Signs of needing to pee

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Bigdog
Can't stay away...
Signs of needing to pee

Post by Bigdog »

What are the common signs somebody is desperate for a pee without them saying they are desperate? My view is, touching or squeezing their crotch, can’t keep still quiet, etc
bodgyuk
Site Staff

Re: Signs of needing to pee

Post by bodgyuk »

Lack of interest in what is going on around them.
Keep looking distractedly elsewhere.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Legs scissoring.
googlism2008
Can't stay away...

Post by googlism2008 »

Legs tightly crossed, or even double-crossed.
Laboured breathing.
needaweep
Arrived

Post by needaweep »

Foot tapping, inability to concentrate or sit still, shifting from foot to foot, rubbing hands on thighs.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

Being zoned out and not aware of what is going on. Facial look that has that look of being frieghtened, scared, etc.

Any employer should know that if a worker is very desperate, it would be better let or even send an employee to the toilet.

Same in educational setting. There is nothing gained by refusing students the toilet. If they are desperate, they won’t have a clue what they were suppose to learn.
Meeko
Active

Post by Meeko »

Lately I keep seeing a sort of flappy hands action. I thought it was just one man but I’ve seen it in a few now. Almost like a jazz hands movement, and opening and closing their hands quickly
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

Meeko wrote: 03 Jul 2022, 08:48 Lately I keep seeing a sort of flappy hands action. I thought it was just one man but I’ve seen it in a few now. Almost like a jazz hands movement, and opening and closing their hands quickly
That's an interesting one. Maybe with hand movements the guy is just trying to distract his own attention away from his problem?
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

Usually you will see crotch grabbing or just generally looking uncomfortable.
Sam70
Can't stay away...

Post by Sam70 »

I have seen several in desperation who show the contractions. We have two sets of muscles in our bladders. One set wants to push;r the urine out of the bladder. The other set of muscles pushes the opposite direction trying to keep the urine in the bladder.

I have seen people whose contractions appear similar to contractions in childbirth. Those contracting muscles rest for a moment. They try to force the fine out of the bladder again and again.

Years ago, I saw a pregnant lady with her husband come to the outpatient for scan. In those days they wanted the bladder to be full, so she was not suppose to pee when she got up in th morning and then drive to have this scan. She could not walk. Her husband was sorta dragging her in. Her entire body was going in to spasms.. I am not sure if she really knew where she was. I was there for a different test. I told the staff there to please take her first. I don’t know if she made it without totally pissing her pants.

At the same time some people are very stoic. They won’t show any symptoms of desperation until seconds before.
the dam burst and the bladder is totally emptying every drop In the bladder.on to the floor creating a small lake.