Desperation and Wetting in Basic Training in the Army

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Desperation and Wetting in Basic Training in the Army

Post by Sam70 »

The following is a post to a forum on omorashi. I only copied this one post from that thread. There have been several mentions of desperation and wetting in the military.

Here in the US the term "basic training" referrers to the army, while boot camp refers to the Marines.

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/63460-so ... nt-1829265

This was really only an issue in basic training because of how hydration was pushed and how rushed things are.

In our first week we had a drug test and those that couldn’t provide a sample were told to drink water until they could. As a result a female in my platoon pissed herself when we were being issued gear later that day and then her bladder was so overwhelmed she couldn’t hold it in anymore and flooded her pants again within an hour. My friend, a male soldier in another platoon, also totally pissed himself on a bus that day as a result of the drug test simply because of how much water he had chugged for the drug test. Like them I was one of the last group to go for the test and had drank a large amount of water as a result. I had felt normal when peeing in the cup but within in an hour I was bursting. The waves of desperation were radiating out from my bladder and I could feel all that water trying to force its way out, you know the feeling when you realize you WILL be peeing within minutes no matter where you are. I remember the feeling of despair as I realized I was going to massively piss myself in front of everyone I was going to spend another 9 weeks with. Fortunately I barely able to hold it for a few more minutes while running to a portajohn without spraying all myself and joining them in humiliation.

A few weeks later I saw another guy massively leaking in a crowded bathroom of trainees because he couldn’t wait until his turn at a urinal. He was cursing and frantically holding his crotch to no avail as a wet spot rapidly grew on his pants.

A different friend pissed in his pants at a rifle range because he didn’t want to lose his turn by going to the portajohns some distance away lol. He said he couldn’t hold it in anymore and it just happened. He had to go change because of how cold it was.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Re: Desperation and Wetting in Basic Training in the Army

Post by Sam70 »

https://www.omorashi.org/topic/63460-so ... nt-1829265

On this same thread I found this post.

On 11/14/2020 at 9:33 AM, kevy19 said:
A fiend of mine was in the Welsh Guards for many years they all hated things like the Trooping Of The Colour ceremony in June for the Queens official Birthday. This last many hours of drill and just standing on Horse Guards parade or being on parade on the route these were young guys in the Welsh Guards that had more than likely been having the odd drink the night before! Plus if it was a hot day as often it could be in June they would be made to drink a lot of water before the parade to get well hydrated as the top brass did not like Guards fainting in the heat in the heavy wool uniforms and bearskin headdress on the parade ground. For some it was huge struggle to hold on the many hours. My friend once said why do you think Guards have thick black wool trousers? No idea I said ! He came back with a rye smile on his face and said well one reason you can't tell if a guy has pissed his pants in thick black wool trouser! I'm told it did happen with the newer Guards on certain very long ceremony duties as this. He was a genuine guy and a officer who I had no reason not to believe him! So asked him the question did it ever happen to you? All he would say was a number of time he was very close. But being an officer he was always on Horse back on the parade so even worse! Kev.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Maybe a terrible extra dimension to the situation of being on parade and unable to hold your piss is if you and your platoon are being inspected at the time. What must it be like to be on the point of wetting your uniform and having to stand as still and to attention as possible while a very senior officer and visiting dignitaries are scrutinising you? And then it all comes out in front of them? Ultimate nightmare!
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Actually there's lots of desperation stories in the military, mainly due to the insane amount of hydration, plus sometimes toilet breaks aren't readily available or allowed.

Here's a link dump to threads in the Open section:
viewtopic.php?t=624
viewtopic.php?t=625
viewtopic.php?t=626
viewtopic.php?t=629
viewtopic.php?t=630
viewtopic.php?t=636
ryan1990
Well Known Member

Post by ryan1990 »

I think it’s also relatively common for young recruits to get so drunk they either piss themselves or wet the bed. This is anecdotally from friends who have been in the British army.
Lee
Can't stay away...

Post by Lee »

I’d love to know if it’s ever happened to any of those pristine royal guards in the UK?

Perhaps they’re not permitted to speak about it.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

What are the chances of the military allowing ceremonial guards to wear protection since they have to be out there so long? (A total of more than 5 hours from last pee to the first available pee.)

It is one thing for the public to see a recruit or private piss his pants in formation. It is very different when it happens to the "best we have" guards in line for 5 hours in review for the president or the Queen.

Think about Prince Charles and Prince William who wear full military uniform for state events. Charles is 73 I think. He may have prostate issues. If Prince Charles or the Queen either wear protection, I suspect that this would be a state secret to the level of the access code to the nuclear warships that have enough power to destroy the world.

I do understand why it is that recruits often piss their pants in basic training or boot camp. It is part of their training. Better to experience this in training rather than face it for the first time out on the battlefield.

I don't understand why the top military don't do what is needed to see that ceremonial guards don't piss themselves after standing for four hours or more, plus the 30 minutes getting there and the 30 minutes getting back to barracks. If the public sees an accident it is a reflection on that branch of military services more than a reflection on the guard that disgraced himself who may remain nameless in the media.

At the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier in Washington, the guards stand at attention for 30 minutes rain or shine, cold or hot. The guards have to undergo training to be sure they stand properly for 30 minutes without break.

This is doable. Soldiers who can't pass the training will never be a guard at the Tomb. Even if an emergency appears there will be less than 30 minutes for relief for that guard.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

googlism2008 wrote: 13 Apr 2022, 19:55 Actually there's lots of desperation stories in the military, mainly due to the insane amount of hydration, plus sometimes toilet breaks aren't readily available or allowed.
Thank you for putting all the posts on this subject here together.