Airport chaos

An area to discuss sightings and other observations. No sexual references please, there is the Stronger Interests section for that.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Airport chaos

Post by Dazza88 »

Anyone got any tales from the current airport chaos?

Saw a couple of guys in shorts at Glasgow a few days back, one told the other he was bursting and pinched his dick, walking towards their gate.
Fred
Site Staff

Re: Airport chaos

Post by Fred »

Whenever there are unanticipated crowds or people standing in line for an hour or more, some of those folks will need to pee. If you leave your spot you might well lose your place and have to start again, so I'd guess that there's some holding happening.
AlphaJock
Active

Post by AlphaJock »

I had some incredible air travel sightings recently that I'll post once I get the chance to write them up.
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Sounds interesting 🧐
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Can you describe him please Dazza?
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Early twenties, about 5ft 9, grey shorts, white t shirts, handsome guy.
bearshel
Can't stay away...

Post by bearshel »

Dazza88 wrote: 04 Aug 2022, 15:42 Early twenties, about 5ft 9, grey shorts, white t shirts, handsome guy.
Thanks, sounds hot! Did you catch his hairstyle and build?
Dazza88
Senior Supporter

Post by Dazza88 »

Hairstyle was a fade and he was a slim twinky build.
Brian
Site Staff

Post by Brian »

I'd love to have seen it. To me, the fact that he told his friend he was bursting while they were heading for the gate probably means that he didn't mention it while they were standing in the queue for the security check for ages and ages. He might have been in quite a quandary in that queue if he wasn't sure he could wait until they got through it, and I can imagine him not daring to bother the friend about that at the time. It could have turned out differently. He could have found himself forced to tell his friend, near the front of the line by now but unable to wait any longer, that he had to leave the queue for a piss. The likely response would have been a very annoyed: "You can't! We'll miss our flight. Hold it!"
Bigdog
Can't stay away...

Post by Bigdog »

I think wetting accidents and desperation sightings are common anywhere where there is liquids readily available and slow queues