but thought I would have been fine. Traffic however got heavy and I spent more than half hour stuck, with my need to pee growing. When traffic moved again I was totally bursting, driving with one hand holding myself.

There was no way I could make it to the next gas station, but luckily I saw a sign for a rest area coming up soon. I hurried there, with traffic still slow, and got there really at my limit. Slowing down and changing gears I had to stop holding myself and I started leaking!!

I got in the parking area and got out of the car as fast as I could. There wasn't much privacy but there was no time to be picky. My leaks were becoming a stream and I hurried to some trees starting to unzip. I started peeing full force while still trying to take my penis out... I managed to get it out and finally relieved myself. The result was my jeans wet halfway down my leg, but at least I saved my car seat!
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Highway emergency

Post by Fred »

sospata wrote: 09 Mar 2022, 06:59 Hi all, I want to tell you a desperate moment from last weekend. I was coming home after a short weekend trip and driving my 2 hours way back home.

A bit more than halfway home I was feeling a bit the need to pee but thought I would have been fine. Traffic however got heavy and I spent more than half hour stuck, with my need to pee growing. When traffic moved again I was totally bursting, driving with one hand holding myself.

There was no way I could make it to the next gas station, but luckily I saw a sign for a rest area coming up soon. I hurried there, with traffic still slow, and got there really at my limit. Slowing down and changing gears I had to stop holding myself and I started leaking!!

I got in the parking area and got out of the car as fast as I could. There wasn't much privacy but there was no time to be picky. My leaks were becoming a stream and I hurried to some trees starting to unzip. I started peeing full force while still trying to take my penis out... I managed to get it out and finally relieved myself. The result was my jeans wet halfway down my leg, but at least I saved my car seat!
When I watch the morning news and see there is a major traffic tieup of commuters, I think of the guys with their breakfast coffee percolating through their kidneys. How many of them are holding full bladders, squeezing themselves to keep from leaking? When they get to the workplace, how many race to the men's room to unload it? Were there any seen relieving themselves on the roadside? I'll bet that some have a pee-cup or pee-bottle in the car for such emergencies - and I'll also bet you wish you had one!
sospata
Active

Post by sospata »

I definitely would have loved to have something like that!

And I totally know what you mean about commute traffic! I have a quite long commute for work myself and I have been desperate in those situations quite a few times.
Indeed, I always wondered how many others were in my same situation!
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sounds like saving your car seat was a very close call!

Hope you didn't get any trouble over the wet jeans.