Signs of needing to pee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Re: Signs of needing to pee

Post by Bigdog »

I remember once seeing somebody just freeze and started peeing their pants. I have also seen people openly say they are desperate, and others just looking uncomfortable. I don’t know which is worse
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Sam70 wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 08:57 [...]
At the same time some people are very stoic. They won’t show any symptoms of desperation until seconds before.
the dam burst and the bladder is totally emptying every drop In the bladder.on to the floor creating a small lake.
Bigdog wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 11:26 I remember once seeing somebody just freeze and started peeing their pants.[...]
I've seen this phenomenon which you both describe at least once before too. It was a guy. Actually as I remember in his case he did actually regain control shortly afterwards, but then immediately ran to the toilet after remaining "frozen" and unresponsive to what I was saying to him for a few seconds. But I'm pretty sure he suddenly lost some in his pants, probably without realising beforehand that his need was as bad as it was.

There was an incredible youtube video some years ago - I can't find it anymore or any copy - of a young technical guy in smart work clothing giving a presentation to a group of about five people. He suddenly stopped talking and "froze" and then completely wet his smart trousers/pants. There was a long embarrassed silence, followed by the guy, all flustered and upset, saying something like "sorry, I had a lot of water at lunchtime". Does anyone else remember this clip?
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Sounds great, but typical YouTube getting rid of the good videos
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

Sam70 wrote: 04 Jul 2022, 08:57 I have seen several in desperation who show the contractions. We have two sets of muscles in our bladders. One set wants to push;r the urine out of the bladder. The other set of muscles pushes the opposite direction trying to keep the urine in the bladder.

I have seen people whose contractions appear similar to contractions in childbirth. Those contracting muscles rest for a moment. They try to force the fine out of the bladder again and again.

Years ago, I saw a pregnant lady with her husband come to the outpatient for scan. In those days they wanted the bladder to be full, so she was not suppose to pee when she got up in th morning and then drive to have this scan. She could not walk. Her husband was sorta dragging her in. Her entire body was going in to spasms.. I am not sure if she really knew where she was. I was there for a different test. I told the staff there to please take her first. I don’t know if she made it without totally pissing her pants.

At the same time some people are very stoic. They won’t show any symptoms of desperation until seconds before.
the dam burst and the bladder is totally emptying every drop In the bladder.on to the floor creating a small lake.
Yes you need a full bladder In pregnancy scans. Im not sure I’d describe the urge to pee like contractions. It’s like a spasm. One of those minutes the urge feels more intense and then it will ease off again.

The flappy hand movement is a very common outward sign of desperation. I’ve seen it in many videos now
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

As I understand it, there are two major sets of bladder muscles. As one contracts to push urine out of the body, the other set of muscles are pulling in the other direction. So when the bladder is empty, these two sets of muscles are in a relaxed state. As the bladder gets closer and closer to being full, the/set that is push I;g to release urine gets stronger, while the muscles tryiing to hold it in get weaker.
The muscles trying to keep the bladder from contracting slowly;loses to the muscles that are contracting.

As understand it, this is the way the bladder is suppose to work. I’ve heard that bladder muscles can also spasm which can be very painful and loss of bladder control can happen without;warning.